Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 12)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Just a random question.
Scindiya family doesn't have the parampara of sending new-weds to Madu-maas , ie , Honeymoon ??ShockedConfusedAngry
Ab to they are not even newly-weds Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictlamsPearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Samana : Yash will hv to get Aarti out of this dilemma  of Ansh and Palak by taking Ansh's side as the promo suggests  because earlier in Neelam track , it was Yash who was in mess and Aarti came to her rescue because Aarti knew Yash is doing all this with a good intention .. so same way its time for Yash to come to Aarti's rescue since Yash knows that Aarti is doing it all for Palak's betterment Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84-Kash-skanda12Mallika113roseinbloompickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thanks for appreciating my take. And I agree with you on how Aarti's relationship with Ansh needs to progress.

I do often miss your posts on the forum because I get off the thread just when you are about to start posting, I guess. Maybe we should synchronise our timings better!Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
updated pg 2.  Strangely for me, I had more to say on the whole Prateek and Paridhi thing than on Palak today.  Not that I said all that much.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84skanda12pickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@All: Is there a new promo? What does it show and say?Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06roseinbloompickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Aww I loved the episode!! =D

It was filled with positivity and Aarti is slowly triumphing over Bua no matter how hard Bua tries to throw thorns in her path.

But Aarti is confident because she not only has the blessings and support of SP/Gaya but of Yash as well ... so nothing can really go wrong =)

Lekin ale ale ale mera Ansh baby is hurt that his mumma is ignoring him in the process =( chooo chweet I swear I wanted to pull his cheeks when they were in the bedroom and Aarti told him to let her handle Palak ... gosh adorable! <3

I loved the way Aarti broke through to Palak when in the kids' bedroom ... she didn't become authoritative.. rather talked to her in a friendly more comfortable manner and gave her own example ... kids relate better when you tell them your own experiences and that was the trump card Aarti used to get through to Palak and I must say it worked brilliantly... have to give Divyanshi *claps* because her expressions and voice modulation are just incredible for a kid her age! =)

The speech scene ... LOVED it. The support of everyone and their smiles and encouragement set the pace for Palak and she slowly but surely gained that confidence to present her speech.

I am intrigued that they chose RAIN as her topic. Rain is such a big factor in their lives considering they lost Arpita in the rain ... I was apprehensive that Yash would sulk at the mere mention of it but seems like Palak's positive speech set the right tone and he could only think of his daughter because it was her time to shine -- thank you Yash.

Gotta love the moment when he calls her over. Palak's the most attached to Yash so seeing him do delighted and proud of her and him telling her that must've made her day! <3 And when Yash had that little moment with Payal saying she'd have to give a speech one day and she refuses -- GAWWW =D CUTE CUTE CUTE! <3

I was totally grinning everytime they showed SP smiling though -- HEHE =p

PraDhi .. hmm interesting banter at the restaurant today ... liked the interactions with their friends... and in comes the producer/director whoever who has caught sight of Pari ... and must find her suitable enough for a role in a movie! Hmm let's see how all this goes down .. Pari seems to be EXTRA happy after receiving that note... but not telling Pratik is making things worse...he's already getting restless and the green monster is knocking on his door so I suspect dark clouds covering their bright world soon ...

Precap: BOA GO DIE! UGH! She receives such pleasure pitting kids against each other.. look at how Palak and Ansh are expectantly looking at Aarti for an answer!!! They expect her to pick but I'm sure Aarti will give a fair answer that will appease them both ... and build their confidence.

As for Ansh ... I believe he will either go to Yash and complain about being left out or Yash will notice himself. Either way I'm looking forward to the boys vs girls debate that's coming up =D

Z

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113skanda12jikky_84pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Ahh Sammy. I thought it was a brilliant episode and your write up was just as brilliant.

I absolutely loved what you said about Aarti re discovering herself through Palak. She is empowering Palak but in the process she is empowering herself too, isn't it? 

Yay! for a proactive Yash. Big smileThis is something I so desperately wanted from him and was one of my biggest beef with his character. That he has never openly supported Aarti as a mother of his children and today he did just that. I loved him for that. Yes it would have been even better if he too had gone in with Aarti to talk to Palak but thinking more about it I am glad he didn't. Aarti and Palak need to take this journey by themselves with Yash supporting them but not overriding Aarti's decisions or being indifferent to Aarti's role in his kids life. 

And I am also really enjoying the fact that the CVs decided to show Ansh's feelings too and not just focus on Palak and Aarti. This is a journey for Yash too isn't it. To show him how he needs to work together with Aarti to bring up their kids just like how Aarti told him before he went on his 'Save Neelam' agenda. Also interesting to note is that Aarti has always had experience raising just one child. She is not experienced in dealing with sibling rivalries where as Yash by now probably understands sibling rivalries and how to tackle them (that is if we assume that he was proactive in doing that between Palak and Payal). I remember that scene in the 3rd episode where the girls where fighting and Yash intervenes. And hence Yash stepping in to comfort Ansh and in the process also empowering Aarti to deal with rivalry between children is so significant. 

And I am so with you, I totally found SP's and Gayatri's over enthusiasm so cute. Bua! Well what can I say! I wasn't sure what exactly Aarti was doing goading her into staying to listen to Palak's speech. Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictlamsPearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113jikky_84skanda12roseinbloompickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Originally posted by skanda12

@All: Is there a new promo? What does it show and say?Shocked

Yup! It shows Yash taking Ansh's side and Aarti taking Palak's. and in the end Yash says now this competition is no longer between Palak and Ansh but between their Mummy-Papa. We didn't know at the time what the competition was, but now we do! Then Yash gives Aarti a challenging look with a twinkle in his eye and Aarti responds with a resolutely upturned chin and a face full of determination. It's cute!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06skanda12roseinbloomjikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index