Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 20)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Angel- IMO Aarti will be fine this time because Yash is going to support and will be involved. Previously he wasn't. Individually Aarti and Yash were failing because they weren't communicating.

Good that they are on the same wave length but this is not only about Arti, its about Palak too she needs to win it for her self confidence. Ansh can win another day but there will be other wonderful issues that need highlighting like Ansh's jealousy and Payal is overshadowed now. Give her a storyline too I say, My opinionBig smile

Edited by AngelDark - 19 July 2012 at 1:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99InduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Angel

I know I love her...I hope she is the next kid to get the spotlight ... but she's so young with no issues LOLLOL maybe her track can be that she wants a another sibling so she can fight with him/her like Palak and Ansh do ConfusedLOL

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 19 July 2012 at 1:34am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012lamsnirmalac99Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Ok a thought came in my mind today morning about this Paridi track ...

I feel Paridi is slowly feeling detached from Scindia family and also somewhere she is a bit insecure of Aarti since Aarti got the permission to work with Yash and she dint get it Ouch...So I feel in future Paridi and Bua might b one team because both in a way will b feeling left out from the rest of the crowd Confused...

From story telling POV it can b interesting because at present Bua's character is becoming very predictable and boring  but if she and Paridi become one team , then it can b interesting and unpredictable Ermm...

I still dont want Paridi to become completely negative but if she takes up this film offer as per TB Article , then certainly its a huge step against the family and Bua might take advantage of it to fill in her army camp Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterroseinbloompickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Nooo Jyo...I hope Pari never teams up with Buaji Dead
Pari can be a negative, but on her own LOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Nooo Jyo...I hope Pari never teams up with Buaji Dead
Pari can be a negative, but on her own LOL
Well I just want to see Bua doing something different as she is getting a bit predictable for me LOL..so mayb teaming up with Paridi could b interesting ... they can team up on various other issues like Bua too might hv hidden desire to work in films and all  based on Angel's comics in case CVs r stalking us WinkLOL...so Bua and Paridi might share a secret of  doing a film togetherr and to hide this secret they become one team against Aarti LOLLOL

It might sound crazy but I feel such type of unpredictability in her character will b quite interesting to watch Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterroseinbloompickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Off Topic : Gurmeet on JDJ got perfect score again Dancing

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 19 July 2012 at 1:50am

Telly.Addictredeye2012Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Jyo- Lol what about Bua gets married and she teams up with her hubby...that can be a change...Pari is too cute to be negative LOL

But then I guess as long as they cover real social issues then it can be fine. But I just don't her to ever be nasty to our Arya + kids like Bua is

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 19 July 2012 at 1:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
@Borna : Even I loved that scene of Palak and Aarti when Aarti gives her own example of how she stammered during her childhood to boost up Palak's confidence and make her realise that she is not the only one but a bit of try and she can overcome her weakness Embarrassed...there was no unwanted lecture in the scene but a cute little conversation Embarrassed

@Saf : Brilliant take as usual ClapClap..Your quote If a mother believes in her child, the child will believe in herself. says it all ClapClapClap...Aarti puts her belief in Palak and so Palak could believe in her own abilities that she too can do it StarStarStarStar...So far noone in the house actually believed she could do it and so noone including Yash bothered to go that extra way of convincing Palak which Aarti did today Thumbs Up

**Me in the process of reading back pages ..so will b random**LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index