18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 2)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I's the here =D

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99ZetterAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Res

I am going to stop making Caps from now on Disapprove

No body is even making an attempt to try out the caption contest..Then whom am i making caps for Cry

The contest has been extended till sunday..If I wont get any entries...Then ADIOS HQ ARYA CAPS Evil Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Zetterjyoti06jikky_84skanda1249erFanKinSanjpickachu

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Payal
|
v
Ansh --><--Palak

Hmmm.  Today was just the beginning of the whole debate and Ansh vs Palak saga, so I don't know that I have a whole lot to say about the whole thing.  I did like how they had Ansh's reactions to all the attention that Palak was getting, because it is incredibly natural for children of any age to feel upset when they think that other siblings are getting more attention from the parents.  Also, I've been noticing recently that where Palak is concerned, Ansh has become a little tattle-tail.  I don't know if that is a character trait that they are trying to bring out for him, or if it is just his jealousness coming to the fore, but it is also quite a common issue for children to have.

Honestly, I just want to smack Bua.  How can she use little kids in this get Aarti game she is playing?  Forget about Ansh, but does she not care at all for the psychological scares that Palak might endure if she constantly is made to feel like her new mother loves her less than her brother?  Or, was she made to feel the same way by her parents when she was younger, and so this is some kind of weird manifestation of her own issues?  I'm only asking, because she seems to get much more sadistic pleasure out of trying to create trouble between Aarti and the children, where as when it concerns Yash and Aarti she just seems determined not to loose.

Not much to comment on Prateek and Paridhi's new issue, because nothing really much was shown other than Prateek wondering about the note and Paridhi not telling him.  One thing that I wonder though, is Paridhi just flattered by this supposed film offer and not willing to share, or is she actually considering taking it up?  First of all, if she is thinking of taking it up, it is kind of foolish of her to assume that some filmmaker randomly saw her and decided then and there to make her his leading lady.  She should be totally suspicious of this guy.  Second, sneaking off to do her RJ job and sneaking off to work in a film are two very different things.  There is no way she could hide such a thing from the family.  What I would really like is if her plan is to insist on doing the movie, have Casanova be horrified by the idea, and then Paridhi negotiates giving up the movie and getting her real job back.  I could see this idea fitting into the broader screen play, but Paridhi being in an actual movie doesn't make much sense to me.Confused

Edited by laxmi2010 - 18 July 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Res

I am going to stop making Caps from now on Disapprove

No body is even making an attempt to try out the caption contest..Then whom am i making caps for Cry

The contest has been extended till sunday..If I wont get any entries...Then ADIOS HQ ARYA CAPS Evil Smile

Nahee! I sent mine. If you stop, this means double work for me to come up with the comics.

I'm working on my next installment for end of Thursday or early.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 18 July 2012 at 10:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06jikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
guys i was watching monday's episode today and i was wondering if Neelam track is over completely, will we not  get to see their wedding or anything?
coz when Cas says that he takes back his words and ends the 3 months waali shart. they were like talking as if neelam's wedding is all done.
Like g3 was saying "today only coz of aarti this wedding took place." and yash says "the good thing is that this wedding happened with neelam's parent's blessings."
So i am just confused...coz i rlly wanted to see the two preparing things for the wedding Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictEva JQPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccZetterAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Jst watched the new promo of Mahadev and now when Shiva ji is ready to accept Parvati,Parvati is rejecting him

Does that goes somewhere??????????

It could be related like Arti rejecting Yash's love advances a bit later , like say on Friday end of episode!Big smile I know wild speculation!!!

Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudibbbcccNoe123Eva JQPearl_27Zetterjikky_84skanda12KinSanjpickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by pearlnarang

Jst watched the new promo of Mahadev and now when Shiva ji is ready to accept Parvati,Parvati is rejecting him

Does that goes somewhere??????????

It could be related like Arti rejecting Yash's love advances a bit later , like say on Friday end of episode!Big smile I know wild speculation!!!

Very wild ShockedAnd Don't tell me you mean this Friday.Do you?Isn't that too soon

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiZetterAngeloScurojikky_84skanda12pickachuKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ok guys me here too, finished all I could, to jump in just in timeTongue
Love the title, so our ArYa are gonna just work on, over coming it or just over come todayConfused Lets see..

I can't wait to see kids back on screen, missed themHug

Telly.AddictTAPDKamliKudiPearl_27Eva JQanna44MelodiousDreamsZetterskanda12jikky_84KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index