Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 15)

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Amazing analyses this evening, and the discussions too.

And we still have the late night and early morning analyses to come. Today, I think most of us are bowled over by all the topics being captured by the CVs.

The team has worked really hard with the girl playing Palak. All those days we cribbed about ArYa losing a child Embarrassed Here is her, and her coach(s)'s hard work.  I'm sure this work will have been done before the first episodes with the lad who plays Ansh, but of course we would not realise it. Applause to evefy member of the team who has worked with all the kids. And all the hard work the kids have put in too, naturally. You have all done outstanding work.

Thank you

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07123mitulKamliKudinirmalac99InduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Jyo,

Does your OH need to get jealous of KS now ? LOL 

Sungum

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloompickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Not sure what was discussed in the last few hours, today has been busier than usual at work. Just had a PV related thought Smile

Aarti and Bua seem to be locked in an unusual turf war. The thing is, I am not sure what the turf they are fighting for really is? Bua is acting more like Yash's jealous girlfriend than a disgruntled widow. This is so out of whack.

This whole thing with Bua seems to have been morphed into an anti Aarti movement for her. Why? I get it that Aarti is the manifestation of all of what Bua's life could have been but never was and hence some bitterness is justified I suppose but now its become a non stop sequence of one upmanship. Ultimately, why is Bua's fight with Aarti really? It is looking so made up, its actually boring to watch. Bua plots and plots all the time, Aarti wins anyway. So what? Whatever victories Aarti has over Bua seem really empty because Bua has such a wretched life and future ahead of her, one is not sure if she deserves misery all round.

Somebody in the CVs should come up with a creative solution for Bua..she has to have something that makes her happy. Also, Aarti need not be the hero of discovering that either. It can be Ansh's discovery or Prateik's. CVs, make all your characters rich with dimensions..your protagonists will shine more, not less.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictlamsnirmalac99kriti07KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06yipeeroseinbloompickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@Aparna : I do agree that Bua has no real agenda and I too hope her screentime reduces for some days unless she really has a strong motive  or else it does not make much sense  because the end result is known ..

I guess CVs r trying to show Aarti getting all support because of her actions while Bua loosing all support because of her reactions .. and since Bua considers Aarti as her competition because she knows Aarti was a widow , so she cannot see her all happy and blissfull when she dint get that happiness Ouch...

But the problem here is Bua's insecurity and vengence over Aarti is looking repitative now and needs to stop unless Bua really has a solid plan to checkmate Aarti ...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictlamstarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroroseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Jyo,

Does your OH need to get jealous of KS now ? LOL 

Sungum
Sungun well today I m bowled over with her beauty and expressions in that scene where she tries to convince Palak .. see these caps EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Cameraman is certainly doing a awesome job here EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 18 July 2012 at 4:07pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjInduG64Zetterroseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Where is Angel LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjroseinbloompickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Three people...Aarti, Palak, Ansh. Loved the dynamics between these three characters today!

I think the creatives are very cleverly hitting many birds with a single stone, and it makes viewing the episodes more engaging since everything is interrelated...

Aarti's conversations with Palak in all the scenes they had together were so endearing! Those scenes were definitely the highlights of the episode...But that's pretty much every other scene, so I guess I loved almost the entire episode! Aarti's childhood anecdotes were very enjoyable (Kratika's stammering was too cute) and a very smart way to indirectly boost Palak's self-esteem. ADORED the part in the hallway when Palak stopped in her tracks and Aarti reassured her, and I loved the speech scene even more. Seeing Aarti holding her daughter's hand, smiling at her, supporting her, and not being shunned whenever she referred to herself as "Mumma" in front of Palak made my heart swell, I was so happy! Just beautiful...These two will share such a sweet bond in due time! The first step has already been taken.

The Ansh/Palak tension thickens...We've almost always seen Ansh and Palak arguing with each other, haven't we? Ever since that day in the mall? In a way, that consistency in their relationship is still there and now it's developing quite naturally into a rivalry/jealously from Ansh's side that parallels his possessiveness during the pin incident. With Bua trying to take advantage of the "Ansh or Palak?" issue, I'm so curious to know if Yash will step in at some point and how he and Aarti will deal with their children, since the "competition" between Mummy and Papa is yet to come! Interesting and very, very exciting!

The Scindias (minus Bua, naturally) were all so, so sweet during the speech but I especially loved SP and Aarti because they were incredibly enthusiastic and very proud of Palak every step of the way - and they expressed their feelings vocally, which was adorable to see. Literally every time Chetan or Kratika was shown, I'd either laugh or "Awww!" in response since their expressions were so cute. SP in particular made me laugh due to his enthusiasm, but mostly because it's clear that he loves his family and seeing Palak's growing confidence made him very, very happy. Yash's pride and Gayatri's happiness came next on my list. Yash's "Aapko bhi dena hoga...Speech..." to Payal was the most unexpected thing, but so hilarious! I bet someday Aarti will get Payal to give a speech, too...

Special mention to Gayatri (and SP) for their faith and trust that Aarti would be able to convince Palak to confront her fear! Gayatri is so lovable now that she has found peace of mind with respect to Aarti. Her tiny interactions with Aarti both yesterday and today were very sweet.

Oh! One more thing that stood out to me and made me "Aww!" at the sweetness of the developing Aarti-Palak bond was the way Aarti warmly kissed Palak on the cheek and repeatedly touched her chin endearingly with no retaliation from Palak's side! Palak's little glance at Aarti after Yash called out to Palak was the cutest nuance - "What should I do with this?" "I'll take it, you go to Papa now..."

Random thoughts about the speech as I heard it for the first time:

- The stammering, just like Aarti during her little story!
- Who wrote this little monologue? It's too cute how so many elements of the speech are TOTALLY things that Aarti would include in a mini-speech about barsaat!
- "Bachche baarish mein bheegte hai" - Ansh (and Aarti!)
- The "kaagaz ke nau" bit reminded me instantly of Kratika's paper boats during one of her JKR shoot days when the rain interrupted/delayed everything! Funny how JKR memories can't quite go away even though the show ended a long time ago...
- LOL at "tabiyat ka dhyaan rakhna bhi zaroori hota hai" - Aarti to Yash, a thousand times over!

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 18 July 2012 at 6:14pm

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakeKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Today was another nice episode with some really nice bonding scenes.

If a mother believes in her child, the child will believe in herself.

The main focus of today's episode was the changing relationship between Aart and Palak. The episode starts with Bua taunting Aarti on the fact that she does not care for Palak's feelings as she is not her real mother. Aarti however dismisses her claims and asserts her right as Palak's mother by telling Bua that she will make sure that Palak succeeds in the debate competition. To further prove her point, Yash along with the Senior Scindias support her in her mission to bring Palak out of her shell. In the kids' room, Aarti sees Palak by herself and goes to speak to her. She tries to find out Palak's topic for the debate but Palak stops her from opening her schoolbag. She however finds out from Ansh, who is eager to talk to his mother and join in their conversation, but is left disappointed as she is more focused on Palak. He unwillingly goes back to play with Payal whilst Aarti coxes Palak into agreeing to recite her speech in front of the family by using her childhood experience as an example. This encourages Palak and she agrees. After some preparation, Aarti takes her to the hall. On the way though she stops Aarti as she she is scared but Aarti encourages her to face her fear as she will be amongst her family. The speech starts of shaky with Palak stammering initially but with some encouragement from SP and Aarti, she gains the confidence to complete it perfectly. At the end of it, Aarti compliments her and kisses her before Yash calls her to also shower her with some affection and encourage her further by telling her how proud he is of her.

Aside:

• From this episode, there is a growing jealousy between Ansh and Palak as Ansh is no longer the sole focus of his mother's attention. Today there were a few instances where he felt bad at the lack of attention so I feel Yash will notice this and so the Arti-Palak vs Yash-Ansh promo will come into play.   
  • I love Yash's reaction when Aarti comes out to tell them that Palak has agreed to recite her speech in front of them. He literally flies off the chair with a smile on his face.
  • I also liked Yash with his two daughters. That hug was too cute.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Edited by saf24 - 18 July 2012 at 6:30pm

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index