Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are you irritated?? (Page 3)

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
its the techies plan to make us more and more eager
but when the scene actually comes..there is no charm in it...
that scene where dadisa asks shiv..mhari anandi se byah karego?? was so much glamorised that the real scene dint have any magic..they shouldnt do this...

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Actually Pratyusha was unwell an didnt shoot for 3 days...she might quit JDJ also due to health reasons so I guess they r dragging the episodes by including bhaago and GaGa scenes...
Maybe they need to shoot few more prayutsha scenes before telecasting.
I know its irritating but we should understand in this case cvs r helpless...
Hope prats gets well soon and we get to see more AnSh

yes you are right..i also thought same
hope today we will get our much awaited AnSh scenes
Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Ahaha, yes. VERY pissed!

The other day, they went on showing the scene where Bhago talks.. in the "coming up" thing, but that scene would NEVER come in the next segment!!!!!!!! ...annoying LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeet

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Angry
kanak. Senior Member
kanak.
kanak.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
With Pratusha unwell and unable to shoot, they had to fill in with other characters. Ithink they did well. Last week I was irritated with too much crying but this week it have been pretty decent and without their lead protagonist they did a good job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
prats is unwell she must have not shot for the scene fully Ermmor there might be some tech problem with the scene ..but i think it will be unfair to call other characters as fillers ..they are important part of show as well many stories are unfolding in one show i don't see all these scenes which were shown as filler scenes ..they might not come like this way all in one episode who knows they might come in many episodes but they have to show in one when prats will return they will show her and AnSh scenes but all scenes have their importance and they cannot be declared as filler scenes .do you see dadisaa and Anandi's parents conversation as filler her realization as filler or Jagaya Gauri and bade papa as filler only eating time ...ConfusedLOLcome on they all are important part of the show ..and Jagaya is the male lead for so long  he has his own story now ..Shiv can be parallel lead but cannot replace him over all LOLso story will go like this AnSh and JaGo story side by side LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_aparnauma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index