Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 26)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@Jyo: This is just getting better and better. I love how you have running themes now, like Yash eating---errr loving Aarti and all the hypnosis craze going around the Scindia family! LOL

Actually even Bua is in love with Aarti, but she is denying her feelings. Embarrassed It's that typical obsessive-stalker, love-hate, M&B craziness. Bua loves Aarti so much that she can't stand her so she is trying to make her life miserable. Otherwise why would she be so obsessed with Aarti's every move, hm? ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloomAbby-GC-Crazypickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
@Samana di..
yea.. Bua is OBSESSED wid Aarti... LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@Jyoti, your action reaction caption really got me into fits of laughter ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG!!...and am still laughing while typing this post... ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@Deeps thanks for the pic,they are lovely...

@Jyo Actions reactions are awesomeROFLthank you for no Arpita.

@Samana I always loved that dialogue from K3G .Man,I can visualize GC telling Aarti with that bedroom eyes of his.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

All thenkss for loving actions and reactions Embarrassed ... Yesterday Cas was extra adorable the way he played a perfect grandpa for Palak and was also in complete awee of Aarti too Tongue

SBS Youtube video is out ./.here u go Embarrassed

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalyseroseinbloomLoveforlifepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: This is just getting better and better. I love how you have running themes now, like Yash eating---errr loving Aarti and all the hypnosis craze going around the Scindia family! LOL

Actually even Bua is in love with Aarti, but she is denying her feelings. Embarrassed It's that typical obsessive-stalker, love-hate, M&B craziness. Bua loves Aarti so much that she can't stand her so she is trying to make her life miserable. Otherwise why would she be so obsessed with Aarti's every move, hm? ROFL
Samana my theme is going with actual story too .. Aarti keeps giving those longing looks to Yash as if she is eagerly waiting for some miracle when Yash will give a romantic look to Aarti .. and so those eating err love wala humour LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Also we all hv been discussing of how she is extra glowing these days WinkTongue..

And I agree Bua is in love with Aarti and so her every action affects Bua the most ... its like I hate u because I love u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalysepickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

@Samana, my best scene was also was the one where she hesitated in the hallway and then Aarti gave another boost to her confidence

@Mansi, yeah the episode was all about the trust, how it is growing for not only Yash but parents too and also new begining for Palak

@Jyoti, I do hope Yash hear their convo and step in for Ansh, also agree they are giving too much screen presence than neededOuch.  Also I hope they focus on more natural kids interaction, not just direct focus on their issues...

@Laxmi: loved yeah where Palak is concerned, Ansh has become a little tattle-tail. But I don't think their can be any character trait here that they can elaborate for Ansh. As it is natural for any kid of this age to be jealous.They feel neglected wether they are single child, too much loved or attended before..

@Zetter, nice analysis, you are always first one after reading your I feel now I got it all in one shot so can go back to work somewhat satisfiedTongue

@Aparna, I agree the whole theme looks very predicatable at times. And for me parenting is not a magic wand that Aarti can roll and all is right, it takes lot of patience. I hope they don't keep making it 15 minutes victory everytimeConfused. Specially since parenting with second or third child, it gets tougher as not everyone is born to handle multiple same priority responsibilities together.

@Borna: Nice one, yes Gayatri is gaining confidence and me too loved Kratika when she stammeredSmile. Did you notice, how Ansh was looking at her, he has always seen a confident mom and her being like Palak, it was something new..

@saf: You were very short this time. I bet you just flew in emotions like meSmile. I too have very little to write in whole as it was more about the connection there. But this is first time we are seeing jealousy factor in Ansh actually, he was ok so far with her mom sharing his love with girls..

@Indu, I agree with you about responsibility mom of more than one child completely. And Aarti being a mother only could see her dilemma and wanted to reach out. She is gaining her faith slowly..
Did you notice a second of emotion on Palak when Ansh said how will she win and she ask Ansh not to say like that. Palak feels she and Payal are getting second hand love. So her kiss afterward and ignoring Ansh will build strong faith for her in Palak but I hope she do understand that Ansh's state of mindConfused.

I loved all the analysis and hope didn;t miss any..

Pratik and Paridhi part was more build-up for future, the look on Paridhi's face when Pratik said he just help here and there else do nothing, she was not happy. She knew it well before marriage but thats how the equation between a couple changed after getting sense of responisibility. Girls always grow very fast after marriage and boys take their own time specially when in joint family, where they have good support system..

I would like her to ask Yash to pitch in for Ansh, make it fun between them. Ansh fully dott on him so won't feel left out. Yash needs some parenting lessons so she will start them now..

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Jyoti, you action reaction post, you are perfecting by every passing day. ClapClap
It is awesome and love the Cas in mix todayWink, if he sees this, he will say "How come she can read my mind, am I so predictable nowUnhappy"

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloomLoveforlifepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index