Savita stated wrong facts - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
I was shocked by today's epi. Today they showed Manav back to his old weak self he actually told Archana that what happened to Soham was not her fault and then Archu was looking all happy that her mistakes were being ignored. I can't believe it that they are trying to show all the fault and blame be on Manav and Savita while the only one responsible for this issue was Archana and only Archana. She herself kept insisting Soham to be given to Varsha at Ovi-Tej's b day party. Manav was totally against it and Savita didn't have anything to do with this it was Archu and also Sulo's fault too for just watching the drama that her daughter created, encouraging it and then 18 years later twisting the facts to the max to make it look like Savita and Manav are all at fault!

And I wish I had not seen the precap. Archana now has the courage to talk back to Savita and blame her for what she herself did. If Manav were there witnessing what Archana said to Savita I hope he gives it to her good and yells at her saying it was you only to be blamed for this you gave Soham away to your sister and instead of regretting your mistake you are throwing all the blame on my mother. Actually Archu had learned this only from her unfair and ungrateful mother Sulo. Sulo kept trying to drill in her ming that what happened to Soham was not her mistake. I honestly don't know what to say about this mother-daughter duo
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Keep making grave mistakes and as long as your husband is a weakling one will get a way with murder...How does live with themselves after doing something so wrong and bad...Hurting people and than pretending or be in denial about the whole thing...Where is the inner conscious? 😡

the word 'inner conscious' is not present in PR dictionary...

whenever I think of something not present in someones dictionary, i remember this joke
" Hitler says: there is no word like IMPOSSIBLE in my dictionary
Sardar says: ab bolne se kya fayidha, jab kharidhi thi tab hi check karna tha"

Disclaimer: the joke i mentioned is just a joke no serious please.
i thought Manav would support archana but not this early, I thought it will happen when varsha enters back...

it was archana's decision too to give soham to varsha 20 years back, but at the end she asked manav not to sign the papers...but how can manav forget the incident happened 18 years back, it was whole archan's fault to snatch soham from manav and give to varsha...if she didn't snatch soham from manav then i would say it is not archana's fault but she did it...

and how can archana confront savita for her mistakes when she did very big mistake by not supporting manav in chawl case...
Originally posted by m_masti

the word 'inner conscious' is not present in PR dictionary...

Or working/telling the truth – truthfully - it just isn't in the storyline.

Varsha and I posted long before, whatever happens in PR…Savita will be blamed somehow. It's the happy alternate reality in PR always…well blame it on Savita if it makes everyone happy….

Bhalla, why are you surprised? Manav already said it wasn't Archu's fault that episode where Archu flip-flopped. Besides, Archu is always shown the Mahaan sacrificing type not the Aggressor in anyway, right, the Cvs have always somehow changed the storyline just to fit and re-emphasize that aspect even if it didn't make any sense...and then there is always Savita to fall back on, right???😃

Originally posted by Kalapi

Or working/telling the truth ' truthfully - it just isn't in the storyline.

Varsha and I posted long before, whatever happens in PR'Savita will be blamed somehow. It's the happy alternate reality in PR always'well blame it on Savita if it makes everyone happy'.

Bhalla, why are you surprised? Manav already said it wasn't Archu's fault that episode where Archu flip-flopped. Besides, Archu is always shown the Mahaan sacrificing type not the Aggressor in anyway, right, the Cvs have always somehow changed the storyline just to fit and re-emphasize that aspect even if it didn't make any sense...and then there is always Savita to fall back on, right???😃

Right on Kalapi Di😊 the CVs will always twist it and make it sound like Archana did no wrong and Savita is always going to be the scapegoat and blamed for everything even if Archana is responsible for murder somehow Manav and Savita will be blamed for that too😆 Archu is definitely the CV's fav she'll never accept her faults and it will always be Manav running to Archu for forgiveness and if Archu did something wrong he will always be shown to forgive her. I've seen enough of Manav always becoming weak and forgiving Archu he actually said clearly Archana u did nothing wrong and u are not to be held accountable for what happened to Soham. Who else other then Archu is responsible for it then she literally took Soham away from Manav's hands and gave him to Varsha and her excuse was she couldn't take care of 4 children. What kind of a lame excuse is that?!
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
Finally, Manav realized it was not archana's fault on what happened to Soham.

feeling like dancing.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Keep making grave mistakes and as long as your husband is a weakling one will get a way with murder...How does live with themselves after doing something so wrong and bad...Hurting people and than pretending or be in denial about the whole thing...Where is the inner conscious? 😡

m masti and dabulls
i so agree
its disgusting to watch one mahaan aatma not even ACKNOWLEDGE her mistakes
and a husband not even aware when he was AWARE when the shit happened.
Nirvan

This is why I wrote the other day Bhagwan sab ko sadbuddhi dey...Meaning CVs and the characters...We can dance in promoting this aweful behavior but viewers are not that stupid...They know exactly what happened...There are ones who will not see the truth no matter what but there are millions who see and remember how it all happened...

Manav saying it was not archana's fault makes him gunehgar of his own children now...He is now equally responsible for losing Soham and Ovi-Tej not having a mother for past 18 yrs..

Archana can want to dance Tandav Nritya on Manav's head all she wants but the  one who allows it (Manav) is more at fault for allowing it...I rest my case..

Manav is not the ultimate god in knowing whether Archana was at fault or not but God is...He-she sees it all...Be it fictional story or character the message we are receiving is Ghor Anyaay to 4 kids...

By this they are belittling  & disregarding Soham, Sachu, Ovi-Teju's pain...Now I wont even defend Weakling ULManav...Now the 4 kids I fight for...What a shame of parents they both abandoned them yet again...😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Its more like -

i am correct and u r correct,

so lets just cross everything out

Am ashamed of M and A and THE CVs.

what a bunch of losers.
I totally agree with you Varsha Di and Nirvan before I thought of giving Manav a few more chances but after what he did yesterday he constnatly keeps forgiving Archana. I still like him more then Archana but he needs to take a stand against Archana and remember all the things she has done she is the only cause of Soham's kidnap it's not his or Savita's fault but only Archu and her mother's fault and then there is Sulo who twists the story and blames it on Manav for Archu's own mistakes but PR will never have Archu realize her mistakes few of her tears does the trick on Manav.