Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 7)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Joined: 23 December 2005
Posts: 15095

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
You are Violating Rule Number #2
Originally posted by ayesha_angel

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

As one of the members has posted yes, these are fictional characters though I guess it is natural for the viewers to get attached to certain characters.

While one debates and discusses the rights and wrongs of Manav, Archana and Savita in the blame game that is the Soham story line, one has to remember that one cannot hold Archana solely responsible just as we cannot hold Savita alone responsible for Varsha's chaal. Archana is to blame for not realizing her sister's obsession, she is responsible for letting Varsha keep Soham with her but then so is Manav. Which husband in his right mind would allow a wife to give their son away even temporarily? Savita is to be blamed for the adoption track, she did encourage that, again which grandmother in her right mind would want to give her grandson away? Archana put her foot down at the last minute and refused the adoption but again which foolish woman would allow her denented sister to hang on to her son? All of them are to blame yet taken in isolation, their actions were all just a bunch of errors which unfortunately had a domino effect on Varsha's already feeble mind - the constant "you can have Soham, you cannot have Soham" tipped the scales into the dark abyss into which Varsha finally descended. Sad to see that her madness for the little boy has led her to live in bigamy and ruin the very child she professes to love.

As for Sulo telling Archana some home truths about Savita, there is no daring in that, it is her duty as a mother to tell Archana to stop acting the martyr and start living with some self respect. I agree Savita may not have been all that bad to begin with and with a daughter in law who had more gumption, Savita might have played little tricks but would never have had the audacity to lie about the plane tickets or the divorce papers. Neither would she have persisted in treating a more gutsy and sensible daughter in law the way she does Archana, dragging her, throwing her out of the house, etc. Also, Manav with a wife who had a stronger sense of self worth might have led a happier life as none of these unhappy situations would have come to pass. But then this is a daiy soap and the CVs need these twists and turns to keep the story buzzing.
wel watevr i hav red ur psts i hav fnd u as a balanced person .
bt can u imagine tat 1 extra smart membr bashed sachin also fr soham's kidnapSillySilly
 
if tats d thinking tat sachin was also responsible in soham's kidnp , den i donno y damo and vandu wer spared ? wasn't it der duty also 2 tell arman d right path ? both those loosers interfered so mch durng arman divorce , den y dint dey interfere durng soham's sharngSleepy
 
bsides 2morow some cynical people may evn blame damu kutta . dey may say damu dint lik soham and used 2 bark on him so archana gt scard and decided to giv soham to varsha as there was no kutta ovr derROFLROFLROFL
 
the Mahan membr may evn go upto d level of sayng tat it was sachin who set damu against soham . ROFLROFL


You are Violating Rule Number #2
Originally posted by fanaunties

Originally posted by gemstar

Originally posted by fanaunties

Originally posted by gemstar

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Nothing new.

Instead of investing time with her own husband she is busy in planning that how to snatch others husband.

Common if savita is so much worried about her kids than I guess vandu needs her more than manav.

She left her daughter with looser husband and psycho MIL for 18 years and still claiming she is mother?

She is crying for soham while no tears for vandu. C'mon soham's parents r there. Better she should take care of her own daughter.

I want archana to leave her sweet attitude and show her sati savitri MIL her real position.
aah sweetie what about sulo then
 
when varsha needed her , when satish needed her that time she had comfortably stretched herself in manav's house\
 
selective memory is rampant on the forum

why r u pasing comments on sumeones memory and views, insted of talkng abt d show? Confused is dat allowed? can i do it too?
see if i reply to your question then i will get warned for "preaching"EmbarrassedLOL

ok i'll ask sumeone else.
will anyone else tell me can i also pass snide comments on wht othr people think and make fun of thm? than i will laugh at othr membrs too lke savita fans Big smile


You are Violating Rule Number #2
Originally posted by fanaunties

Originally posted by ayesha_angel

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

As one of the members has posted yes, these are fictional characters though I guess it is natural for the viewers to get attached to certain characters.

While one debates and discusses the rights and wrongs of Manav, Archana and Savita in the blame game that is the Soham story line, one has to remember that one cannot hold Archana solely responsible just as we cannot hold Savita alone responsible for Varsha's chaal. Archana is to blame for not realizing her sister's obsession, she is responsible for letting Varsha keep Soham with her but then so is Manav. Which husband in his right mind would allow a wife to give their son away even temporarily? Savita is to be blamed for the adoption track, she did encourage that, again which grandmother in her right mind would want to give her grandson away? Archana put her foot down at the last minute and refused the adoption but again which foolish woman would allow her denented sister to hang on to her son? All of them are to blame yet taken in isolation, their actions were all just a bunch of errors which unfortunately had a domino effect on Varsha's already feeble mind - the constant "you can have Soham, you cannot have Soham" tipped the scales into the dark abyss into which Varsha finally descended. Sad to see that her madness for the little boy has led her to live in bigamy and ruin the very child she professes to love.

As for Sulo telling Archana some home truths about Savita, there is no daring in that, it is her duty as a mother to tell Archana to stop acting the martyr and start living with some self respect. I agree Savita may not have been all that bad to begin with and with a daughter in law who had more gumption, Savita might have played little tricks but would never have had the audacity to lie about the plane tickets or the divorce papers. Neither would she have persisted in treating a more gutsy and sensible daughter in law the way she does Archana, dragging her, throwing her out of the house, etc. Also, Manav with a wife who had a stronger sense of self worth might have led a happier life as none of these unhappy situations would have come to pass. But then this is a daiy soap and the CVs need these twists and turns to keep the story buzzing.
wel watevr i hav red ur psts i hav fnd u as a balanced person . bt can u imagine tat 1 extra smart membr bashed sachin also fr soham's kidnapSillySilly
 
if tats d thinking tat sachin was also responsible in soham's kidnp , den i donno y damo and vandu wer spared ? wasn't it der duty also 2 tell arman d right path ? both those loosers interfered so mch durng arman divorce , den y dint dey interfere durng soham's sharngSleepy
 
bsides 2morow some cynical people may evn blame damu kutta . dey may say damu dint lik soham and used 2 bark on him so archana gt scard and decided to giv soham to varsha as there was no kutta ovr derROFLROFLROFL
 
the Mahan membr may evn go upto d level of sayng tat it was sachin who set damu against soham . ROFLROFL

Why r people openly passing snide remrks to othr members in ths topic? is their no one to stop them? why r savita fans givn so much favor aftr constntly attacking other people? they wnt their opinions to be respcted but they dont respct others Confused
i dont like ths place membrs call othr membrs brainless and make fun of them jst cos thy have a differnt view. Cry


You are Violating Rule Number #2
Originally posted by gemstar

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Nothing new.

Instead of investing time with her own husband she is busy in planning that how to snatch others husband.

Common if savita is so much worried about her kids than I guess vandu needs her more than manav.

She left her daughter with looser husband and psycho MIL for 18 years and still claiming she is mother?

She is crying for soham while no tears for vandu. C'mon soham's parents r there. Better she should take care of her own daughter.

I want archana to leave her sweet attitude and show her sati savitri MIL her real position.
aah sweetie what about sulo then
 
when varsha needed her , when satish needed her that time she had comfortably stretched herself in manav's house\
 
selective memory is rampant on the forum
 

Edited by devashree_h - 22 July 2012 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetzonan-Shankar-

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Joined: 06 June 2010
Posts: 3157

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks devashree...enuf of bashing members to save your dearest characters...thumbs down..Thumbs Down
savita is fictional character...dont bash members for the same...
SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Joined: 06 June 2010
Posts: 3157

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Another thing, cvs have totally killed ArMan. It's like, the leads have no real meaningful scenes anymore. ArVi is great but we can't forget PR is about ArMan.


I agree, they have even stopped showing such meaningless conversations LOL...between ArMan...they were never the same post leap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zonan

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 1852

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Cvs are trying very hard to show that Soham tragedy was an accident, which at the end it was, and as mom Archana did suffer the loss of a toddler. But the question, as the CVs are fast trying to prove to us viewers, is whether this accident was the sole reason for Arman separation, which it isn't (and Cvs  will succeed ' after all, the Court case has become the worst nightmare for the Cvs too now, or else how are they going to justify a wife going against hubby when the reasons that was put forth namely 'ambition' is tough to justify). If we did only have the Soham's accident ' separation probably couldn't have happen ' since most times loss of a child does brings a couple closer (of course; exceptions only proves the rule).

Yes, true Manav was also responsible, but can we forget how angry he was when he came home from work and missed Soham. Archana then couldn't bring Soham home, because she couldn't bear Varsha's suffering. Which mom keeps her toddler with a sis like Varsha after repeated warnings like violence, kidnapping and psycho logical breakdown? We must also felicitate the PR docs to prescribing that Soham's adoption can only cure Varsha's mental breakdown. LOL

As a mom myself, I could run a thousand miles from such a nutcase as Varsha. But Archu didn't. Even in the most recent episode she said that she understood what Varshu went through 18 yrs before ' to me understanding in one thing, giving a toddler on someone's lap knowing that she may/may not be ok, is another thing altogether. Again as a mother living in USA, we get a list of convicted child molesters etc. and me as a mother; I always have this in my mind and take actions for their safeguard. Isn't that what Archu should have done too? Why take unnecessary chances that could have been easily avoided?  Manav, of course, could have been more forceful and forward with his demands of Soham being with them, but can we blame him for being at work all day and failing to appropriately monitor the situation? Or maybe he could have given up the lucrative offer that he had with DK and stayed as a mechanic so that he could monitor betterWink. In real the world, couples do work to support each other when one is busy at work etc. Besides as wife, Archu's duty was (as is any wife's duty is) that Varsha (or anyone in real world) doesn't get some unrealistic indications or expectation that Soham could stay with her'

But, as again someone posted before, without all these couldn't we have a serial or still beat a dead elephant mercilessly ' although it is still worth a lakhWink



so true Kalapi, as a living mother in USA, I completely agree, i didn't even let my mom to come more close to my newborn though my mom's intentions were to give me some rest after baby delivery...
someone mentioned all these are fiction charcs but still as we see the soap regularly we try to put ourselves in their shoes... not just the main character, may be like my MIL is like savita or my sis is like varsha or i am like teju or my love track is like purvi's started in office or i got betrayed like this person or in such scene my husband must have behaved same ...comparing the soap charc with our real life charcs only makes the soap popular...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 1111

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
No doubt Savita did poison Sachin and now is trying to
poison Ovi-Teju against Archana.  We have to accept the
fact, even though I love the actress playing Savita.
 
However Archana's character in PR is feeble.  She too must
take some of the blame for putting her own family above
Manav!  She need not have to be such a giving person otherwise
Varsha could have adopted another kid.  If Archana knew
Varsha desperately wanted a child, why did Archana throw
Soham in Varsha's arms at every opportunity????  She should
have not.
 
Its funny... Ankita in real life is too bossy and fiesty.  I have
seen her on reality shows where she doesnot hesitate to
have her say, even if she will hurt another fellow contestent.
On PR she is all cry-baby, not uttering much and keeping to
herself, the eternal Meena Ku mari kind.  That is what I hate
the most about PR and all this years long separation and her
still keeping quiet about SachinAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07bhallaroxDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 3873

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by Kalapi

Cvs are trying very hard to show that Soham tragedy was an accident, which at the end it was, and as mom Archana did suffer the loss of a toddler. But the question, as the CVs are fast trying to prove to us viewers, is whether this accident was the sole reason for Arman separation, which it isn't (and Cvs  will succeed ' after all, the Court case has become the worst nightmare for the Cvs too now, or else how are they going to justify a wife going against hubby when the reasons that was put forth namely 'ambition' is tough to justify). If we did only have the Soham's accident ' separation probably couldn't have happen ' since most times loss of a child does brings a couple closer (of course; exceptions only proves the rule).

Yes, true Manav was also responsible, but can we forget how angry he was when he came home from work and missed Soham. Archana then couldn't bring Soham home, because she couldn't bear Varsha's suffering. Which mom keeps her toddler with a sis like Varsha after repeated warnings like violence, kidnapping and psycho logical breakdown? We must also felicitate the PR docs to prescribing that Soham's adoption can only cure Varsha's mental breakdown. LOL

As a mom myself, I could run a thousand miles from such a nutcase as Varsha. But Archu didn't. Even in the most recent episode she said that she understood what Varshu went through 18 yrs before ' to me understanding in one thing, giving a toddler on someone's lap knowing that she may/may not be ok, is another thing altogether. Again as a mother living in USA, we get a list of convicted child molesters etc. and me as a mother; I always have this in my mind and take actions for their safeguard. Isn't that what Archu should have done too? Why take unnecessary chances that could have been easily avoided?  Manav, of course, could have been more forceful and forward with his demands of Soham being with them, but can we blame him for being at work all day and failing to appropriately monitor the situation? Or maybe he could have given up the lucrative offer that he had with DK and stayed as a mechanic so that he could monitor betterWink. In real the world, couples do work to support each other when one is busy at work etc. Besides as wife, Archu's duty was (as is any wife's duty is) that Varsha (or anyone in real world) doesn't get some unrealistic indications or expectation that Soham could stay with her'

But, as again someone posted before, without all these couldn't we have a serial or still beat a dead elephant mercilessly ' although it is still worth a lakhWink



so true Kalapi, as a living mother in USA, I completely agree, i didn't even let my mom to come more close to my newborn though my mom's intentions were to give me some rest after baby delivery...
someone mentioned all these are fiction charcs but still as we see the soap regularly we try to put ourselves in their shoes... not just the main character, may be like my MIL is like savita or my sis is like varsha or i am like teju or my love track is like purvi's started in office or i got betrayed like this person or in such scene my husband must have behaved same ...comparing the soap charc with our real life charcs only makes the soap popular...

Yes, true, we do identify with the characters at some level to invest valuable time on the forum. Without member like us who is involved in interesting and healthy debate, the forum like this will be meaningless. Actually, I am getting pretty disillusioned here; it seems whenever a contrary argument is presented we fail to take it in the spirit that leads to meaningful exchanges of different POV, opinions and sharing of diverse knowledge. What is the use to put forward ideas/opinions when there are members saying wish you have this character in life or that happens to you, or you are defending favorite character or are involved in personal attacks? Isn't it better if the topic maker specifies what should or shouldn't be posted in a thread? At least that way, I as a member don't feel disillusioned and will not post in particular threads...



Edited by Kalapi - 23 July 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07bhallaroxJulieDDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28630

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Wait and watch today's episode...How whole Soham issue is not at all Archana's fault supported by one and only UL Manav...And now Archana telling Savita not to fill Ovi-Teju's ears about Soham or anything else as she knows who was responsible for Soham not being with them ETC..Archana does not tell Manav how and why Ovi-Teju found out abt soham from Savita...She does not tell him abt Teju finding a photo of Varsha-Soham-Archu...It was not Savita who out of no where filled their ears abt it..Letting Savita take the blame Angry For her own kaands..
 
Gosh I am done with this PR...If Manav does not want to speak the truth and wants to cave into his wife so be it...I knew this would happen...He simply can't remain strong..


Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 July 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07bhallaroxJulieD

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 1852

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Wait and watch today's episode...How whole Soham issue is not at all Archana's fault supported by one and only UL Manav...And now Archana telling Savita not to fill Ovi-Teju's ears about Soham or anything else as she knows who was responsible for Soham not being with them ETC..
 
Gosh I am done with this PR...If Manav does not want to speak the truth and wants to cave into his wife so be it...I knew this would happen...He simply can't remain strong..


I was really surprised when Manav said it was not mistake of Archana to loose soham...and archana was so happy to see manav saying it...no husband can do this archana, don't hurt manav's emotions by supporting stupid acts...
and too shocked to see the precap...looks like CVs are going to cover the mistakes that archana did...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07bhallaroxJulieDDabulls23

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I feel bad playing negative roles: Usha (Savita)

Author: Durudhara   Replies: 5   Views: 1992

Durudhara 5 1992 29 February 2012 at 8:51am by naava
Savita from Canada

Author: ALUJNA21   Replies: 9   Views: 1990

ALUJNA21 9 1990 08 December 2011 at 6:39pm by pesi11
Savita

Author: inamhkus   Replies: 4   Views: 815

inamhkus 4 815 06 December 2011 at 3:01pm by Kalapi
Savita said one wrong thing !

Author: poojashree   Replies: 1   Views: 1077

poojashree 1 1077 04 December 2011 at 5:34am by bhallarox

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index