Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 27)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Veena: Thanks! And I think you covered everyone.

I am watching the repeat and I just had to mention this one amazing moment that I noticed. In the Aarti-Palak conversation, there is the instant when Palak asks Aarti if she got first prize after conquering her fear, and when Aarti says yes, Palak asks, can she get it too? There is a pause here, where Aarti's face suggests relief that she got through to Palak...a moment of total empathy, and of relief. She is overwhelmed with her success for a second as though she was really unsure if she would achieve it, but also savouring the moment when Palak let her in and allowed Aarti to guide her...it was so sweet.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforliferoseinbloompickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@Samanalyse

Bua in love with Aarti!!!! ROFLROFL that will be the day!!! ROFLROFL

BUA: Aarti, I Love You! Ouch

AARTI: Dead !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hey Just saw the SBB video ad you noticed when Aarthi comes to give tea to Yash she almost dropped it and then Yash put his hand forward to grab it.

Edited by pearlnarang - 19 July 2012 at 7:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
@Samana, yeah I noticed that particular scene too and loved that one second hestitation.

In that one second, she did read her mind, she felt she is reaching across without making any false promise this time, instead giving her boost in confidence.

I liked the hesitation part, because I feel might have lied again but this time she did it consciously after quick evaluating its effect on her and Yash...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@Veena :Catch that SBS video , Yash comes to know about Ansh problem and supports him .. I guess Aarti tells Yash or mayb Yash himself finds out Big smile...so no worries Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalyseroseinbloomKinSanj

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
WOAH WOAH!! O_O I don't know what I love better -- KS/GC/Divyam onscreen or offscreen! WHAT was that cuteness I just saw... gosh no wonder they're so cute onscreen ... because they are so playful and bond SO well offscreen ... just love the way Kratika plays around with shararti Divyam ... its so fun to see their relationship behind the lens...

Z

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Hey Just saw the SBB video ad you noticed when Aarthi comes to give tea to Yash she almost dropped it and then Yash put his hand forward to grab it.

We might get another Yeh Dil hai moment today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Yash will see Aarti all lost and will ask her now whats bothering her and then Aarti might tell about Ansh and then Yash will get this plan of supporting Ansh and making it look like one vs another competition for fun to bring that sporting spirit in kids Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterroseinbloomKinSanj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@Samana : I noticed it too .. there was a lot of relief and satisfaction on Aarti's face when Palak asked whether I will come first too Embarrassed...Aarti was relieved that this time she dint give any lie to win Palak's trust nor any conditions r put by Palak like last time and this is where Aarti got the hope that finally Palak is starting to trust her Embarrassed

@Z :Divyam off-screen is a rockstar and its really a pleasure to see their off-screen masti .. together they r all a riot ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index