Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
WOAH WOAH!! O_O I don't know what I love better -- KS/GC/Divyam onscreen or offscreen! WHAT was that cuteness I just saw... gosh no wonder they're so cute onscreen ... because they are so playful and bond SO well offscreen ... just love the way Kratika plays around with shararti Divyam ... its so fun to see their relationship behind the lens...

Z
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pearlnarang

Hey Just saw the SBB video ad you noticed when Aarthi comes to give tea to Yash she almost dropped it and then Yash put his hand forward to grab it.

We might get another Yeh Dil hai moment today 😳😳..Yash will see Aarti all lost and will ask her now whats bothering her and then Aarti might tell about Ansh and then Yash will get this plan of supporting Ansh and making it look like one vs another competition for fun to bring that sporting spirit in kids 😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana : I noticed it too .. there was a lot of relief and satisfaction on Aarti's face when Palak asked whether I will come first too 😳...Aarti was relieved that this time she dint give any lie to win Palak's trust nor any conditions r put by Palak like last time and this is where Aarti got the hope that finally Palak is starting to trust her 😳

@Z :Divyam off-screen is a rockstar and its really a pleasure to see their off-screen masti .. together they r all a riot ...
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Grrr...why do the bosses go into panic mode nearing the end of the day? See ..I missed so much here...😡

@Veena: Thanks a ton. That was really sweet of you to address everyone.🤗

@Samana: That was a breakthrough conversation. Layers of knowledge were unfolded on both sides. The way Aarti holds Palak's hands after she realizes she is in and then smoothens her dress...so natural...so momlike..and Palak lets her take that liberty.😊

@Jyo: Thanks for the segment.😊
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Morning all
@Veena, bingo to the No magic wand . If there is such a wand, please add me to the list of subscribers and overnite shipping.

There is a saying in Sanskrit - ativrishti, anavrishti, literally a feast or a famine. The analogy is just right for Aarti in PV. Either she is being dragged out mercilessly or she is a golden child. Need a sensible medium.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 11 years ago
tarantulla_p thumbnail
@Indu, as I was scrolling through the pages, i saw you posted the 'Hum ne dekhi hai ' song lyrics in their entirity. A few days ago, I thought the song was the essence of the relationship between Aarti and Yash. Their ability to sense each other, communicate through their eyes and feel for each other, unnamed feelings.  Ultimately, even when you accept the other person, its possible you dont think of them as a wife or a husband, just as them. Its definitely more meaningful  than a socially accepted label. This is the crux of this show, the filmy shenanigans deter it from there
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just a thought!

I Prateek - Paridhi relationship an image of Aarti - Prashant relationship? 😲
Were Prateek might just as well be Aarti and Paridhi could be Prashant.

Don't know why this thought came to my mind!!  😕 Leave it at that for our pro analyzers to analyze !!
😊

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: I think you are dead on about the YDH moment today. KS said as much in the segment, that Yash will come as a hero for Aarti in this sticky situation. 😃
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

@Indu, as I was scrolling through the pages, i saw you posted the 'Hum ne dekhi hai ' song lyrics in their entirity. A few days ago, I thought the song was the essence of the relationship between Aarti and Yash. Their ability to sense each other, communicate through their eyes and feel for each other, unnamed feelings.  Ultimately, even when you accept the other person, its possible you dont think of them as a wife or a husband, just as them. Its definitely more meaningful  than a socially accepted label. This is the crux of this show, the filmy shenanigans deter it from there

@Aparna: I understand what you mean. Their communication plane is way beyond the conventional stereotypes. The way they sense each other and the way they communicate with each other so early in their relationship normally comes to a couple after a good few years of marriage. In any case theirs is an unconventional pairing as per our society...so it is befitting that they relate to each other as two individuals first and then role-play the societal label. The family should let them be.

That song has soul in it...apart for the fact that it mirrors Yash and Aarti's soul bonding. I just love it.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for the 1st time i loved PV with no complaints ,,... this is what i have been wanting to see ...interaction of parents and kids ...the concept of PV meant that to me ...