Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 22)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Jyo and Binde: All these Bua teaming with Paridhi talk made me think that Prateek maybe headed for a punar vivah too?Evil Smile

Then only Pankaj will remain LOL/..Rate at which Vidhi is ignoring her own married life , I wont b shocked if Pankaj too goes for another vivah LOLLOL...Mansi(show waliLOL) by now must hv returned back from Africa na LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@All: I was watching K3G yesterday and since I can't seem to do or watch or listen to anything anymore without thinking of AarYa, this dialogue set off fireworks in my head!

Dosti keh ilawah bhi kuch rishte hote hain. Kuch rishte joh hum samajhte nahin, Kuch rishte jo hum samajhna nahin chahte.  Chub toh nahin raha?  Kuch rishte jin ka koi naam nahin hota, sirf ehsaas hota hai.  Chub toh nahin raha?  Kuch rishte jin ki koi deewar nahin hoti, sarhad nahin hoti.  Chub toh nahin raha?  Aese rishte jo dil ke rishte hote hain, pyar ke rishte hote hain, mohabbat ke rishte hote hain.  Chuba? Mujhe bhi'"

It is obviously perfect for AarYa, but holds true for all the relationships being formed by this PV, relationships that go beyond traditional definitions, and are forged from the heart. Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Awesome treat to watch friendship blossom between aarti and palak.Smile

THE TOPIC RAIN really suits  them both.
palak's heart is a barren land longing for mother's  love and aarti is the cloud which brings rain,   blessings, and happiness in abundance.Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakeKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Can someone give me the pics of the Yash and Paypal hug scene yesterday.I just loved that scene it was way too cute.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Can someone give me the pics of the Yash and Paypal hug scene yesterday.I just loved that scene it was way too cute.
Let Deeps come online ,I will ask her for it Embarrassed

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalyselulujjjjpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@All: I was watching K3G yesterday and since I can't seem to do or watch or listen to anything anymore without thinking of AarYa, this dialogue set off fireworks in my head!

Dosti keh ilawah bhi kuch rishte hote hain. Kuch rishte joh hum samajhte nahin, Kuch rishte jo hum samajhna nahin chahte.  Chub toh nahin raha?  Kuch rishte jin ka koi naam nahin hota, sirf ehsaas hota hai.  Chub toh nahin raha?  Kuch rishte jin ki koi deewar nahin hoti, sarhad nahin hoti.  Chub toh nahin raha?  Aese rishte jo dil ke rishte hote hain, pyar ke rishte hote hain, mohabbat ke rishte hote hain.  Chuba? Mujhe bhi'"

It is obviously perfect for AarYa, but holds true for all the relationships being formed by this PV, relationships that go beyond traditional definitions, and are forged from the heart. Day Dreaming
OMGG I will love to hear these dialogues from Yash one day when he will start falling in love with Aarti Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yash's realisation will b one passinoate ride for sure simply because he himself has build such a strong wall against love that when he will start falling for Aarti , he will hv to struggle with his own self to break that wall and accept it and I can imagine these dialogues coming from him that time with full on passion and intensity in his eyes Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
@Samana and Jyo: What killer thoughts!!! The fact is when Yash realizes, he would have already been deep into it...and the realization will blow him away with its force. Chubh to ab bhi raha hai...but he is not realizing it, cause his conscious being still prevails. It's only when his soul takes the matter in its hands is when Yashbabu will bow...The following song from Khamoshi describes it best

Humne dekhee hai, un aakhon kee mahakatee khushaboo
haath se chhuke ise, rishto kaa iljaam naa do
sirf ehasaas hai ye, ruh se mahasoos karo
pyaar ko pyaar hee rahane do koee naam naa do

pyaar koee bol nahee, pyaar awaaj naheen
ek khaamoshee hai sunatee hai kahaa karatee hai
na ye bujhtee hai, na ruktee hai, na thaharee hai kahin
noor kee boond hai, sadiyon se bahaa kartee hai 

muskuraahat see khilee rahatee hai aankho mein kahin
aur palkon pe ujaale se jhuke rahate hain
honth kuchh kahate nahin, kanpate honthon pe magar
kitne khaamosh se afsaane ruke rahate Hain

Edited by InduG64 - 19 July 2012 at 4:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakePearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@Indu :OMGG I wish someone later makes a VM on this song once Yash will start realising his feelings and will feel all restless ..those scenes will worth watching and perfect for this song Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Now I really want a track where AarYa and kids go for an outing in some hill station for few days  and this is where Yash starts feeling an attraction towards Aarti .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I feel Yash needs to spend quality time with Aarti minus his work tension to actually start realising his feelings and an outing is a perfect medicine for it Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictlamsangakenirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index