Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 3)

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

No surprise to say the least...[BR][BR]Savita reacting to teju's question who is this boy, she replied its ArMan's first child...[BR]'Stupid archana almost gifted soham to her psycho sis varsha...all because of stupid archana their elder bro is not in this world...'[BR]Yes it was archana's over-dayalu behaviour to trust varsha who acted all ok, and pretended to recover from her obsessiveness...and gave her soham for some time...[BR][BR]My Manav was all sad...excuse me...it was Archana's child too...that too first...how much she would have hurt with this???...[BR][BR]Manipulated facts are FALSE, period!![BR]Needless to mention why she didnt mention some obvious facts like[BR]-It was Manav who was ready to donate soham to Varsha and archana stopped it![BR]-Savita was in favour to donate soham to varsha so as Archana will be all alone and sachin with shravani[BR]-Savita pinched soham to prove archana dont take care of soham fairly...[BR][BR]OK, I understand no one will describe their faults with unbiasness, so did savita...[BR]
agree

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

The question isn't if Savita is the negative character in the PR. She was from the beginning; just like Manav and Achana was to be the Lead actor and Actress. Savita is as much essential to the storylins (as is Manav and Archana) or as is the fiction character Shylock in one of the world's best masterpieces.

Savita has been Savita for a lot of reasons, having an alcoholic hubby who is more a nuisance than a help, bring up 3 kids all by herself and then losing a young son. She struggled and that was shown in her characterization. True Savita did a lot of things that were unacceptable. But then she was required in this storyline. That is why; the Cvs turned her character negative from a brief period of positivity. But this time the Cvs used a different tactic...that of an old mother who felt neglected and sidelined in her own home and was treated as outsiders by Archana and her Maika. I blame Manav too, since he failed to be a true son here and couldn't handle his old mother's insecurities. But she isn't the issue for the final separation of Arman ... rather the Court case and Soham tragedy are. Blaming her doesn't change the truth in the storyline. Besides as I said before, it takes 2 to be married and 2 to divorce. Why pass the buck on another character, when it isn't true. And as for the tickets on given to Archu ... true Savita acted as negative here...but Archana is and was capable to get all the information from Vandu and to contact Manav. If she could go against Manav for Chawl people, she could have gone against Manav for a valid reason as getting the custody of her biological kids...

Edited by Kalapi - 19 July 2012 at 9:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07bhallaroxDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I don't think that Savita stated any wrong fact neither did she twist anything. What she had told Ovi-Teju that Archana gave Soham to Varsha was 100% right. I actually re-watched the epi of Ovi-Teju's 1st b day party. Archu had actually ENCOURAGED Varsha to have Soham though Varsha had said no it was ok Archana persuaded her to let her have Soham. Manav was unwilling to give Soham then considering what Varsha had done last time with Soham but still Archana was adamant on giving Soham away she did not once heed Manav's warning. It is only Archana to be blamed for giving Soham away at the party. Manav kept warning her and Savita had nothing to do with this.

Manav never ever wanted to give Soham and donate him to Varsha it was Archu all along. I think Savita was right in every word she said yes Archu did trust her sister more then her husband and even after Varsha kidnapped Soham Archu never once realized, accepted or regretted her mistake for giving Soham away. Hope I didn't offend anyone by stating what I thought.

Edited by bhallarox - 19 July 2012 at 9:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07JulieDDabulls23

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Savits'a actions cant be justified regardless form whatever background she has come...
Varna sabko licence mil jayega...to do whatever they had to do

Didnt we earlier said that hiding the truth is equal to stating wrong facts???
then what did savita do??omitted the facts which would have proven her guilty...
hypocrisy to the core!!
The mst happy person was savita when she was able to take manav away from archana to canada...it was her wickedness that divorce papers and all...she found her dreams come true going to canada...still such people can be justified .makes me feel...Dead
god bless everyone with one savita in their life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvish

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Savits'a actions cant be justified regardless form whatever background she has come...

then what did savita do??omitted the facts which would have proven her guilty...
hypocrisy to the core!!
The mst happy person was savita when she was able to take manav away from archana to canada...it was her wickedness that divorce papers and all...she found her dreams come true going to canada...still such people can be justified .makes me feel...Dead

Yes Savita did give Archana the divorce papers but and she was wrong to pinch Soham etc but what Archana had done in that time was terrible. She 1st of all did a court case against her husband just for some random people and declared him ambitious at court and then she gave Soham away. 2 very big mistakes. She thought Varsha could take better care of him at the party then Manav could. Savita had her and her family leave Canada so that they could be far away from Archana beause Archana could have done something bad to Ovi-Teju to me she just protected her family (son, grandkids etc) from danger. Because Savita did sound sad when she was telling the events to Ovi-Teju she was sad to lose Soham

Edited by bhallarox - 19 July 2012 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

hypocrisy to the core!!

Exactly what fact(s) did Savita hide in her outburst in yesterday's episode? Please elaborate...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Savita continues poisoning teju and ovi mind by twisting the fact. Evil grandma she is. She pray and praise god everyday but still making sins by telling a lie.

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Savita tells lies all the time. And does nautanki.So there is nothing new in what she is doing. By pointing out Archana's mistakes her evilness cannot be justified or ignored!

Go to top