Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 8)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Wait and watch today's episode...How whole Soham issue is not at all Archana's fault supported by one and only UL Manav...And now Archana telling Savita not to fill Ovi-Teju's ears about Soham or anything else as she knows who was responsible for Soham not being with them ETC..

Gosh I am done with this PR...If Manav does not want to speak the truth and wants to cave into his wife so be it...I knew this would happen...He simply can't remain strong..

I was really surprised when Manav said it was not mistake of Archana to loose soham...and archana was so happy to see manav saying it...no husband can do this archana, don't hurt manav's emotions by supporting stupid acts...
and too shocked to see the precap...looks like CVs are going to cover the mistakes that archana did...

Keep making grave mistakes and as long as your husband is a weakling one will get a way with murder...How does live with themselves after doing something so wrong and bad...Hurting people and than pretending or be in denial about the whole thing...Where is the inner conscious? OuchAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Varsha and masti, haven't watched the episode yet, but why am I not surprised????Smile

cs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha and masti, haven't watched the episode yet, but why am I not surprised????Smile

may be you already made your mind that Manav is going to support archana, thats why not surprised...
me too thought manav might support archana but didn't made my mind...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalapi

may be you already made your mind that Manav is going to support archana, thats why not surprised...
me too thought manav might support archana but didn't made my mind...
Kalapi I knew it too...Not surprised at all..But girl can have a wishful thinking na LOL

M_masti past track record which tells us the future...So Kalapi and I knew he would give in as he is a weakling when it comes to Archana and karanjkars...History repeats itself ...They will let Savita have all the blame..She is the guinea pig Embarrassed Or should I say Bali ki bakri Ouch

Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 July 2012 at 2:01pm

m_mastiKalapics-07

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I was shocked by today's epi. Today they showed Manav back to his old weak self he actually told Archana that what happened to Soham was not her fault and then Archu was looking all happy that her mistakes were being ignored. I can't believe it that they are trying to show all the fault and blame be on Manav and Savita while the only one responsible for this issue was Archana and only Archana. She herself kept insisting Soham to be given to Varsha at Ovi-Tej's b day party. Manav was totally against it and Savita didn't have anything to do with this it was Archu and also Sulo's fault too for just watching the drama that her daughter created, encouraging it and then 18 years later twisting the facts to the max to make it look like Savita and Manav are all at fault!

And I wish I had not seen the precap. Archana now has the courage to talk back to Savita and blame her for what she herself did. If Manav were there witnessing what Archana said to Savita I hope he gives it to her good and yells at her saying it was you only to be blamed for this you gave Soham away to your sister and instead of regretting your mistake you are throwing all the blame on my mother. Actually Archu had learned this only from her unfair and ungrateful mother Sulo. Sulo kept trying to drill in her ming that what happened to Soham was not her mistake. I honestly don't know what to say about this mother-daughter duo

Edited by bhallarox - 23 July 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07JulieDDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Wait and watch today's episode...How whole Soham issue is not at all Archana's fault supported by one and only UL Manav...And now Archana telling Savita not to fill Ovi-Teju's ears about Soham or anything else as she knows who was responsible for Soham not being with them ETC..

Gosh I am done with this PR...If Manav does not want to speak the truth and wants to cave into his wife so be it...I knew this would happen...He simply can't remain strong..

I was really surprised when Manav said it was not mistake of Archana to loose soham...and archana was so happy to see manav saying it...no husband can do this archana, don't hurt manav's emotions by supporting stupid acts...
and too shocked to see the precap...looks like CVs are going to cover the mistakes that archana did...

Keep making grave mistakes and as long as your husband is a weakling one will get a way with murder...How does live with themselves after doing something so wrong and bad...Hurting people and than pretending or be in denial about the whole thing...Where is the inner conscious? OuchAngry

the word 'inner conscious' is not present in PR dictionary...

whenever I think of something not present in someones dictionary, i remember this joke
" Hitler says: there is no word like IMPOSSIBLE in my dictionary
Sardar says: ab bolne se kya fayidha, jab kharidhi thi tab hi check karna tha"

Disclaimer: the joke i mentioned is just a joke no serious please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i thought Manav would support archana but not this early, I thought it will happen when varsha enters back...

it was archana's decision too to give soham to varsha 20 years back, but at the end she asked manav not to sign the papers...but how can manav forget the incident happened 18 years back, it was whole archan's fault to snatch soham from manav and give to varsha...if she didn't snatch soham from manav then i would say it is not archana's fault but she did it...

and how can archana confront savita for her mistakes when she did very big mistake by not supporting manav in chawl case...

cs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

the word 'inner conscious' is not present in PR dictionary...

Or working/telling the truth – truthfully - it just isn't in the storyline.

Varsha and I posted long before, whatever happens in PR…Savita will be blamed somehow. It's the happy alternate reality in PR always…well blame it on Savita if it makes everyone happy….

Bhalla, why are you surprised? Manav already said it wasn't Archu's fault that episode where Archu flip-flopped. Besides, Archu is always shown the Mahaan sacrificing type not the Aggressor in anyway, right, the Cvs have always somehow changed the storyline just to fit and re-emphasize that aspect even if it didn't make any sense...and then there is always Savita to fall back on, right???Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07bhallaroxDabulls23

Go to top