Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 28)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Grrr...why do the bosses go into panic mode nearing the end of the day? See ..I missed so much here...Angry

@Veena: Thanks a ton. That was really sweet of you to address everyone.Hug

@Samana: That was a breakthrough conversation. Layers of knowledge were unfolded on both sides. The way Aarti holds Palak's hands after she realizes she is in and then smoothens her dress...so natural...so momlike..and Palak lets her take that liberty.Smile

@Jyo: Thanks for the segment.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Morning all
@Veena, bingo to the No magic wand . If there is such a wand, please add me to the list of subscribers and overnite shipping.

There is a saying in Sanskrit - ativrishti, anavrishti, literally a feast or a famine. The analogy is just right for Aarti in PV. Either she is being dragged out mercilessly or she is a golden child. Need a sensible medium.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 19 July 2012 at 8:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@Indu, as I was scrolling through the pages, i saw you posted the 'Hum ne dekhi hai ' song lyrics in their entirity. A few days ago, I thought the song was the essence of the relationship between Aarti and Yash. Their ability to sense each other, communicate through their eyes and feel for each other, unnamed feelings.  Ultimately, even when you accept the other person, its possible you dont think of them as a wife or a husband, just as them. Its definitely more meaningful  than a socially accepted label. This is the crux of this show, the filmy shenanigans deter it from there

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Just a thought!

I Prateek - Paridhi relationship an image of Aarti - Prashant relationship? Shocked
Were Prateek might just as well be Aarti and Paridhi could be Prashant. Ouch

Don't know why this thought came to my mind!!  Confused Leave it at that for our pro analyzers to analyze !!
Smile

Edited by Loveforlife - 19 July 2012 at 8:59am

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I think you are dead on about the YDH moment today. KS said as much in the segment, that Yash will come as a hero for Aarti in this sticky situation. Big smile

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Indu, as I was scrolling through the pages, i saw you posted the 'Hum ne dekhi hai ' song lyrics in their entirity. A few days ago, I thought the song was the essence of the relationship between Aarti and Yash. Their ability to sense each other, communicate through their eyes and feel for each other, unnamed feelings.  Ultimately, even when you accept the other person, its possible you dont think of them as a wife or a husband, just as them. Its definitely more meaningful  than a socially accepted label. This is the crux of this show, the filmy shenanigans deter it from there

@Aparna: I understand what you mean. Their communication plane is way beyond the conventional stereotypes. The way they sense each other and the way they communicate with each other so early in their relationship normally comes to a couple after a good few years of marriage. In any case theirs is an unconventional pairing as per our society...so it is befitting that they relate to each other as two individuals first and then role-play the societal label. The family should let them be.

That song has soul in it...apart for the fact that it mirrors Yash and Aarti's soul bonding. I just love it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccSamanalysejyoti06Loveforlife

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
for the 1st time i loved PV with no complaints ,,... this is what i have been wanting to see ...interaction of parents and kids ...the concept of PV meant that to me ... 

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccZetterSamanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

for the 1st time i loved PV with no complaints ,,... this is what i have been wanting to see ...interaction of parents and kids ...the concept of PV meant that to me ... 

I slightly  disagree with u about the concept ... Interaction of parents and kids is just one of the parts of PV  and not everything .. the main concept of Punarvivah is to show u can fall in love again for the second time ...its not a sin Embarrassed...Aarti had her realisation  that she can love second time too ... Yash is yet to hv it Embarrassed..In all this kids play an integral part Smile

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZetterjayshu17Loveforlife49erFanKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index