Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 5)

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 914

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Savita has always twisted facts and presented them. But people have always  believed her. So what is new. Lies and subterfuge have always been her weapons. So her role in anything never gets exposed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 3791

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
savita has been abandoned more than once by her husband, son and the rest of the family ..
i pity the husband and family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 15277

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Nothing new.

Instead of investing time with her own husband she is busy in planning that how to snatch others husband.

Common if savita is so much worried about her kids than I guess vandu needs her more than manav.

She left her daughter with looser husband and psycho MIL for 18 years and still claiming she is mother?

She is crying for soham while no tears for vandu. C'mon soham's parents r there. Better she should take care of her own daughter.

I want archana to leave her sweet attitude and show her sati savitri MIL her real position.
MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Joined: 13 May 2011
Posts: 544

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gemstar

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Nothing new.

Instead of investing time with her own husband she is busy in planning that how to snatch others husband.

Common if savita is so much worried about her kids than I guess vandu needs her more than manav.

She left her daughter with looser husband and psycho MIL for 18 years and still claiming she is mother?

She is crying for soham while no tears for vandu. C'mon soham's parents r there. Better she should take care of her own daughter.

I want archana to leave her sweet attitude and show her sati savitri MIL her real position.
what will be the best solution of showing savita her place ?
 
ummm welll lemme think lemme think
 
well isn't the best way trying to burn her ?Ouch
 
well for archana its not difficult at all as she had before also pushed savita into the stove


You mean savita drag archana out of the house and trying to burn her alive?
LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 6868

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Archana is at fault and so is Manav and Savita. They are all wrong. In a way, you can't blame Varsha over Archana. Archana and Manav enabled her and played with her emotions. Not that Varsha is right, but they are all to be held accountable. And where is Satish? He never came back after the leap.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07Dabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 1852

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
someone stated savita is bad character...

Phase1: savita was never bad, she was aggressive...she always spoke what ever she had in mind

Phase2: she was little lalchi...but just look 30 years back indian moms, they always wanted dowry for the wedding...and 30 years back no mom wanted her son to be biwi ka chamcha immediate after wedding

Phase3: savita wanted sachin should get insaaf for his death, and its because of archan's family he is dead, though t was accident, he was careless because of things going on his mind...savita was very attached to sachin than other kids...

Phase4: after knowing the truth that shravani wants to go out giving respect to ArMan relationship, she too accepted ArMan, 30 years back no mother-in-law will accept the daughter-in-law like that

Phase5: what savita got back for her pure love towards ArMan...with so many responsibilites from archana maika savita felt insecurity, and she has fear of loosing manav...and savita knows the pain of loosing one kid now she doesn't want it to happen again...

someone mentioned savita told everything in her words...see when savita wanted to separate soham from ArMan it didn't happen, after 2 years soham seperation happend without savita's interference...so savita is not wrong here...

and also someone mentioned she did the divorce thing...yes savita took advantage of situation...but don't you think it is archan's mistake not to contact manav on time...how can a women think of staying at her mom's place leaving her husband and kids 18 years back...

Manav didn't know what happend but archana always known what and why it is happened...i remember one day before 18 years leap, archana confronted savita 'why you did aai, vaishu ne mujhe sab bathaya...'

it is just archu who made savita to become bad and varshu to become pshyco...it is just archu's crying makes her mahaan...

if i am in archu's place, i will never leave my kids...and if people say 18 years back archu had no way to contact manav, it is completely wrong, if she had no way to contact manav why she is living(she tried to suicide when ajit blamed her before wedding)...can someone show love on adopted kids leaving her kids...varsha didn't get adoption rights because she did abortion of her own baby, then how archu can get adoption rights...if purvi is not adopted officially then how can she get deshmukh last name



Edited by m_masti - 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07JulieDDabulls23

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 6868

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

someone stated savita is bad character...

Phase1: savita was never bad, she was aggressive...she always spoke what ever she had in mind

Phase2: she was little lalchi...but just look 30 years back indian moms, they always wanted dowry for the wedding...and 30 years back no mom wanted her son to be biwi ka chamcha immediate after wedding

Phase3: savita wanted sachin should get insaaf for his death, and its because of archan's family he is dead, though t was accident, he was careless because of things going on his mind...savita was very attached to sachin than other kids...

Phase4: after knowing the truth that shravani wants to go out giving respect to ArMan relationship, she too accepted ArMan, 30 years back no mother-in-law will accept the daughter-in-law like that

Phase5: what savita got back for her pure love towards ArMan...with so many responsibilites from archana maika savita felt insecurity, and she has fear of loosing manav...and savita knows the pain of loosing one kid now she doesn't want it to happen again...

someone mentioned savita told everything in her words...see when savita wanted to separate soham from ArMan it didn't happen, after 2 years soham seperation happend without savita's interference...so savita is not wrong here...

and also someone mentioned she did the divorce thing...yes savita took advantage of situation...but don't you think it is archan's mistake not to contact manav on time...how can a women think of staying at her mom's place leaving her husband and kids 18 years back...

Manav didn't know what happend but archana always known what and why it is happened...i remember one day before 18 years leap, archana confronted savita 'why you did aai, vaishu ne mujhe sab bathaya...'

it is just archu who made savita to become bad and varshu to become pshyco...it is just archu's crying makes her mahaan...

if i am in archu's place, i will never leave my kids...and if people say 18 years back archu had no way to contact manav, it is completely wrong, if she had no way to contact manav why she is living(she tried to suicide when ajit blamed her before wedding)...can someone show love on adopted kids leaving her kids...varsha didn't get adoption rights because she did abortion of her own baby, then how archu can get adoption rights...if purvi is not adopted officially then how can she get deshmukh last name

great points. And yes, I am not sure about purvi if she should have deshmukh as last name. Is she adopted oficially? And another thing, I don't know if i remember right but i thought archana had ran after manav's car or sumthn and tried to catch up to him and that is when she got purvi? maybe I don't remember properly.  and no, savita is not a bad person. she is just easily influenced by others. But by no means is she a "bad person"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 1852

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

great points. And yes, I am not sure about purvi if she should have deshmukh as last name. Is she adopted oficially? And another thing, I don't know if i remember right but i thought archana had ran after manav's car or sumthn and tried to catch up to him and that is when she got purvi? maybe I don't remember properly.  and no, savita is not a bad person. she is just easily influenced by others. But by no means is she a "bad person"


yes archu went to airport...but see in post i mentioned archu did not react ontime for it...she knows savita is playing games because she got to know so many things from vaishu...and even after knowing things from vaishu, archu didn't accept her mistakes in chawl case...
yes she found purvi while coming out from airport...and don't know funda how police let her take the baby...18 years back archu says 'bappa ne mere liye tumhe beja...' and takes that kid with her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi-Shankar-Dabulls23

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I feel bad playing negative roles: Usha (Savita)

Author: Durudhara   Replies: 5   Views: 1992

Durudhara 5 1992 29 February 2012 at 8:51am by naava
Savita from Canada

Author: ALUJNA21   Replies: 9   Views: 1990

ALUJNA21 9 1990 08 December 2011 at 6:39pm by pesi11
Savita

Author: inamhkus   Replies: 4   Views: 815

inamhkus 4 815 06 December 2011 at 3:01pm by Kalapi
Savita said one wrong thing !

Author: poojashree   Replies: 1   Views: 1077

poojashree 1 1077 04 December 2011 at 5:34am by bhallarox

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index