Why didnt Kunal turn around? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mochas156

He was so bored with today's episode just waiting in the court emagining what the viewers are going through . He must be laughing to himself " 10 more days , 10 more days  " at the end of episode  πŸ˜†  so was in no mood to be emotional with his wife  and so quietly went away. 

Loved your comments πŸ€£ I am sure this is exactly what Samir must have been thinking "Feel so bad that my loyal viewers have to go through this torture just to see a small glimpse of me"πŸ˜†. Compared to our tears, Siddhi's tears didn't mean anything to himπŸ˜‰. Siddhi gets paid to cry and our tears are very real after watching the crap for last 4 weeks, so he was more worried about our tears than Siddhi's tears as her's was fake🀣
Originally posted by d.padmini

"once Kunal comes out".. it looks like a distinct dream to me, dont think he will before august mid or end... and by the way dont forget once he comes out  sidhi would have already left, may be dead according to him or a  cheater or bewaafa .. however CVs want to show.. but ...

Will this ever come true? Doesn't seem possible ever😑
😭
Originally posted by -Rani

Loved your comments πŸ€£ I am sure this is exactly what Samir must have been thinking "Feel so bad that my loyal viewers have to go through this torture just to see a small glimpse of me"πŸ˜†. Compared to our tears, Siddhi's tears didn't mean anything to himπŸ˜‰. Siddhi gets paid to cry and our tears are very real after watching the crap for last 4 weeks, so he was more worried about our tears than Siddhi's tears as her's was fake🀣

I don't know if Siddhi's tears are real or not . She can virtually cry in every episode 😭😭😭.Feels so normal if she cries in an episode otherwise it is abnormal πŸ˜†. But one thing is sure , Sameer pain is  so real  πŸ˜­. Since the day Kunal went to jail, he is like totally dejected , disinterested in what's happening around . And yesterday he had to wait in court while others went through their dialogues , so he waited and was in hurry to leave the court. πŸ˜†

Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago