Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 13)

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hey SowmyaHug How r u? So great to see u hereSmile Congrats for ur graduationClap

Your post is superb, excellent , awesome and right onThumbs Up Agree 1 million percent to it u have put it so well loved your point and analogy about an alcoholic trying to let go of alcohol same way Varsha was actually saying to Archana that no I don't need to have Soham he is your child Archana actually enabled and encouraged her to take Soham disobeying Manav's numerous warnings. Then Archana mixed the issues probably on purpose to make it look like she was nowhere at fault and she can be pretty aggressive at times the disrespectful tone she used with Savita.

Actually when it came to Varsha-Satish adopting Soham Archana was no saint there either. She also went along with it until the day of the adoption. What a horrible terrible day to get Soham back from Satish and Varsha,. Varsha had her hopes high to get Soham(and why shouldn't she) Archana had kept giving her those promises that she can have Soham and at the last minute she stopped Manav from signing the adoption papers. Did she ever think about how Satish will have to deal with Varsha?

As for Ovi-Tej's b day party incident sowmya you are 1000% right not Manav, Savita, or even Varsha are to be blamed for what happened to Soham. The blame is only Archana's alone and then those crocodile tears she had shed  after Soham got kidnapped. They were not because she lost Soham it was because she would not be able to face Manav and she was worried about now she has become bad in his eyes. She has never shown true concern for Soham and she conveniently threw the blame on Savita. Archana is no fool she is very goal-oriented.

Again sowmya thanks so much for coming and for your awesome post I loved it.Smile

Thanks Bhalla Hug. It's good to see you too. I see you're still doing a great job with the updates. I truly admire your patience to watch this crap and then write such detailed updates. You are a Star  And I haven't graduated yet, still some way to go but it's close now Smile

Please don't thank me, it's pretty much what you've written yourself so well. I would dearly like to see an episode where Archana accepts her mistakes and resolves not to repeat them. Even if she doesn't succeed, even acknowledging she was wrong would be such tremendous growth for her character. Get her priorities straight and her family together, healing their suffering and her own. It is completely in her hands and no one else's, the day she does that I'll make a post praising her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarcs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I could not believe it when Manav told Archana it was not her fault at all for what happened to Soham...
This begs the question: WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE 18 YEARS SEPARATION???????
Why did he separate Ovi-Teju and Sachin from their mother then?
Manav is just an idiot..was feeling sorry for him but not anymore...
He encourages Archana's ridiculous behaviour. I mean, where does that woman come up with her logics?

@ bold

It was just to introduce leap...heaps and bounds of misunderstandings mounted in archana manav relationship...which I thought given characters or ArMan, they would not have misunderstood each other...first Archana and then Manav...

The relationship of ArMan lost essence after that...[or I can say forever]
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
My view on this is...

18 years back when varsha made re-entry for twins birthday, she was good and she stopped herself not to hold soham, and even manav didn't want to give soham to varsha, and at twins birthday soham must be 4-5 years old, you don't have to hold a 4-5 years old kid...and when varsha held soham she must have felt all her obsession again and which led her to take soham with her...
ArMan were very rich they could have hired a nanny
it is all archana's fault, she could have gave soham to someone else why varsha...

i think CV's forgot why the separation happened 18 years back...manav took the twins saying archana might not able to protect them, and he also wanted archana to come with him to canada, which means he forgave archana for soham missing...

i think cv's wants to blame savita for everything, till now we were thinking ArMan seperation is because of 'loosing soham' but CV's wants to show the seperation is because of savita gave divorce information to archu instead of canada tickets...

Edited by m_masti - 25 July 2012 at 11:42am

Kalapics-07bhallaroxDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
What do u all think of Archana's bangs The audrey hapburn look @ 50+ middle age with those bangs was totally off...She did not look like mother of 4 but more like a sister..

What was funny Savita telling Tushar I knew your dad when "young" ...She is younger to Jeetubhai and she had to pretend Manav and Tushar's dad were same age...LOL Tushar made it so funny...I was laughing so hard..

Ovi-Teju looked beautiful in Nav-Vari so did Purvi..

Archu would have looked gorgeous if she did not have those bangs...Sorry it does not suit her in Archna role...Its perfect for Ankita but not archana..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 July 2012 at 12:05am

m_mastics-07bhallaroxsoapwatcher1

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Another  hillarious thing in today's episode in the beginning they are showing Varsha at Lord Krishna temple or Nandotsav and how the story of Lord Krisha's biological father Vasudev VS Nandbaba was being recited...What a nerve to compare a mere mortal psycho woman who kidnapped and is running-hiding as a fugitive being compared to Nandbaba..

Lord have mercy!!  What is wrong with EK and CVs?  How can they stoop this low to compare god with mortals WackoAngry

dilwarm_mastics-07soapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Anything for TRPs, I was a tad offended yesterday when Varsha asked Bappa to protect Vishnu in Mumbai and keep him from his relatives. The nerve of that woman!! She is psycho and delusional.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 25 July 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
SW1 U r right..

Yeh log TRP ke liye saala kuchh bhi karega..ErmmSilly

One day they pray Bappa and another day Lord Krishna and some day Lord Shiva..All those for different purposes...

I bet Lord Krishna himself was offended today with the BS they were showing Embarrassed

dilwarcs-07bhallaroxsoapwatcher1

dilwar Groupbie
dilwar
dilwar

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Comparing Varsha stealing Soham with Nand Raj carrying Lord Krishna to Gokul Dhaam was insane, humiliating, and disgraceful. We all should condemn it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Dabulls23

Go to top