Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 25)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis!! Papa S was a hero for me too...he was the prefect encouraging grandfather who for a little while forgot he was the stern head of the family and kept smiling and clapping for his granddaughter... Embarrassed

Agree that Aarti did the right thing being a friend to Palak and did not try to go overboard the 'gyaan' part.  Clap

Boa was being desperate but again was bashed by Aarti. One point of concern for me here is that Aarti mildly gloated to Boa after her (Aarti) victory... hope it does not back fire on Aarti in some way!!! Shocked

Yash was the perfect father loooved him for that little Father - Daughter bonding scene...Embarrassed

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06roseinbloomAbby-GC-Crazypickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@ jyoti06

Seriously Cas looked totally fida on Aarti in yesterdays episode...!! LOL Everyone in love with Aarti but God knows when Yash will fall for her !! Shocked

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06roseinbloompickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@ jyo  wow its great action / reaction LOLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Jyoti di...
amazing action reaction...
I literally laughed like crazy on dat... ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@Jyo: You are incorrigible. Give you a bunch of pictures and that naughty mind automatically starts whirring...LOL

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@ jyoti06

Seriously Cas looked totally fida on Aarti in yesterdays episode...!! LOL Everyone in love with Aarti but God knows when Yash will fall for her !! Shocked

@Loverlife: That's a million-dollar question.Tongue Now, why can't the PV Admin come out with such posers?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiZetterSamanalyselulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Loveforlife : Yup yesterday all were fida over Aarti except Bua and Yash LOLLOL..Bua toh is no hope LOL..coming to Yash he is fida over Aarti but is giving it the name of respect Angry...I hope the day comes soon when he gives it the name of love Tongue

@All : Finally PV admin asked a sensible question Embarrassed

Punar VivaahParents' support matters a lot for kids. Do you think Aarti and Yash should come closer and support Palak strongly?

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroAbby-GC-Crazypickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Loveforlife : Yup yesterday all were fida over Aarti except Bua and Yash LOLLOL..Bua toh is no hope LOL..coming to Yash he is fida over Aarti but is giving it the name of respect Angry...I hope the day comes soon when he gives it the name of love Tongue

@All : Finally PV admin asked a sensible question Embarrassed

Punar VivaahParents' support matters a lot for kids. Do you think Aarti and Yash should come closer and support Palak strongly?
yup... i saw d question...
n here is wht I wrote... 
yes... Yash should make an effort towards Aarti and support Palak together because as we have seen.. Yash's happiness affects Palak a lot...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index