Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

18/7 Dragon Club: Stage Fright (Page 10)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Suj : Thats a classic emo for buaji LOLLOL...I really want to see her face when Palak finally accepts Aarti as her mother Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterskanda12suj01roseinbloompickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Suj : Thats a classic emo for buaji LOLLOL...I really want to see her face when Palak finally accepts Aarti as her mother Big smile

yeah me too eager to see her face

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12roseinbloompickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Palak centric episode.

Aarti asserts Palak is her child and she wants to address Palak's fears right now, in time for the debate competition. Yash and the Sr Scindhias flush from the Minister fiasco egg her on. Buaji attempts a feeble opposition regarding Palak's feelings during the birthday. Everybody is uncomfortable talking about that day except for Buaji. It wasnt exactly a shining moment in the Scindhia household.

Buoyed by all this egging, Aarti convinces a previously petrified Palak, writes a meaningful speech, gets Palak to change her dress and hairstyle, all in spiffy 15 minutes. Whiz kid, this Aarti.

Palak begins hesitantly and then goes from strength to strength, thereby getting over all her public speaking fears in one shot. Aarti gets carried away by yet another victory and takes Ansh for granted. Perfect moment for Yash to swoop in. Was there a rule that Aarti couldnt write Ansh's speech too?

Paridhi is still sought after and Prateik is mildly jealous. Not sure what the 10 minutes of time devoted to them was for.

Palak never seemed like a child with fear of public speaking, atleast in the family or at school (she was answering questions in the class very confidently, invited all her friends for her bday with no emotional support, etc). At home too, she had no fear in complaining to people about Aarti, Ansh, etc and also if anything looked completely confident.
In addition, why couldnt Yash have had the convo with Palak for the debate? Wouldnt having both her parents convince her only help? Also, why are Gayatri and Sr Scindhia waiting patiently while Aarti spins her magic. How unreal.

I get it that this whole theme is to make Aarti the true savior of Palak and get closer, but its too contrived and predictable. Did anyone really think this was not going to happen?One is not sure of why Buaji would have a problem with the Palak business also? Isnt that a bit excessive? Bua is totally obsessed with Aarti as always and only seems to enable success.

Nothing interesting at all inspite of cute kids in the story today. "Yawn"

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012lamsNoe123Eva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06yipeejikky_84skanda12roseinbloompickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
When Palak was about to give her speech, i had a thought ki shaayad Palak wud look at Buaji and she mite broaden her eyes and scare Palak

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06skanda12pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Aparna : Bua is insecure of Aarti's growing importance in the house and if Aarti today manages to win over Palak too , then thats it .. noone will b left in the house against Aarti and the bua will b left all alone ..Ouch... So as widow Aarti got all happiness and support and she remains where she was earlier LOL...

Also I feel Ansh's growing insecurity will make Yash come to Ansh ka rescue so that he does not feel left out and this is where promo of Yash vs Aarti will come in picture and we might hv cute moments .. so this debate is only the beginning of this mommy vs daddy war I feel which will eventually bond them all 5 as one family Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictlamstarantulla_predeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjikky_84suj01roseinbloomskanda12pickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Lovely episode today although Pradhi parts were a bit too longg!
And hopefully we'll get more of Yash Scindia from tommorrow when Ansh comes into picture, want and missing YaNsh scenes!!
How adorable was Yash today hugging his girls? omgg!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06skanda12jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Today was a cute filler episode where kids issue took the centerstage but overall a fun watch even though I hv few issues regarding Bua Smile

Ansh's insecurity might result in Yash Vs Aarti competition as per promo

I think Ansh's insecurity is justified .. he is feeling suddenly left out and he dunno why Ouch...He too is participating in debate competition but none bothers to write a speech for him Ouch...As a kid Ansh does not understand Palak's issues and feels why is suddenly Aarti giving all attention to just Palakk Ouch... So CVs hv really kept the detailing intact here by not just showing Palak issue but making sure Ansh and Payal's reactions too r shown in this whole track ClapClapClap

Now  I feel Yash will overhear Bua and Aarti's talk which we saw in precap and will realise that Aarti is falling in a big dilemma because she has to support Palak to build up her confidence but in the process Ansh is feeling left out since Ansh will not understand why suddenly Aarti is taking Palak's sideOuch

So this is where Yash will decide to help Aarti by taking Ansh's side and helping him in debate competition and also in studies Big smile...

Yash once said he will always support Aarti whenever she will b in some trouble .. so this is where Yash's support will come since the promo shows Yash will b on Ansh's side and Aarti on Palak's side so that none of the kids feel left out in this competition Big smile

I will thank Bua again for making sure both AarYa jointly work on this kids plan Big smileBig smile

Aarti tries to b a friend for Palak and convince her .. It works too StarStarStarStar

I loved Aarti and Palak's interaction in the kids room today the way Aarti gave her own stammering example to convince Palak ClapClapClapEmbarrassed,..She dint give big lecture on how she needs to get confidence and competitive spirit but rather she too spoke to Palak like a kid so that Palak can connect with her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Best part about the whole interaction was that Aarti dint try to b a mother because she knows Palak still considers Arpita as her mother .. Aarti tried to b a friend of Palak and gave her own example to Palak to make her realise that she is not the only one with stage fright .. there r many like her but she can overcome it if she tries EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

This friendly interaction by Aarti results in Palak finally getting convinced to give her speech and full credit to the little kid for delivering her best performance in today's episode while reciting the speech on Rain ClapClapClap...Iintially she was nervous and stammering but once she sees all r clapping for her , she gets her confidence and finishes it in style StarStarStarStar..Wonderful acting by the kid ClapClapClap

Rain as Theme for Palak .. Perfect symbolism and Loop Closure StarStarStar  ...

Palak's mother Arpita died in rain after which Palak lost her confidence and self-belief Ouch...Today Palak gets her confidence and self-belief back by giving her speech on same Rain theme StarStarStarStar...Life has come to a full circle for Palak where she comes out of her shell by giving her speech on same theme which once brought all the pain in her life but that same theme today brings her confidence back courtesy her new mother Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Perfect loop closure StarStarStarStar

Bua's spotlight needs to reduce ...

Now this is my only issue with the episode Smile...I understand CVs r trying to show Bua's insecurity with Aarti's growing importance in the house  since she cannot see one widow getting all happiness and support in family while other widow that is Bua herself is still standing where she was earlier Ouch but I feel too much overdose of Bua might put off viewers  as they want to see more of AarYa and kids in action and dont mind Pratik-Paridi track too Embarrassed

So I hoping Bua to go missing in action for sometime after Aarti wins this Palak mission Big smile

Pratik-Paridi problems continue

This is interesting parallel track developing where I can clearly see lack of trust and communication issues between both Ouch..One good thing is Pratik will b engaged with his wife now to find out about that mystry letter and so he wont waste anymore time spying on his bhaiyya and bhabhi in bedroom WinkLOLLOL...

Overall it was a filler episode but Palak was the real star today and her little moment with Yash was adorable too ...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27InduG64Zetterjikky_84skanda12pickachu

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I have done my take on Page 1, and its also here below:

Today's episode was one of a "trust breakthrough" in the Scindia family. It was at one level about the success of the earnest effort of Aarti's to try and help Palak overcome her stage fright. And at another level it was all about Aarti winning the child's trust in herself as well.

As I watched this episode, and watched all the characters who had previously been inimical to Aarti now completely embracing her, I seemed to see the quality of "trust" pouring forth in every dialogue, and in every scene.  In fact, I remember how many times previously Aarti has pleaded with Yash  (and the family ) "Mujh pe bharosa keejiye" but the trust was never fully there. The great evolution in the story now is that "bharosa" has become the strong underlying ingredient in the Scindia family dynamics.

Yesterday Yash told Vidhi and Pratik not to give his relationship with Aarti the name of "love". He instead suggested that it should be called "respect". I think the word "trust" seems in fact to better sum up the equation between Aarti and Yash at this moment. I would even go so far as to say Aarti has definitely not yet won the love of Yash or even his family, but then isn't "trust" worth much more than "love" at this stage?

I have long ago read a beautiful quotation about love and trust:  "To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."  And here's another great quotation on trust that seems to exemplify Aarti and Yash: "In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond."

When I think of those quotations, I now feel as if Aarti has won something greater than love. Trust in Aarti is now seen in everybody and everywhere. Nothing she suggests is taken as wrong, none of her ideas are discarded without due respect, none of her efforts go without recognition. And Yash cannot seem to stop admiring her.

I actually feel that if Aarti was looking for the family to love her, or indeed even for Yash to love her, she would have achieved less than she has. But in gaining the trust of everyone, Aarti has given herself a gift beyond value. Love comes where trust exists. Without trust, though, love is nothing.

By contrast look at the trust deficit building up in the Pratik-Paridi marriage. Today Paridi had to tell Pratik in the car: "Mujhpe bharosa rakho, that man who wrote the note means nothing to me". And yet the very thing in very short supply was trust!

I want to analyse today's episode from the point of view of Aarti's Trust Dividend.  

Gayatri and SP now trust Aarti without reserve

The way both Gayatri and SP rose to defend Aarti's stance on Palak and seemed exceptionally eager for her to speak to Palak and help the child, suggests how far this family has come since the days of deep mistrust in Aarti. Gayatri actually tried re-programming the Bua on Aarti's trustworthiness. The way the parents then waited with bated breath to see Aarti successfully bring Palak torender her speech also suggested that trust in Aarti is now so deep that her success with Palak was almost taken for granted.

Yash trusts Aarti's intelligence and sensitivity

After trust became the huge missing factor during Palak's birthday bash, it would have been natural for Yash to fear that Aarti and Palak may not hit it off again and there could be disaster on this school debate issue. But Yash has travelled a substantial distance now in trusting Aarti. The Neelam-Kunal affair has shown him where he can place his trust in Aarti. He can trust her intellience, he can trust her sensitivity, he can trust her loyalty and he can trust her reliability. Soon there will be a day when Yash begins to feel he can trust Aarti's judgement more than he can trust his own mind and heart. And that is the day when he may not be able to tell whether he merely trusts his wife or has also learnt to love her.

Palak has been led to trust Aarti through her empathy

What broke the ice between Aarti and Palak today was te fact that Aarti began talking to Palak about how she herself, as a child, was a terrified orator, and made many mistakes in her speeches before deciding to do something about it. Aarti was clever enough not to directly ask Palak to trust her, but she instead encouraged Palak to trust her own self more, which made a big difference. Palak was gently led to trust Aarti by by building her own self-esteem and finding her own empowerment. Here again I see that Aarti cannot be said to have won Palak's love, but she surely won her trust, and that seems to have more value at this time.

Bua most resents the trust that Aarti has steadily built

The Bua's angst now is clear ' Aarti is consistently scoring with every member of the family who matters, and the general trust deficit in the Bua herself is coming up short in the face of Aarti's successes. Gayatri and SP seem to be throwing the Bua's suggestions out of the window. More than that, when Aarti challenges the Bua to stay and listen to Palak's speech and encourage the child, the Bua is forced to face up to the reality that Aarti has even won the trust of the reluctant Palak. It looked all along like Palak would be the only ally left for the Bua ' but today even that stauch ally had joined the "Aarti-trusting" camp!

I like the episode a lot for its underlying profound messages of trust, and also for the way they had intercut the Aarti Trust Dividend sequences with the Paridi Trust Deficit sequences.The contrast was really good!

Edited by skanda12 - 18 July 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27InduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index