India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 14)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
why don't we discuss episode dicsussion in Bhalla's writen update thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

What do u all think of Archana's bangs The audrey hapburn look @ 50+ middle age with those bangs was totally off...She did not look like mother of 4 but more like a sister..

What was funny Savita telling Tushar I knew your dad when "young" ...She is younger to Jeetubhai and she had to pretend Manav and Tushar's dad were same age...LOL Tushar made it so funny...I was laughing so hard..

Ovi-Teju looked beautiful in Nav-Vari so did Purvi..

Archu would have looked gorgeous if she did not have those bangs...Sorry it does not suit her in Archna role...Its perfect for Ankita but not archana..
Varsha, you are so right, I find Ankita so beautiful, but those bangs did it for me. I don't think the bangs she had goes with Sari or the bindi or the Indian look...besides a women in 50s hardly will have a hair cut like that in India (I agree a 27 yr acting like 50+ just doesn't match up to the character)...another thing, was she wearing lens? thought she might have color lens on...her eyes looked different?

Edited by Kalapi - 27 July 2012 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiSudhaSangeetbhallaroxDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Another  hillarious thing in today's episode in the beginning they are showing Varsha at Lord Krishna temple or Nandotsav and how the story of Lord Krisha's biological father Vasudev VS Nandbaba was being recited...What a nerve to compare a mere mortal psycho woman who kidnapped and is running-hiding as a fugitive being compared to Nandbaba..

Lord have mercy!!  What is wrong with EK and CVs?  How can they stoop this low to compare god with mortals WackoAngry

Absolutely, how inappropriate was that comparison. The Cvs are really trying to justify Varsha now, so that the separation falls squarely on Savita's not giving the divorce papers…how juvenile is that logic.

Beside, who was Varsha protecting Soham from? I guess Savita somehowAngry, right…

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

What do u all think of Archana's bangs The audrey hapburn look @ 50+ middle age with those bangs was totally off...She did not look like mother of 4 but more like a sister..

What was funny Savita telling Tushar I knew your dad when "young" ...She is younger to Jeetubhai and she had to pretend Manav and Tushar's dad were same age...LOL Tushar made it so funny...I was laughing so hard..

Ovi-Teju looked beautiful in Nav-Vari so did Purvi..

Archu would have looked gorgeous if she did not have those bangs...Sorry it does not suit her in Archna role...Its perfect for Ankita but not archana..
Varsha, you are so right, I find Ankita so beautiful, but those bangs did it for me. I don't think the bangs she had goes with Sari or the bindi or the Indian look...besides a women in 50s hards will have a hair cut like that in India (I agree a 27 yr acting like 50+ just doesn't match up to the character)...another thing, was she wearing lens, thought she might have color lens on...her eyes looked fifferent?

I also didnt like Archana's get up...loved ovi, teju and purvis ...
I didnt like those fringes ...esp on Archana than Ankita...
Like Archana was in her initial days...in traditional costume...simplicity at its best...
May be she did such a hair cut for DID special appearance...

Varsha's scene made me Wacko...It was like she was reading her mind in show rather than watching the reality...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

Go to top