Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 13)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by skanda12

@All: Is there a new promo? What does it show and say?Shocked

Yup! It shows Yash taking Ansh's side and Aarti taking Palak's. and in the end Yash says now this competition is no longer between Palak and Ansh but between their Mummy-Papa. We didn't know at the time what the competition was, but now we do! Then Yash gives Aarti a challenging look with a twinkle in his eye and Aarti responds with a resolutely upturned chin and a face full of determination. It's cute!

Samana, I don't ever need to see a promo again ... your description is VIVID, and even better than watching the promo! I love this "Yash gives Aarti a challenging look with a twinkle in his eye and Aarti responds with a resolutely upturned chin". I swear I can see it all in my imagination thanks to you!Big smileWink

Edited by skanda12 - 18 July 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloomjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Just a random question.
Scindiya family doesn't have the parampara of sending new-weds to Madu-maas , ie , Honeymoon ??ShockedConfusedAngry
Ab to they are not even newly-weds Angry
I guess Remarriage rules r different Confused..or mayb family thinks  Yash wont go ..so why make any effort LOL

but Pratik-Paridi should go na Angry

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24Samanalyseroseinbloomjikky_84skanda12yipeepickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti: I think they may show Ansh and Palak as joint winners, na? That way Mummy and Papa can be joint winners!Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84roseinbloompickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thanks, it means a lot! I loved your responses both to Mansi and me! I completely agree on the fact that the CVs are finding excellent ways to address long-term issues in a more immediately gratifying way, but still keeping it convincing. I loved the paradox of Palak's character that you so aptly outlined. She is a fairly outspoken child, in a one on one situation but when faced with a group she is intimidated.

I also think it may have something to do with Mrs. Lobo's complaint that Palak does not interact with her peers. All her more loquacious moments have been with adults, while the audience for the debate would be her peers.  We saw how hard it was for her to muster the courage to invite them to her birthday as well. I think she has issues with her own age group because she is overcome with emotional issues beyond their grasp and prefers to deal with them alone. Aarti in many ways is giving her her childhood back.

Oh and I loved your observation of Yash being more in tune with the issue of sibling rivalry! Actually today, if you observe, he gave Payal a little nod as well when she ran to hug him, saying that she too would have to give a speech. Even though it was Palak's moment, he spared a word and a smile for Payal as well. Perhaps Aarti is still to learn this delicate balancing act.

@Z: SP was the highlight of the episode for me. For the first time he seemed like a grandfather, thinking his little Palak was the smartest, best and most eloquent speaker in the world, as you could tell from his expressions! He was so into every word of her speech, getting pleasure out of her words and her innocence. I just could not get over him today...cute, cute, cute! I never thought I would be using that expression for SP!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06roseinbloomjikky_84-Kash-skanda12pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

@Jyo, you totally rocked today, babe. Big smileHug

I think like many my favorite part of your analysis was the rain loop. That blasted rain took away palak's mother. If I was Palak I probably would have ended up hating the rain and here is Aarti who wrote in so much positivity about  rain into that speech that if Palak had any negative feelings they would have been erased. And it is that very same rain where Aarti took her first step towards Yash and in the process towards Palak. How fitting that the speech was about Rain.

I was actually okay with Bua's part today. But I know its only a few hours time and come tomorrow I will be back to offering prayers to the TV Gods to kick this Bua out to Timbuktu. Angry

Edited by angake - 18 July 2012 at 2:05pm

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12jikky_84roseinbloompickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@Kirti ; Rain indeed is playing a big role in the show .. Yash-Aarti's first long interaction happened in rain thanks to cafe delight LOL...Yash lost Arpita in rain... today Palak  gives her first confident speech on rain theme .. I wont b surprised if AarYa love confession happens in rain too Embarrassed

Rain is a season  which once brought depression and pain in their lives but this same season will bring happiness too in their lives .. its a circle of life show .. where it starts , it ends there only Embarrassed

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjroseinbloomjikky_84pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kirti ; Rain indeed is playing a big role in the show .. Yash-Aarti's first long interaction happened in rain thanks to cafe delight LOL...Yash lost Arpita in rain... today Palak  gives her first confident speech on rain theme .. I wont b surprised if AarYa love confession happens in rain too Embarrassed

Rain is a season  which once brought depression and pain in their lives but this same season will bring happiness too in their lives .. its a circle of life show .. where it starts , it ends there only Embarrassed

Yup, one half of the confession already happened- again in the rain. We need to find a rain theme song for these two.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloomjikky_84pickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Sammy: Dare I say ... I felt like pulling SP's not-so-gol cheeks!?!??! Honestly he was epitome of cuteness... the grandfather in him awoke... I love how Aarti's effort to get Palak's confidence is having a ripple effect on everyone ... right down to Boa. SP seems to have the most effective change because he is participating in familial activities and being the proactive n proud Dadaji that he should be! Good for him! =D

Z

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84-Kash-pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index