Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virens health...

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hello guys,

I dont understand why every 1 making so much drama on virens health?...he is not a 2yrs old kid who cant take care of himself...it just a matter about a minor fever... d n wat could jeevika done if she is there?..all nonsence...n jeevika was like she is searching 1 chance for go back to viren...n the orange aunty( swamini bua) i dont understand wats her problem? y she always pocking her nose in others matter...

and OMG tomorrow DO PREMI FIR MILENGE...ehhh..he bhagvan uthale muze...i cant take this...i cant imagine our Vadheras will become Talvar very soon...nahiii(filmy style)...koi CVs ko talvar se hi mar do...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan_DevAkshisweetymolapplenpeacheslakshmunknown18ItsmeAish-INFINITE-

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ha ha LOL last line loved it talwar se cv ko mar do...cant get any betterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasp_berry

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

ha ha LOL last line loved it talwar se cv ko mar do...cant get any betterLOL
i tell u  this CVs r mad...
EnchantU Newbie
EnchantU
EnchantU

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Think about it this way and hopefully you'll see the situation in a different light. I know the story is basically about the bond and love that the sisters have for one another. I mean who doesn't get it? Your sisters are basically your very first best friends and the type of bond you have with one another is incomparable

But

Think of it from the perspective that Jeevika is now a married woman in which in real Indian culture undoubtedly the husband and his family in which is now her family comes first. One of the main reasons why Maanvi and Jeevika have the chance to be together after her marriage is because Viren is a husband who puts his wife's happiness before his own and undoubtedly he sees and understands that Maanvi is Jeevika's happiness. 

I understand and accept that emphasize on the sisterly bond as a viewer truly but even after Jeevika and Viren's marriage, they've both had to worry about the ongoings in the family and the family members, not only his but also hers in which Viren as a husband accepted without a qualm. So far after their honeymoon I've yet to see a scene where they get to catch some alone time just between the two of them and lead of moment of normal married life. 

When they finally caught a moment in Mumbai, I've read the posts and most of them complained about how Jeevika could be so selfish as to steal some alone time with her husband while her sister was so sick. I mean really?

So far in their marriage, the dramatics have especially been with their family members with themselves playing the middle ground and having disagreements here and there because of it.

We all are worried about Maanvi as Maanvi is the one with the sickness and is at risk of dying but would it be logical for a married woman to sacrifice her marriage and the love of her life? Any other man or spouse would be dead set against it other than Viren and  realistically, I don't think it's fair to him.  

I don't think Viren being sick is just an excuse for Jeevika to go back, I think it's about time that she goes back...No not for the sake of Virman having some romantic alone time as some fans may become giddy about but I think it's time for her to become a real wife to her husband who supports her in everything. For once I would like to see Jeevika doing something special for Viren instead of Viren always doing something special for Jeevika. I love and understand Jeevika as a an Elder sister, but I would also like to respect and love her as a wife. It has nothing to do with the family that's awaiting her return but all to do with that bond between a husband and a wife that is supposed to be deemed higher than any other relation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234-Latty-rasp_berry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top