Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 23)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
PV FB Admin updated the FB status with a question and one beautiful picture of Aarti with kids ...

Punar VivaahDo you think Aarti is maintaining the situation's balance by taking care of kids in the house?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjroseinbloompickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I am totally with you...we have been rooting for a getaway for the five for quite a while now. They need this. Also, the fact that they have made Aarti mouth the words, "Aapke zindagi mein pyaar ko waapas le aayegi aapki yeh patni, Aarti Yash Scindia," can only mean that Aarti will give him so much attention that he won't feel the need to mourn Arpita. She will make so many memories for him that memories of Arpita will faint till one day he will remember her only with a fondness and not pain.Day Dreaming

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictlamsbbbcccangakenirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
We had a cute SBS segment today .. here u go Tongue

Yash will support Ansh so that he does not feel left out Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterroseinbloompickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06Tahitien-moonroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

@Indu: Haye! Day Dreaming

That is the only reaction I can muster for those beautiful verses. They make me want to sigh over and over again in their profound simplicity. It so echoes the plea from Yash to Vidhi: Don't destroy this delicate and beautiful thing by weighing it down with your labels. Let me silently enjoy the first thing that is giving me unbridled joy since the day I thought I could never feel joy again. You are welcome to share in my new found happiness, but don't try to tell me what it is.

@Jyo: What a gorgeous picture! Shocked That pink saree definitely needs to make another appearance!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99InduG64saf24jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

@Jyo, I second that. I mean the thought about the 5 of them going for an outing. Yash's promise to Ansh that he will take them to an amusement park is still hanging in the air. Big smile

@Indu, beautiful song. The lyrics, sigh! Yup, eagerly waiting for Yash's realization. Now THAT would be something really beautiful to watch up. Aarti has already creeped up on him. The adorable dunce that he is has no clue what a big fall he is in for. Also, going back few pages, I loved what you wrote about Aarti being no pushover in the debate track. Until now no one has bothered to help Aarti understand the girls. Whatever she understands about them is because of the observations she made based on what she has seen and her own maternal instincts. I am glad she is trying to get Palak out of her fear. Yash said he tried and did not succeed. And If it was left to everyone else in the family, they would have sat on their butts and did nothing. It is such a pity when an outsider (not that Aarti is an outsider anymore) ends being more pro-active about the children in the house than family members who have seen them from the day they were born. And like you said the difference between the birthday fiasco and this one is that, in the former one Aarti was trying to get Palak to accept her so as much as her intentions were good there was an element of selfishness in it too which probably led to her illogical thinking of impersonating Arpita. Here, I don't think she is doing this for her rather it is for Palak. And I think one of my favorite dialogues yesterday was when she tells Bua that even if she didn't give birth to Palak, it hurts her when Palak is hurt. 

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
OMGG Deeps these picsss r so damnnn cuteee ... This is kodak moment .. so natural .. GC really adores his two angels here ..it shows . the feeling is natural ..

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Time for my actions and reactions LOL 

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakePearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalyseroseinbloompickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
EEEPSSS THIS PICTURE:

GONE TO lalaland Day Dreaming Aarti looks like an angel here!!! <3

And Deeps those caps are CHOOO CUTEEE! AHH! <3

Z

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakePearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index