The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonnybgood

How long is this track going to last, they need to Reveal the truth

i don't think truth will never come out...if truth comeout then people will give sympathy to archana and hate other characters...and this show doesn't want sympathy to archana this show wants to show archana is mahaan and will take blame on her ...the show will end just change/realization...and archana mahan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatcs-07Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
As one of the members has posted yes, these are fictional characters though I guess it is natural for the viewers to get attached to certain characters.

While one debates and discusses the rights and wrongs of Manav, Archana and Savita in the blame game that is the Soham story line, one has to remember that one cannot hold Archana solely responsible just as we cannot hold Savita alone responsible for Varsha's chaal. Archana is to blame for not realizing her sister's obsession, she is responsible for letting Varsha keep Soham with her but then so is Manav. Which husband in his right mind would allow a wife to give their son away even temporarily? Savita is to be blamed for the adoption track, she did encourage that, again which grandmother in her right mind would want to give her grandson away? Archana put her foot down at the last minute and refused the adoption but again which foolish woman would allow her denented sister to hang on to her son? All of them are to blame yet taken in isolation, their actions were all just a bunch of errors which unfortunately had a domino effect on Varsha's already feeble mind - the constant "you can have Soham, you cannot have Soham" tipped the scales into the dark abyss into which Varsha finally descended. Sad to see that her madness for the little boy has led her to live in bigamy and ruin the very child she professes to love.

As for Sulo telling Archana some home truths about Savita, there is no daring in that, it is her duty as a mother to tell Archana to stop acting the martyr and start living with some self respect. I agree Savita may not have been all that bad to begin with and with a daughter in law who had more gumption, Savita might have played little tricks but would never have had the audacity to lie about the plane tickets or the divorce papers. Neither would she have persisted in treating a more gutsy and sensible daughter in law the way she does Archana, dragging her, throwing her out of the house, etc. Also, Manav with a wife who had a stronger sense of self worth might have led a happier life as none of these unhappy situations would have come to pass. But then this is a daiy soap and the CVs need these twists and turns to keep the story buzzing.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 20 July 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyessashashyam

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_angel

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

As one of the members has posted yes, these are fictional characters though I guess it is natural for the viewers to get attached to certain characters.

While one debates and discusses the rights and wrongs of Manav, Archana and Savita in the blame game that is the Soham story line, one has to remember that one cannot hold Archana solely responsible just as we cannot hold Savita alone responsible for Varsha's chaal. Archana is to blame for not realizing her sister's obsession, she is responsible for letting Varsha keep Soham with her but then so is Manav. Which husband in his right mind would allow a wife to give their son away even temporarily? Savita is to be blamed for the adoption track, she did encourage that, again which grandmother in her right mind would want to give her grandson away? Archana put her foot down at the last minute and refused the adoption but again which foolish woman would allow her denented sister to hang on to her son? All of them are to blame yet taken in isolation, their actions were all just a bunch of errors which unfortunately had a domino effect on Varsha's already feeble mind - the constant "you can have Soham, you cannot have Soham" tipped the scales into the dark abyss into which Varsha finally descended. Sad to see that her madness for the little boy has led her to live in bigamy and ruin the very child she professes to love.

As for Sulo telling Archana some home truths about Savita, there is no daring in that, it is her duty as a mother to tell Archana to stop acting the martyr and start living with some self respect. I agree Savita may not have been all that bad to begin with and with a daughter in law who had more gumption, Savita might have played little tricks but would never have had the audacity to lie about the plane tickets or the divorce papers. Neither would she have persisted in treating a more gutsy and sensible daughter in law the way she does Archana, dragging her, throwing her out of the house, etc. Also, Manav with a wife who had a stronger sense of self worth might have led a happier life as none of these unhappy situations would have come to pass. But then this is a daiy soap and the CVs need these twists and turns to keep the story buzzing.
wel watevr i hav red ur psts i hav fnd u as a balanced person .
bt can u imagine tat 1 extra smart membr bashed sachin also fr soham's kidnapSillySilly

if tats d thinking tat sachin was also responsible in soham's kidnp , den i donno y damo and vandu wer spared ? wasn't it der duty also 2 tell arman d right path ? both those loosers interfered so mch durng arman divorce , den y dint dey interfere durng soham's sharngSleepy

bsides 2morow some cynical people may evn blame damu kutta . dey may say damu dint lik soham and used 2 bark on him so archana gt scard and decided to giv soham to varsha as there was no kutta ovr derROFLROFLROFL

the Mahan membr may evn go upto d level of sayng tat it was sachin who set damu against soham . ROFLROFL

ayesha (may I call you that?), thanks :)

Lol on the damu kuttaLOL, so long as no one blames Soham for his own kidnapping, I guess we are okayWink  Or we could say, he was too cute for his own good and that is why his aunt loved him so and that was the reason she kidnapped him.  Big smile

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 21 July 2012 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_angelzonan

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

No surprise to say the least...

Savita reacting to teju's question who is this boy, she replied its ArMan's first child...
'Stupid archana almost gifted soham to her psycho sis varsha...all because of stupid archana their elder bro is not in this world...'
Yes it was archana's over-dayalu behaviour to trust varsha who acted all ok, and pretended to recover from her obsessiveness...and gave her soham for some time...

My Manav was all sad...excuse me...it was Archana's child too...that too first...how much she would have hurt with this???...

Manipulated facts are FALSE, period!!
Needless to mention why she didnt mention some obvious facts like
-It was Manav who was ready to donate soham to Varsha and archana stopped it!
-Savita was in favour to donate soham to varsha so as Archana will be all alone and sachin with shravani
-Savita pinched soham to prove archana dont take care of soham fairly...

OK, I understand no one will describe their faults with unbiasness, so did savita...

Savita the antagonist of the show..i should say Super Antagonist..had manipulating facts all the time especially that involve her lovely bahu Archana.
Telling lies, make false stories, more lies...lies, lies, more lies..
If she is the cartoon character pinocchio..her nose would probably stretch past the moon by now.

Edited by sipokobusak - 21 July 2012 at 7:00am

Guggu_Minty

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Savita the antagonist of the show..i should say Super Antagonist..had manipulating facts all the time especially that involve her lovely bahu Archana.
Telling lies, make false stories, more lies...lies, lies, more lies..
If she is the cartoon character pinocchio..her nose would probably stretch past the moon by now.

@bold
ROFL
Awesome dear...but many ppl get away easily from their bad deeds...one example is this...
dont feel like talking abt this character, it will spoil my mind and mood...Sleepy

Edited by sudha100 - 21 July 2012 at 9:31am

zonan

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Cvs are trying very hard to show that Soham tragedy was an accident, which at the end it was, and as mom Archana did suffer the loss of a toddler. But the question, as the CVs are fast trying to prove to us viewers, is whether this accident was the sole reason for Arman separation, which it isn't (and Cvs  will succeed – after all, the Court case has become the worst nightmare for the Cvs too now, or else how are they going to justify a wife going against hubby when the reasons that was put forth namely 'ambition' is tough to justify). If we did only have the Soham's accident – separation probably couldn't have happen – since most times loss of a child does brings a couple closer (of course; exceptions only proves the rule).

Yes, true Manav was also responsible, but can we forget how angry he was when he came home from work and missed Soham. Archana then couldn't bring Soham home, because she couldn't bear Varsha's suffering. Which mom keeps her toddler with a sis like Varsha after repeated warnings like violence, kidnapping and psycho logical breakdown? We must also felicitate the PR docs to prescribing that Soham's adoption can only cure Varsha's mental breakdown. LOL

As a mom myself, I could run a thousand miles from such a nutcase as Varsha. But Archu didn't. Even in the most recent episode she said that she understood what Varshu went through 18 yrs before – to me understanding in one thing, giving a toddler on someone's lap knowing that she may/may not be ok, is another thing altogether. Again as a mother living in USA, we get a list of convicted child molesters etc. and me as a mother; I always have this in my mind and take actions for their safeguard. Isn't that what Archu should have done too? Why take unnecessary chances that could have been easily avoided?  Manav, of course, could have been more forceful and forward with his demands of Soham being with them, but can we blame him for being at work all day and failing to appropriately monitor the situation? Or maybe he could have given up the lucrative offer that he had with DK and stayed as a mechanic so that he could monitor betterWink. In real the world, couples do work to support each other when one is busy at work etc. Besides as wife, Archu's duty was (as is any wife's duty is) that Varsha (or anyone in real world) doesn't get some unrealistic indications or expectation that Soham could stay with her…

But, as again someone posted before, without all these couldn't we have a serial or still beat a dead elephant mercilessly – although it is still worth a lakhWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07ButifuleyesDabulls23

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Another thing, cvs have totally killed ArMan. It's like, the leads have no real meaningful scenes anymore. ArVi is great but we can't forget PR is about ArMan.

Guggu_Minty

Go to top