Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 19)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Indu, lack of perfection doesnt really mean insensitivity does it?  Especially to a small child.

@Aparna: Definitely not...But that is where I disagree. Aarti cannot be faulted with insensitivity. She went through all this elaborate drama only because she realized Palak wanted to take part but was hesitant and scared. She wanted Palak to feel secure and confident within her sphere before she faced strangers. As a mother, she couldn't have let things be, could she? She had to help. And I think Palak was game, not overly enthusiastic, but certainly not backing off either. I don't think Aarti could have done anything if Palak had gone on her usual overdrive, but she didn't...and that was the positive signal Aarti picked on.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06yipeeroseinbloompickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by pearlnarang

Originally posted by AngelDark

But Arti is also an orphan so are the CV's saying Arti was not an orphan at the age of 4?
Because she was giving example from her childhood to Palak.

But while interacting Aarthi never mentioned her Parents she only mentioned her school.

She also said to get rid of her fear she spoke infront of her family.

family could be her people that lived with her.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06yipeeroseinbloompickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Those who were asking if Prateek works or not finally got their answer hopefully today LOLLOL he said he's not "not actively involved" meaning he works whenever he feels like it.

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 18 July 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Zetterlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06yipeeroseinbloompickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@Borna: I awww-ed all over again as I was reading your description of the episode and I loved your observations of the details, as always! That hallway -hand holding scene was by far my favourite scene of the episode and I loved the little nuance of Palak looking up to Aarti when Yash called her. It was almost like she was still looking to Aarti for cues because this whole process was so new to her. She asked, "okay, what do I do now?" and Aarti said, "Now? You bask in your success!" Once again, AWWW!!!

@Red: I loved your succinct summation of everything good and not so good about the episode. But remember, we had those t-shirts before they were cool!

@Indu: You just about brought a lump in my throat with that lmonologue for Palak to Aarti. It is true, she is screaming for help and attention and instead of hearing her cries, the family has been taking her words at face value and dismissing her deeper problems. In short, because she acts like an adult and has learned to manipulate them, knowing how sensitive they are about her, they treat her like one and allow her to make her own decisions. Aarti is taking the responsibility of decision making out of her hands by leaving her no option but to participate in the debate and so giving Palak a chance to be a child and take risks without fear, knowing that her safety net ever outstretched below her.

MAHAM! Welcome back! So good to have you. I can't wait to go home (in 6 hours Confused) and watch your VM.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1Zetterjyoti06yipeeroseinbloompickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@Indu: Anytime Hun Hug
So true motherhood is an instinct but ppl like boa could never undestand that...LOL tell me about but i find men are worse than babies when they're ill

@Maham: Ooh you came back with a bang Dear [=D<]
Loved the scenes selection and the music one of fav bollywood songs...thanks for an AMAZING vid Heart Heart Heart

EDIT: Off to kick boxing then yoga class it's been a while since i've hit the gym i need an intense workout Wink...BBL!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06yipeeroseinbloompickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Hey all Hug

I am FINALLY back after what seems like FOREVER, and I have a little something coming up for you in just a couple of minutes Wink

Gahhh I have seriously missed you all and I can't wait to get right back in the mix of things! Have to still catch up on the thread and then get in my replying mode, but I am sure it won't be too difficult!

Plus I was just going through my messages and we have so many birthdays coming up which is super exciting! Jyo, Deeps, Angel, me...it's like a leo galore LOL

Will be back in just a bit!

@Maham:That should explain why we have so many strong viewsLOL I hope you check out my VM and let me know what you think of it.

@All:Unfortunately my kid got sick so had a hell of a night so my thoughts on writing got scattered thoughts. But like @Aparna: Says Bua has raised some real concerns Arti should consider. There so many who fail even after giving speeches infront of the family. But Arti is the hero now but we complain because so far PV has been realistic in it's portrayals.

Edited by AngelDark - 19 July 2012 at 1:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Where is Angel LOLLOL

Some action reaction for Cas and G3

Action: Hello you there!
( Don't you think I look lovely and vulnerable when I close my eyes)Embarrassed

another action: How you doing! ( Do look at my eyes too! Aren't they beautiful)Evil Smile

some more action: Aha you think I'm dashing don't you ( I'm feel like the temperature is soaring)

Reaction of G3
"Cas are you making all these bedroom expressions for me or someone else can you control yourself please!!!!" ( G3 is scandalized!))Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 19 July 2012 at 1:13am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjZetterjyoti06roseinbloomTahitien-moonpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Angel- IMO Aarti will be fine this time because Yash is going to support and will be involved. Previously he wasn't. Individually Aarti and Yash were failing because they weren't communicating.

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 19 July 2012 at 1:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index