Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 17)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Borna, we have been traveling for 4 months on the same road discovering ArYa together. I think by now I know how to push your buttons. Big smile And I am not ashamed to say that I do it because I love to hear every little thing you have to say about KS. I don't think anybody on this forum has studied KS as extensively as you have. You are spot one when you say KS's voice is so melodious. I am curious to know if she has attended acting classes. She must have had, right? I mean how beautifully she controls her voice as the situation demands. 

By the way, I LOVE your avatar (isn't that what that little picture by your screen name is called?). That one shot of Aarti perfectly captures her beautiful nature- always hopeful.

I am off to my night sleep in a short while my friend. I will see you soon. Big smile

EDIT: @Saf, I always mean to tell you but I haven't. I love the way you write. If I miss an episode yours would be the write up I would want to read. You beautifully take a reader through the episode without missing on any of the details. 

Edited by angake - 18 July 2012 at 8:36pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@ Kirthi : Thanks.Smile 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Borna, we have been traveling for 4 months on the same road discovering ArYa together. I think by now I know how to push your buttons. Big smile And I am not ashamed to say that I do it because I love to hear every little thing you have to say about KS. I don't think anybody on this forum has studied KS as extensively as you have. You are spot one when you say KS's voice is so melodious. I am curious to know if she has attended acting classes. She must have had, right? I mean how beautifully she controls her voice as the situation demands. 

By the way, I LOVE your avatar (isn't that what that little picture by your screen name is called?). That one shot of Aarti perfectly captures her beautiful nature- always hopeful.

I am off to my night sleep in a short while my friend. I will see you soon. Big smile

I hope you're not gone by the time I post this...

Haha, I was going to use that exact same phrase in my first reply to you today, Kirthi! LOL One particular button (or two) that I was trying not to press today, but you did that anyway...I feel like I talk too much about her...

You did read my rambling letter to Kratika in her birthday thread, right? I can't believe I wrote so much about a few seconds of screentime and silence, but that's how much I was blown away by her acting abilities! I don't know if she's gone through any formal training, but I certainly don't think she did when she started out - "No no no no no, I can't act!" pretty much hints at that! I do feel that she developed an understanding of the craft very quickly over the years, though! There's a huge difference between Naina of KDMH and Laxmibai/Manu of JKR...That's why I said that was when the tide turned...We can come back to talking about this later, if you'd like! Big smile

Ah, that would be my display picture or profile picture, I think! Avatar also...but that is what I use to refer to the picture next to my name in posts on the forum (like right now, my avatar is the set of three animations off to the left...) Thank you, though! Loved that promo! Aarti disappearing and reappearing behind the column was my favorite part because of the innocence in her expression!

Telly.Addicttarantulla_predeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@Indu, inspired writing for sure.  I do have a slightly complicated thought. Does Aarti take up Palak's case out of concern for a child or as the child's mother? If its the former, it makes perfect sense she raise the question and gently support the child's parent (Yash), if its the latter,  how has she become the child's mother in the short time of acquaintance and by which authority. Certainly not Palak's

Also, isnt Aarti being pushy with Palak again? Granted Palak practised the speech in front of a mirror and was hoping for a first prize secretly but what if her progress was not as spectacular as they are showing it was. What if she stammered her way throughout and caught one of her friends smirking? Wouldnt that be more damaging? I say this coz my close friend in childhood used to be painfully shy and would have frozen if put in a spot. She turned out fine in life and in fact is a teacher now. My point is, how is Aarti so confident of her knowledge of Palak? If its by the basis of she knows a child like Ansh, her premise is wrong because Palak is no Ansh. Both have different strengths.

I think Bua had some valid points today. Her motives are needlessly negative but her caution should have merited a double take from Aarti but she barrels through. Its a different matter that since its Aarti season in PV right now,  everything she touches is gold apparently.

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakeKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
 @Kirthi: Thanks...and right back at you, pal. I so loved your insightful thoughts today. You are so right that Aarti and Palak should take this building up between themselves...with Yash giving silent support. That's all they need...Aarti needs his approval, and Palak needs his approval of Aarti, that is, she needs to know that her father too trusts Aarti just as she has begun to trust her. And yes, oh yes, I just was so impressed with the Ansh factor in this whole Aarti-Palak bonding. His reactions as a brattishly insecure son who was used to his mother's undivided attention till now was absolutely spot on.Thumbs Up

@Z: Superb take!Clap Yeah...Rain as the topic was brilliant. That makes me wonder what Ansh's topic would be, on which Yash will help!! I think it is unanimous across the board: we all really liked SP today...he was super as the overenthusiastic, grinning grandpa.

@Saf: Thanks.Smile I loved the quote...that was so, so right.Clap I love how the children are back into focus.

@Borna: Aha...your elaborations...like fluid strokes on a canvas...in your unique and inimitable style.Clap Agree with each and every word you penned. Aarti has conquered the last bastion in the family...only building up is required now. All her interactions with Palak were a treat to watch today. She is such a good soul...yet no pushover, as bua is discovering.Tongue

Edited by InduG64 - 18 July 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakeKamliKudiMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hey all Hug

I am FINALLY back after what seems like FOREVER, and I have a little something coming up for you in just a couple of minutes Wink

Gahhh I have seriously missed you all and I can't wait to get right back in the mix of things! Have to still catch up on the thread and then get in my replying mode, but I am sure it won't be too difficult!

Plus I was just going through my messages and we have so many birthdays coming up which is super exciting! Jyo, Deeps, Angel, me...it's like a leo galore LOL

Will be back in just a bit!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012tarantulla_pangakeKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@Aparna: Thanks...and a very valid point you have raised. I am purely going by Aarti's intent here. The storeroom incident is not an isolated one. She has been in the know-how of Palak's problem for quite sometime (ever since the school complained ) and has been observing her for awhile. She has been absorbing all the tantrums and negativity and probably internally processing as well...yet giving Palak the space she required to come around. She could have pushed her long back if she wanted to, but she didn't... mainly because the family was not with her (her first attempt was brutally vetoed, remember?). Now she has the support of Yash and the entire family. Also, she made sure that the only voice of protest...bua...was quietened so that her negativity doesn't mar Palak's self-confidence. Now, as for how did she know Palak would sail through? Simple...she didn't. She only ensured the environment was conducive and supportive. She knew if Palak spoke in front of a loving audience, it'd go a long way in bolstering her confidence. She wanted Palak to recognize and trust the confidence she had in her. The whole family would have stood in support if Palak had faltered...and that would have been enough for the kid. But somewhere Aarti was sure of the success because somewhere she saw herself in Palak...and as such the scenario was self-experienced.

Gosh...sorry...that became long.Embarrassed 

Edited by InduG64 - 19 July 2012 at 12:21am

Telly.Addictredeye2012tarantulla_pangakePearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99MelodiousDreamsZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Everyone!!!

It's after 6am here don't know why i'm up so early on a day off...Oh yes i remembered now so i can get my daily dose of takes, analysis and posts in the DC thread Embarrassed (crazy I know) LOL

@Indu: Wonderful analysis as ever Love Clap Clap Clap but today you've added something more it was BRILLIANT Star Star Heart ...I especially loved the part where you wrote "Pleas don't pass me by...but break them (walls) down with your love, your understanding and your trust.Believe in me. Set me free." that phrase summed up Palk's inner turmoil perfectly Thumbs Up
Boa doesn't seem to care whom she has to use in her stupid plans against Aarti as long as it hurts her Angry what she doesn't his that a mother could take anything thrown at her but when it comes to her children she's like a lionesse...she could rip you apart in order to protect her cubs...Boa better stop underestimating a mother's love

@Red: Loved your take...It was different (in a good way) Wink...Your character assessment was dead on Clap Clap
As always your one liner never ceases to amaze me Big smile

@Z: Fab take Dear Clap...SP, Payal and the trio Ansh/Aarti/Palak were the highlights of the epy for me...Can't wait to see how Aarti handles boa in tonight's episode!

@Samana: Awesome take Star Clap Clap...the way Aarti convinced Palak was beautiful and well done. I think during or even after this debate track they are gonna grow closer to each other
OMG SP was a like cute bubbly bear today LOL Smile

@Mansi: Beautiful analysis...ITA that yesterday's episode was all about "TRUST"...Whether it was about gaining it (Aarti) or midly doubting (Pratik)

@Jyo: Fantastic take Hun Clap Clap Clap...Great point about the loop closure regarding the rain and its significant in Palak's life.
Hmm i don't think Yash will overhear Aarti & boa cause he never does cause he's the only Scindia who doesn't snoop around listening to ppl convo LOL LOL...He might come to know from Ansh who will complain to him that mummy is spending too much time with Palak and is neglecting him Ouch
I can't wait for the mummy-papa debate, it should be fun Embarrassed...Boa needs to go on a very long term trip

@Aparna: Great post Thumbs Up Clap Clap...I think Yash is scared to push PayPal because he hates to see them cry so if he tries once and doesnt succeed he just let them be <_<
Boa is just irrelevant these days she has become quite annoying

@Maham: Welcome back Dear, you've been missed as well Heart Hug

EDIT: You guys have a great day filled with love, laughter and happiness xoxox

Edited by Zetter - 18 July 2012 at 10:04pm

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index