Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 18)

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Indu, what a nice positive perspective. You see Aarti taking a leap of faith. I agree,  Aarti acts spontaneously on behalf of others. My big objection is she seems to work with a one solution for all perspective...my point is not everyone is the same. I would really like Aarti to show some introspection about others when acting for them and I question her being Palak's mother already...she is a maternal figure for sure but to make her out to be a sudden panacea is harder to digest.

Dont apologize for the length at all, its always fun to read.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07KamliKudiInduG64Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Borna- I guess you should read this RM article it has been well written, i know the writer personally and she said when KS was asked why shes looking so beautiful and gorgeous these days she said its becoz Aarti is in love and actually that transformation is visible in Aarti.

Edited by phal - 18 July 2012 at 10:16pm

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@Aparna: That's one of the USPs of this show: no one is perfect, not even Aarti...and we have had a number of instances of her imperfection and wrong decisions...the birthday fiasco being one of the biggest.Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_predeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudilulujjjjZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1MelodiousDreamsjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Yash & Aarti - Chahoon Bhi

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5EFdBuO7KQ
Forum link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102218

I feel like I have completely lost my VM making touch in these 3 weeks, could not find the final product satisfactory Ermm Anyways, as usual let me know what you think!

Edited by Allbut1 - 19 July 2012 at 4:37pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieredeye2012KamliKudiangakenirmalac99InduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06-Kash-roseinbloompickachu

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Indu, inspired writing for sure.  I do have a slightly complicated thought. Does Aarti take up Palak's case out of concern for a child or as the child's mother? If its the former, it makes perfect sense she raise the question and gently support the child's parent (Yash), if its the latter,  how has she become the child's mother in the short time of acquaintance and by which authority. Certainly not Palak's

Also, isnt Aarti being pushy with Palak again? Granted Palak practised the speech in front of a mirror and was hoping for a first prize secretly but what if her progress was not as spectacular as they are showing it was. What if she stammered her way throughout and caught one of her friends smirking? Wouldnt that be more damaging? I say this coz my close friend in childhood used to be painfully shy and would have frozen if put in a spot. She turned out fine in life and in fact is a teacher now. My point is, how is Aarti so confident of her knowledge of Palak? If its by the basis of she knows a child like Ansh, her premise is wrong because Palak is no Ansh. Both have different strengths.

I think Bua had some valid points today. Her motives are needlessly negative but her caution should have merited a double take from Aarti but she barrels through. Its a different matter that since its Aarti season in PV right now,  everything she touches is gold apparently.

very true on just couple of things which bua said...like you mentinoed...but doesn't arti have the problem of not thinking things through and just jumping in...its great for certain matters, but not so great in certain emotional matters...waiting to see what happens...i dont mind her getting hurt, but do not want to see palak hurt again and losing trust on people and everything altogether...that would be disastrous...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiangakeAllbut1InduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@Indu, lack of perfection doesnt really mean insensitivity does it?  Especially to a small child.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Whoa, a flurry of interesting posts and replies just as I'm getting ready to go to sleep...Tends to happen a lot nowadays!

@Indu: Aww, thank you for the kind words! Glad you were able to bear with me through all of that!

Aarti is such a good soul, isn't she? But she is prone to occasional errors in judgement, like all of us, AND she is definitely not a pushover, that I agree with completely! So refreshing to see a female protagonist who exemplifies all those things...She's not one-dimensional at all, thank goodness!

@Maham: Welcome back!!! Missed you lots! Will watch the VM before going to sleep - from the preview picture, it looks gorgeous!

@Phal: Oooh, thank you so much for the link, I'll take a look right now! And thank you for sharing that little tidbit from Kratika about Aarti...*sigh* The beauty about Aarti's "transformation" is that it doesn't have an obvious "Aarti is in love, so she's going to change the way she looks, speaks, and interacts with people" makeover. Aarti is very much the same in many respects personality-wise, but the subtle changes are manifesting themselves naturally and I love that!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakeKamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Tu chupi hai kahan...Tongue  Hi there!!! Missing you. I am looking forward to the VM. Will let you know how much I loved it...later.Smile

@Zetter: Aww...thanks, buddy. Embarrassed   A mother's love...it's funny how underrated and overrated it is at the same time. Individuals like bua live with fallacious notions that one can be a mother only to the ones she gives birth to...that's so untrue. Motherhood is an instinct...period. I sometimes say I have three kids...that's because when at times my husband behaves like a kid (he is so antsy when he is sick), my mothering side takes over. And, so far what we have seen of Aarti, she is obsessively protective of her loved ones...so if she says Palak and Payal are her daughters, she feels the tug of the nonexistent umbilical cord...that is, she means it.Smile

@Red: Terse and crisp...Great stuff.Thumbs Up Go Aarti T-shirts...good one.Big smile 

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiangakenirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index