Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 14)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@Z : Awesome take Clap ..I loved the way Palak gave her speech today .. that little girl just rocked it .. and after that the moment Palak had with Yash was so adorable na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Kids these days r just so natural with their act .. Palak had to give the entire speech on rain .. such difficult dialogues  but she was brilliant ClapClap...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojikky_84roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti: I think they may show Ansh and Palak as joint winners, na? That way Mummy and Papa can be joint winners!Big smile
Mansi this time Ansh and Yash might loose to Aarti and Palak  because its important for Palak's confidence to win it  and also Ansh-Yash earlier did win one race , so if he looses this time , he might not feel too bad because his papa is at least there with him Embarrassed...

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojikky_84roseinbloompickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by shubhika124

Just a random question.
Scindiya family doesn't have the parampara of sending new-weds to Madu-maas , ie , Honeymoon ??ShockedConfusedAngry
Ab to they are not even newly-weds Angry
I guess Remarriage rules r different Confused..or mayb family thinks  Yash wont go ..so why make any effort LOL

but Pratik-Paridi should go na Angry

Wahi to Angry
Pari is not screaming unnecessarily CryCry I feel for her Cry

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
And here is the promo in case anyone has missed it Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07InduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojikky_84roseinbloompickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Jyo loved your take too =D And we had the same vibes about the topic being rain! Yay! I got a little shock when Ansh said 'barsaat' .. I was like .. oh no... Yash is going to become recluse again and hide in his room because he'll remember Arpita .. but NO .. look at the progress.. instead of ruining the moment for Palak by mourning Arpita he was proactive in supporting Palak during her speech and that father-daughters moment was THE CUTEST!!!! And that little Payal-Yash moment after he hugged her... honestly whoever thought of that 5 second interaction -- JHAPPIS!

Z

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
There is one thing which is bothering me ... Aarti has managed to win everyone's trust and love with her efforts ...Bua is clean bowled for now ..

But I feel Bua might just hv the last laugh here because of one major weakness in Aarti's life .. that is a lie about her divorcee status OuchOuch

I just hope  this whole truth of Aarti does not come out from Bua at least or else it could b disaster Confused

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScuroroseinbloomjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
all do give your views here Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07AngeloScuroZetterpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Between is it me or did KS look extra gorgeous in blue saree and that make-up today .. she looked so damn glamourous .. ufff ShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieKamliKudiPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjroseinbloompickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index