Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 21)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Angel: I agree that Bua did raise some valid concerns, but then Aarti can't just do nothing, right? She has to start somewhere and I think she is carrying out a cautious and gradual build up to Palak speaking in front of the crowd at school. It is true that Palak might fail but that is the risk that Aarti has taken to push her to try in the first place. Even with the speech in front of the family, Palak was still very nervous and Aarti had to prod her till the last minute, even after the stammering introduction. All Aarti can do now is believe in Palak and help her believe in herself, making her certain that she will be there no matter what. It is a risk, with potentially unpleasant results, but it is something that Aarti has to do for Palak's good, even if it means braving her failure this time around.

I think the difference here is that Aarti is not doing this, even partly, with the intention to win over Palak, as she was with the birthday. She is doing this purely for Palak's sake this time and I think the change in attitude has to do with the fact that she now has the support of the family on her side. She has the backing to be an authority figure in Palak's life, being supported by the people that Palak is most attached to and respects the most, and so she can take a more studied and safe approach to her problem, rather than trying to tackle it all on her own, as she did at the birthday.

I am interested to see how this competition works though, in terms of Palak being on a team, opposing her dad. How is that going to work?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012lamsPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99ZetterInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Jyo- Lol what about Bua gets married and she teams up with her hubby...that can be a change...Pari is too cute to be negative LOL

But then I guess as long as they cover real social issues then it can be fine. But I just don't her to ever be nasty to our Arya + kids like Bua is
Well I dont think Pari will ever go to that extreme way of being nasty to Aarti or plotting like Bua .. because all that is not Paridi's cup of tea for sure LOL..but in case Bua comes to know Pari's secret of wroking in films and then both hv some sort of deal where Bua might say I will shut my mouth but in return I want u to do this , that can make them one team Wink...Mastermind might b Bua but Pari will hv no option but to support Bua Ouch

I just want to make Bua ka character more interesting and spicy ... she needs variations badly LOL

Or else I dont mind if Bua starts falling for some man LOL and mayb eventually Aarti supports her for her punarvivah which makes her positive towards Aarti slowly ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012lamsKamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1roseinbloompickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Jyo- What about Buaji just leaves on a LONG trip? I seriously think PV would be better off without her. She can come later if they want to show a track where they can get married by showing that marriage has no age lol

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjZettersaf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@Redeye :Your bullet pointers r always a treat to read ClapClapClap...I agree the scene where Yash hugs Palak  and then Payal too comes to hug her daddy was one of the most natural moment in the episode Embarrassed and this again indicates that Yash is his natural self with everyone except when it comes to Aarti ,he tries to act all superficial with his expressions LOLOuch...He tries to show as if he is just appreciating her ideas or efforts like how a boss admires his employee but there is nothing more to it Ouch...The day he goes and gives a hug to Aarti for her ideas just how he gives a hug to Palak after the speech ,will b the day we can guess that he is actually falling for her TongueLOL

@Indu :OMGG .. I loved this quote of yours "The world talks to the mind; a mother talks to the heart. " ClapClapClap...This is so true  because so far noone including Yash could actually understand the real issue of Palak  but Aarti not only understood it but she also got a perfect solution  for which she even succeeds EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I loved the way Aarti replies to Bua .. She could hv actually questioned bua about what she knows about mother's feelings when she is not one  but Aarti dint do that because she respects Bua as an elder and so instead she explained Bua her real feelings as a mother rather than taunting Bua which she could hv done very well Smile...Anyways bua's games will certainly bring Yash-Aarti together in this mission again since as per promo Yash will support Ansh now so that he does not feel left out and this will b one positive healthy competition between both Tongue

@Maham : Its so good to hv u back .. waiting for your detailed takes now Hug... I was so missing you , your VMs and your takes and u r back with a bang with such a breathtaking VM again ShockedShockedClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Fabulous VM  ClapClapand who said u lost your touch ShockedShocked,,..Firstly I loved the song .. its the first time I m hearing it and oh goshh its so melodious to the ears and best part is it goes exactly well with Aarti's feelings EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Secondly I loved the way you edited the promo with the episode scenes where Aarti is giving all those dreamyy looks chupke se to Yash ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..The merging of promo and scenes was flawless and looked so smooth ..ClapClapClap...Last but not the least the quality of your mix is as usual super brilliant ClapClapClapClap...Welcome back Big smile...

@Zetter ; Yeah u could b right .. since Ansh these days is a papa's boy , so he might go and complain to Yash about feeling left out and then Yash will b on his side Embarrassed

@Angel : Cas and G3 captions r super hilarrious LOLLOLLOLLOL...Cas needs to go in his bedroom and take out all the warmth and haan make sure he is with G3 in room LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterroseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Jyo- What about Buaji just leaves on a LONG trip? I seriously think PV would be better off without her. She can come later if they want to show a track where they can get married by showing that marriage has no age lol

Yeahh thats the best option to b honest but in case CVs decide to keep her  , then I m thinking of all sort of alternate roles for her LOLLOLLOLLOL

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1roseinbloompickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Maham- I just loved your VM, it was fabulous , frankly this ws the first VM on Aarya that I liked in its totality.

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@Jyo and Binde: All these Bua teaming with Paridhi talk made me think that Prateek maybe headed for a punar vivah too?Evil Smile

Edited by AngelDark - 19 July 2012 at 2:42am

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index