Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 4)

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by sudha100

Savits'a actions cant be justified regardless form whatever background she has come...
Varna sabko licence mil jayega...to do whatever they had to do

Didnt we earlier said that hiding the truth is equal to stating wrong facts???
then what did savita do??omitted the facts which would have proven her guilty...
hypocrisy to the core!!
The mst happy person was savita when she was able to take manav away from archana to canada...it was her wickedness that divorce papers and all...she found her dreams come true going to canada...still such people can be justified .makes me feel...Dead
god bless everyone with one savita in their life...

Exactly what fact(s) did Savita hide in her outburst in yesterday's episode? Please elaborate...

I have stated everything in my first post!!
again I would say...Archana did not daan soham to varsha...as tej was told by savita...and it was manav who was going to daan soham legally...and archana stopped and savtia's plan failed...

You can defend savita as much you want, cheers SleepySleepy

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Whatever the wrongs that Savita did, were made because of ArMan
ArMan gave priority to Sulochana infront of Savita, and ArMan gave priority to archana family instead of Manav family, all these caused savita to turn into evil person again...

If archana can give soham to varsha for some time...why cannot she give money for ajit...is money more important than soham for archana...

when twins said archu about 'donating kids to someone'...they are absolutely correct, archu should realize atleast now...

i hated archu/sulo characters from core today when they had convo about Manav's opinion on soham-varsha case...

the main problem in PR is ego...no one accepts the mistakes they did...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Tunasnah

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Savits'a actions cant be justified regardless form whatever background she has come...

then what did savita do??omitted the facts which would have proven her guilty...
hypocrisy to the core!!
The mst happy person was savita when she was able to take manav away from archana to canada...it was her wickedness that divorce papers and all...she found her dreams come true going to canada...still such people can be justified .makes me feel...Dead

Exactly what fact(s) did Savita hide in her outburst in yesterday's episode? Please elaborate...

again I would say...Archana did not daan soham to varsha...as tej was told by savita...and it was manav who was going to daan soham legally...and archana stopped and savtia's plan failed...

Sudha, these are fictitious characters, nothing personal and we all forget that when we get involved in these debated. No one is supporting Savita for the lies and other 'unacceptable' things she has committed. But the character was also shown in quite a few occasions to be at the receiving end. Can't we as viewers give her what is her due? Beyond that is the fact that the Cvs always wanted this character to be negative. True she did manipulate Archana/Manav to an extent in Soham gifting track, but it was Archana who encouraged Varshe with Soham in the first place. Then there was that instant that the brilliant docs of Pr diagnosed that giving Soham to Varsha will cure her of her mental illness. It was probably then Manav came around to give Soham to Varsha (although I can't remember clearly now).

Besides these events, in the Soham accident I even now fail to see how Savita can be held responsible?

Anyway, as I say Savita is only a character...so I rest my case...  

Edited by Kalapi - 19 July 2012 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07bhallaroxTunasnahDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

hypocrisy to the core!!

@sudha100, please see the old episodes...
Manav was never ready to give Soham and he always wanted to see soham when he came back from work, and he was fed-up with everyday things with archu-soham-varsha-sachu-savita,  it was archana who was never clear, she once wanted to give once didn't and once she want to see varsha happy,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I just want to say that it is not all Savita's fault. I agree with the poster {can't remember name now} who said that in the party Varsha had said no she did NOT want to hold Soham and Manav was adamant about not giving Soham to Varsha. It was Archana who snatched Soham from Manav's arms and gave him to Varsha. After they discovered he was missing, Manav told her to remain in the party but she follwed  them anyway. When Varsha was standing on the bridge Manav again told her to stay back but she came forward quarreling with Varsha anyway and then she either jumped or fell in the river.

Which mother will allow their baby daughters to leave the country just like that?A none caring one!!

Even now, she is willing to let Ovi, Teju and Manav hate her and be separated from her once again because she cannot TELL THE TRUTH!! Let Manav know the truth about Sachin's request.
The name Pavitra Rishta does not apply to that show as no relationship on PR is pure!!
Just my POV

butunam_mastiKalapics-07Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Savita never used words like Archana gave Soham to Varsha in Daan.  CVs twisted the sentence and made Teju say to Archana that Aaji told the truth abt you giving soham in daan to your sister varsha...What came out of Savita's mouth and ended up out of Teju's mouth were two different sentences-facts...Thanks to CVS for twisting it around..I say lost in transmission ka funda Angry

Savita said Bewakoof Archana trusted Varsha with her son more than her husband and gave her son to Varsha...She never used word "Daan"

Today's episode Archana is already feeling sorry for Varsha...She not a single time owned the blame to herself for giving Soham to Varsha..

Sulochana had a nerve to fill her daughter's ears against Savita...Savita has given facts to Ovi-Teju and that was after Teju found the picture...Savita did not volunteer this info abt Soham...If Archana has issues why does she not go and talk to manav and Savita directly instead of talking to Sulo abt it? 

How does Archana live with herself with the grave mistakes she has made for losing her marriage and children..All her doing and no one else..she is trying to blame Varsha for it?  Varsha did not even want Soham but Archana kept insisting she was alright and she gave Soham to Varsha by practically snatching him out of Manav's  hand..

Gosh when will this woman own upto her own mistake...Why is she talking to her mother who is so biased and has convoluted facts in her brain..Doesn't she realize this is the same woman who keeps creating problems in her marriage by constantly interfering and never letting her grow up to be independent..Angry

BTW no one is ignoring those facts about Savita and what she did by no means..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2012 at 5:01pm

m_mastiKalapics-07bhallaroxJulieD

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
OMFG @ Dabulls post

thank god am not watching the showa
m amazed and shocked but well, its not unexpected
Arch can do no wrong and sulo is a saint who only speaks achi wani..
MY GOODNESS..
she really did no wrong, didnt she!!!

Dabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by m_masti

i remember archana made a decision to give soham to varsha first and somehow i remembered it was savita who made manav to agree for adoption...
(when archana made mistake for varsha adopting kid in some ashram, archana mentioned she will give her kid to varsha...)
really one thing i don't understand, when archana cannot handle sachu and soham, how did she plan to have another one...

M-masti Varsha wanted Manav to lie or hide the fact about Varsha aborting SaSha's child to Adoption agency...Archana forgot to give Manav that msg b4 he went to the AA...Manav blurred it out and Adoption agency decided Varsha was not a right candidate..So they rejected their appl to adopt..Archana felt guilty for that and she wanted to give her child to Varsha for adoption..Archana had agreed to lie to officials...

The part Savita played was filling Sachu's ears about confirming the fact that he was not Archana's son = sautela...Sachu had started acting up as Archana was not able to handle him or lil Soham...So Archana told Manav she not able to handle two kids...Manav wanted to make sure Sachu was taken care of as they had promised Shravni that they would raise Sachu...SO Manv agreed to let Varsha-Satish adopt Soham..Savita did not put the thought in manav's mind to convince him..

Archana took care of whole Karanjkar family, punni & ruchi when they were babies but she could not handle her own kids...She did not take care of herself when she was pregnant with their first child..Than with Soham she did not and let Varsha take him for almost 2 yrs +...Not sure why Manav and Archana let Varsha have Soham for so long and let her believe she can be his mother...

ArMan did not stop at 2 pregnancy...Even after the court case she got pregnant with twins...a yr + after she delivered Ovi-Teju...I guess they did not believe in birth control...had they not seperated and were together past 18 yrs who knows there could be few more WinkLOL 

thank u for making me revisit those episodes

a woman who took care of 6 people cudnt take care of h er own two children

Dabulls23

Go to top