Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Dabulls23

NEone can come between a marriage if it is on a shaken ground..Marriage was put at risk by Archana and Archana herself by not knowing her boundries abt her mayka..Shame when a spouse can't keep balance in their life between their own life and mayka..

ClapClapClap

It requires 2 people to stay married and 2 to divorce...no one can come in a marriage if the foundation isn't already weak...

Besides, let's not forget the Court case that preceded this fateful event...

I keep reading about ArMan and their great love Shocked  If you love your spouse than how can you not trust , resepct him or her and put your mayka over your own marriage and children? 

We can blame Savita all we want but it was them who distroyed marriage on and off and what broke the camels back was Archana taking Manav to court for random chawl walas and than giving Soham to psycho sister Varsha against Manav's numerous warning...And now we want to blame Savita because she did not take the ticket but divorce paper OuchConfusedWacko 

All I say Bhagwan sabko sadbudhhi dey LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

No surprise to say the least...

Savita reacting to teju's question who is this boy, she replied its ArMan's first child...
'Stupid archana almost gifted soham to her psycho sis varsha...all because of stupid archana their elder bro is not in this world...'
Yes it was archana's over-dayalu behaviour to trust varsha who acted all ok, and pretended to recover from her obsessiveness...and gave her soham for some time...

My Manav was all sad...excuse me...it was Archana's child too...that too first...how much she would have hurt with this???...

Manipulated facts are FALSE, period!!
Needless to mention why she didnt mention some obvious facts like
-It was Manav who was ready to donate soham to Varsha and archana stopped it!
-Savita was in favour to donate soham to varsha so as Archana will be all alone and sachin with shravani
-Savita pinched soham to prove archana dont take care of soham fairly...

OK, I understand no one will describe their faults with unbiasness, so did savita...

How did Savita give the wrong information? I guess she just omitted a few facts here and there...
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Savita told the truth and nothing but the truth..Her tears were genuine for losing her grandson and her son Manav's hurt-pain abt the loss of Soham..She did not blame Archana out of a spite or no reason...Archana had fulll part in what happened...

When Archana found out She was pregnant even the first time, She wanted to give her baby to Varsha..ArMan lost their first baby-misscarriage due to Varsha, Manju, Dharmesh and Rasika..3 out of 4 were related to Archana..Embarrassed

With Soham it was ArMan both who let Varsha be close to Soham as she could not have any children...They pacified a wrong behavior..Boundries were not set as far as who the parents were and Varsha being simply an aunt-Mausi...Archana wanted to even let Varsha adopt Soham at one point...Manav was always against it..

At one point When Archana said She could not take care of Sachin and Soham, Manav agreed to let Varsha adopt...When Adoption was about to be completed Archana refused to give Soham up...Thank god...She used her brain and commonsense...

Archana's love and trust for Varsha was always more than trusting her own husband not to let varsha hold soham lead to Varsha able to run away with soham and jump into river...Varsha had already kidnapped Soham once for few days and she was harmful to anyone let alone a 3 yrs old child..Varsha had already hit her MIL Bhavna and Archana herself...But as Savita said "Bewakoof Archana trusted her sister more than her husband" Beginning of divorce...Marriage was over as far as Manav was concerned...

First the court case 19 yrs ago and  losing Soham 18 yrs back due to Archana's actions Manav decided to take Ovi-Teju away from Archana..He could nto trust her with their children...No father would..He decided to move to Canada by DK's pursuation as there was nothing but hurt left for Manav and he needed to take care of his family...That was the beginning of a shaken marriage ...Rest is history...These are the facts and not selective thoughts..

I know what Savita has done by not giving tickets and handing divorce paper to Archana...That is not the point we are discussing...We are discussing the event how Soahm was given and what happened to him...Manav should have taken those tickets himself..Why did he send them with Savita?

NEone can come between a marriage if it is on a shaken ground..Marriage was put at risk by Archana and Archana herself by not knowing her boundries abt her mayka..Shame when a spouse can't keep balance in their life between their own life and mayka..

Hope I am not offending anyone or raining on your parade...Embarrassed 

M-Masti it was not Savita who said Archana can't handle 2 kids...Savita was filling Sachu's ears with "Sautela" as Sachu overheard Archana said something about Soham being her only child...It was Archana herself who said to Manav that she could not handle 2 kids as Sachu was becoming too much...Getting out of control..U R right Archana yet has not acknowledged, admitted or said sorry about her 2 grave mistakes which seperated them (ArMan) and not what Savita did afterwards..Selective memory by some...and not looking at exactly what happened and the order..Embarrassed

i remember archana made a decision to give soham to varsha first and somehow i remembered it was savita who made manav to agree for adoption...
(when archana made mistake for varsha adopting kid in some ashram, archana mentioned she will give her kid to varsha...)
really one thing i don't understand, when archana cannot handle sachu and soham, how did she plan to have another one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07JulieD

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

i remember archana made a decision to give soham to varsha first and somehow i remembered it was savita who made manav to agree for adoption...
(when archana made mistake for varsha adopting kid in some ashram, archana mentioned she will give her kid to varsha...)
really one thing i don't understand, when archana cannot handle sachu and soham, how did she plan to have another one...

M-masti Varsha wanted Manav to lie or hide the fact about Varsha aborting SaSha's child to Adoption agency...Archana forgot to give Manav that msg b4 he went to the AA...Manav blurred it out and Adoption agency decided Varsha was not a right candidate..So they rejected their appl to adopt..Archana felt guilty for that and she wanted to give her child to Varsha for adoption..Archana had agreed to lie to officials...

The part Savita played was filling Sachu's ears about confirming the fact that he was not Archana's son = sautela...Sachu had started acting up as Archana was not able to handle him or lil Soham...So Archana told Manav she not able to handle two kids...Manav wanted to make sure Sachu was taken care of as they had promised Shravni that they would raise Sachu...SO Manv agreed to let Varsha-Satish adopt Soham..Savita did not put the thought in manav's mind to convince him..

Archana took care of whole Karanjkar family, punni & ruchi when they were babies but she could not handle her own kids...She did not take care of herself when she was pregnant with their first child..Than with Soham she did not and let Varsha take him for almost 2 yrs +...Not sure why Manav and Archana let Varsha have Soham for so long and let her believe she can be his mother...

ArMan did not stop at 2 pregnancy...Even after the court case she got pregnant with twins...a yr + after she delivered Ovi-Teju...I guess they did not believe in birth control...had they not seperated and were together past 18 yrs who knows there could be few more WinkLOL 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapm_mastics-07

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I am hoping Savita gets caught in her lie, this should be the eye opener for Sachu who she always lead to believe that Archana loved Soham more than him.

Guggu_Minty

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Savita told the truth and nothing but the truth..Her tears were genuine for losing her grandson and her son Manav's hurt-pain abt the loss of Soham..She did not blame Archana out of a spite or no reason...Archana had fulll part in what happened...

Varsha, Savita only spoke a portion of the truth. Savita convienently left out the part where she created instances so it would appear Archana could not care for both her sons at the same time, she pinched Soham, she instigated a young Sachu against his brother and mother. Savita was and still is a wicked woman who is manipulating her grandchildren. Think about it, here she is telling her granddaughters how bad a mother Archana was to Soham but with Sachu she to this day tells him how Archana loved Soham more than him.

I am not saying Archana is not to blame because she does have a lot of fault in the events that lead upto losing Soham to Varsha, but Savita is not blameless here either.

Edited by .Mandy. - 18 July 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuRose_7

dilwar Groupbie
dilwar
dilwar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

See everybody knows how truthful Savita is. No need to glorify her image. If tears were genuine this time, what about those days she planned to make Archana childless by handing over Soham to Varsha. which grand mother offers to separate her grand child from her family only to avenge her daughter in law for her (savita's) name not being on SOME MERE FDS.

LORD HAVE MERCY !!!

When Archana found out She was pregnant even the first time, She wanted to give her baby to Varsha..ArMan lost their first baby-misscarriage due to Varsha, Manju, Dharmesh and Rasika..3 out of 4 were related to Archana..Embarrassed

TRUE. ARCHANA WAS WRONG

With Soham it was ArMan both who let Varsha be close to Soham as she could not have any children...They pacified a wrong behavior..Boundries were not set as far as who the parents were and Varsha being simply an aunt-Mausi...Archana wanted to even let Varsha adopt Soham at one point...Manav was always against it..

At one point When Archana said She could not take care of Sachin and Soham, Manav agreed to let Varsha adopt...When Adoption was about to be completed Archana refused to give Soham up...Thank god...She used her brain and commonsense...

Archana was kind of bound to say this only because  savita made a plot, where sachin was poisoned and Manav had to believe that Archana failed to take care of both children. watch those episodes if you feel you don't remember how Savita used her master mind.

Archana's love and trust for Varsha was always more than trusting her own husband not to let varsha hold soham lead to Varsha able to run away with soham and jump into river...Varsha had already kidnapped Soham once for few days and she was harmful to anyone let alone a 3 yrs old child..Varsha had already hit her MIL Bhavna and Archana herself...But as Savita said "Bewakoof Archana trusted her sister more than her husband" Beginning of divorce...Marriage was over as far as Manav was concerned...

YES ARCHANA was bewakoof, but her intentions were not to loose Soham.

First the court case 19 yrs ago and  losing Soham 18 yrs back due to Archana's actions Manav decided to take Ovi-Teju away from Archana..He could nto trust her with their children...No father would..He decided to move to Canada by DK's pursuation as there was nothing but hurt left for Manav and he needed to take care of his family...That was the beginning of a shaken marriage ...Rest is history...These are the facts and not selective thoughts..

I know what Savita has done by not giving tickets and handing divorce paper to Archana...That is not the point we are discussing...We are discussing the event how Soahm was given and what happened to him...Manav should have taken those tickets himself..Why did he send them with Savita?

Hope I am not offending anyone or raining on your parade...Embarrassed 

M-Masti it was not Savita who said Archana can't handle 2 kids...Savita was filling Sachu's ears with "Sautela" as Sachu overheard Archana said something about Soham being her only child...It was Archana herself who said to Manav that she could not handle 2 kids as Sachu was becoming too much...Getting out of control..U R right Archana yet has not acknowledged, admitted or said sorry about her 2 grave mistakes which seperated them (ArMan) and not what Savita did afterwards..Selective memory by some...and not looking at exactly what happened and the order..Embarrassed

patelcharu

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Varsha, Savita only spoke a portion of the truth. Savita convienently left out the part where she created instances so it would appear Archana could not care for both her sons at the same time, she pinched Soham, she instigated a young Sachu against his brother and mother. Savita was and still is a wicked woman who is manipulating her grandchildren. Think about it, here she is telling her granddaughters how bad a mother Archana was to Soham but with Sachu she to this day tells him how Archana loved Soham more than him.

I am not saying Archana is not to blame because she does have a lot of fault in the events that lead upto losing Soham to Varsha, but Savita is not blameless here either.

Mandy I am not or no one is saying that Savita has no blame to take...But with the courtcase and losing soham to Varsha are two acts Archana and only Archana who is responsible..I think issues are being mixed up here..

You know I am not Savita supporter either although people think I am..She lost all the respect as GM in my eyes the day she pinched Soham...She could never redeem herself into my eyes...

To add: FDs became problem for Savita when she overheard and saw Archana giving money to Sulochana saying Savita will be careless with the money...There were many events which led to many things which happened in ArMan's lives...

I have not heard Savita telling Sachu today that Archana loved Soham more than him...Yes she did at the time when she was made to feel outsider in her own home by karanjkars taking over deshmukh home...Who is not manipulative in this show??? You tell me Savita, Sulochana , Archana ...Koi dudh ka dhula huva nahi hai...Savita is and will always be the scapegoat and will get blamed for anything and everything...Archana will be Mahan at the end being victim...Savita had this info abt Soham and she could have used that long back by manipulating Ovi-teju...She never mentioned it  until Teju found the picture...What she told was the truth abt Soham how Archana let Varsha have him and he possibly died..Embarrassed

Lastly along with Savita getting caught for all her lies, I wish Archana get caught on her own abt the court case she did against her own husband and she was the one who gave Soham to Psycho sister Varsha not listening to Manav's warnings...Those are 2 grave crimes she did which nothing ever comes close too...She let go her marriage and twins w/o giving a fight...She is the worst mother character I have ever seen on TV.  Its a shame how she puts everything else more value than her own marriage and kids..Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2012 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07bhallaroxJulieD

Go to top