Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jyo. True! Kodak moment it is. Yesterday's episode had so many scenes that had the aww factor in it for me but this one scene is what took the cake and I think it was because it was so natural and you could tell, for that few seconds it was not Yash who was on our screens but Gurmeet. 

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
☺️
Z
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Deeps: Thanks a ton, pal. Beautiful caps.

This is what Aarti has brought in their life...smiles galore. Earlier they hugged in pain...and now look at the smiles...the happiness...their body language.😍

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Z : Cas was adorable yesterday ..first time I saw that grandpa type feeling in him when he was enjoying Palak's speech with that smile 😳😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the brilliant caps Deeps! The following are my favourites!

Just look how happy these two are! It warms the cockles of the heart. They are moving on together, relating and growing close on things unrelated to Arpita for what looks like the first time! By overcoming her fear, Palak is rewarded with the thing she is always longing for more than rasgulla or even first prize: her father's undivided attention, his unfettered affection and most importantly, a smile that finally reaches his eyes!

I just love the way Palak is actually leaning into the kiss here. In the episode it looked like Aarti sort of pulled her and kissed her but in this freeze you can see that she is accepting the kiss as her deserved due and rather enjoying the moment. Basically, this is clearly not a one way street and Palak was craving just this, but didn't know how to express it, because of her multi-dimensional fears and insecurities.

These just explain themselves! ESS PEE!!! ❀️
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@Indu : So truee ... This is what Aarti brought in Yash and PayPal's life .. Smile and Happiness 😳😳... I can wait for the day when it will b picture perfect with all 5 hugging together .. mayb that will b the real kodak moment 😳😳😳

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Samana: Aarti kissing Palak and Palak gladly accepting it was indeed the moment of the day. And just like that mother and daughter united...no frills, no great hue and cry, no drama...just an everyday kiss. Palak lost her mother one rainy day, and a shower of symbolic rain words penned into a paper by Aarti and held and read by the little one brought her mother back into her life...just like that.😊
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

okay.. though I decently liked today's epi..but it was slow...

m jz gonna put the things that are imp to me..

1. Aarti's interaction with Palak - I loved the way Aarti made Ansh sit aside and talked to Palak in a friendly way.. rather than tellin her that what she shud do.. Aarti jz made up a similar story for her and made Palak choose her own way...

2. Ansh - Ansh is the child who's used to all the attention...so right now he's feeling left out because Aarti is concentrating on Palak.. n that's where Yash's role of a father comes up... πŸ˜ƒ

3. Scindia Family.. ALL HAIL AARTi - it was amusing to see how both Gayatri n Papa S were agreeing to wateva Aarti said.. πŸ˜† but yea it shows that they have accepted her fully and are giving her the space to do things for her kids in her own way...

4. Palak's speech - It ws damn cute... I loved the way she was nervous in the beginning.. n once Papa S praised her, she went in the flow and got so confident that she read her speech without looking in the paper... πŸ˜ƒ

5. Yash loving his daughters - in the end , the scene was absolutely cute when Yash was hugging Palak and Payal and how he said to Payal.. "aapko bhi bolna hoga".. to wich she denied and he laughed off.. It was a very cute interaction...

umm.. I hate Bua.. she's too monotonous...n Gosh.. Bhagwaan ki kasam unhi k naam pe she keeps lying.. gosh..neways.. I love the way Aarti tackles her.. but then.. today's long Aarti lecture got a lil slow for me.. I dnt want the character to keep giving long lectures...

Pratik - Paridhi... m still wondering whts in store for them...

All in all.. an ok ok episode for me.. because it was slow... n jz 1 thing happened in it...

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis!! Papa S was a hero for me too...he was the prefect encouraging grandfather who for a little while forgot he was the stern head of the family and kept smiling and clapping for his granddaughter... 😳

Agree that Aarti did the right thing being a friend to Palak and did not try to go overboard the 'gyaan' part.  πŸ‘

Boa was being desperate but again was bashed by Aarti. One point of concern for me here is that Aarti mildly gloated to Boa after her (Aarti) victory... hope it does not back fire on Aarti in some way!!! 😲

Yash was the perfect father loooved him for that little Father - Daughter bonding scene...😳

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!