India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita stated wrong facts (Page 12)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Oh Dear SW1 the sad part is ArMan and Satish all have played part in Varsha's behavior as she was led to believe that she could have soham...This was all due to Archana's weak unjustified love and guilt for her sister..

That is all I am saying...Kids should be with their parents not with aunts, uncles or grand parents...lesser of the two evils still does not make it right or can be justified..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 July 2012 at 8:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Varsha, Bhalla and everyone else. How are you guys doing? Hug
I've completely lost interest in PR, and am very busy in the last stages of my graduation along with some exciting things in my personal life. So please forgive me for disappearing after posting something and not responding to your replies. I know I've done that a few times, so sorry! Embarrassed

Coming to this much-debated topic, Archana and only Archana is at fault for Soham's last kidnap and disappearance. Not Savita. Not Manav. Not even Varsha. The cancelled adoption had transpired more than 2 years before the events of the twins birthday party. So while that may have added to varsha's obsession for Soham, it did not have anything to do with the events at the party. At the birthday party of the twins, Varsha did not want to carry Soham. When Manav refused to give Soham to Varsha, she specifically told Archana she didn't want to hold Soham. She might have really, really wanted to---but she stopped herself and clearly told that Manav was right and Soham should be with Manav. But Archana listened to neither of them and took Soham from a protesting Manav's arms and handed him to a Varsha who was probably reining in her obsession for Soham with difficulty. She wanted Manav to believe Varsha was rehabilitated and could be trusted with Soham, and cared zilch for either Manav's or Varsha's opinions on the matter. She specifically told manav she was taking responsibility of her actions, but did not supervise Varsha or Soham. In fact she forgot about them until Manav asked her.

It's like when an alcoholic or a drug addict who's just quit and trying to stay away from his object of addiction; and some fool says that he has to carry alcohol/drugs in his hands without supervision or consuming it just to prove he's truly quit. In the analogy, the addict would probably have gone back to his addiction undoing all his efforts at quitting, but with no other apparent or immediate harm. In the show however, the object of obsession was a defenseless child who was callously handed by the mother to the person with a prior history of kidnapping the same child just to prove a point. And I don't believe her grieving for Soham either. Maybe part of it was; but she was most concerned that Manav thought she was responsible for losing Soham and that it was Varsha who broke her trust and was at fault, not that Soham was actually lost. The court case against Manav was the same--- she filed a court case against him and personally testified her husband was ambitious and probably did fraud; and she didn't know why Manav was upset with her. She never accepted that she was wrong in that either. To date, she hasn't accepted any part in what have been and continue to be major mistakes and could probably be called crimes by the Child Protection Services in some countries.

She was and is an unfit mother, and a danger to her children because of her need to do anything to prove what she thinks is right. That can be good sometimes, but more often it's not especially because she has nothing in the upper compartment and the things people call judgement and gut instincts are missing. She can be very strong when she needs to be; going against everybody to prove what she thinks is right. She just couldn't be bothered to be strong for her children; any of them. Not Soham, not Sachu when what he needs is to be told he's being foolish and she will not give into his demands; and not Ovi-Teju when they need to know that they weren't abandoned. The oft-repeated excuse of Archana being a fool with good intentions does not excuse children being endangered or lives being destroyed. It's best to cut the fool off, or give him/her minimum power so that there's minimum damage. Not empower the fool to run people's lives for them. A mistake is when it happens once or twice; not when it's repeated again and again. That's just habit.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiJaishankarKalapics-07bhallaroxJulieDDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Oh dear Sowmya so good to see you Hug

So happy to read you reinforced and reiterated everything I have been writing and thinking...Thank you so much for making this post...

Hope u r doing well...I am good..Hope to see u more dear...Good luck with your studies Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanKalapics-07bhallarox

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Oh dear Sowmya so good to see you Hug

So happy to read you reinforced and reiterated everything I have been writing and thinking...Thank you so much for making this post...

Hope u r doing well...I am good..Hope to see u more dear...Good luck with your studies Hug

Varsha HugGood to see you too! I'm good, in the library making long winded posts on PR when I should be working LOL Will try to drop in more, but PR's so boring and I can hardly stop myself from writing essays once I start Geek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarKalapibhallaroxsoapwatcher1Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Oh Dear SW1 the sad part is ArMan and Satish all have played part in Varsha's behavior as she was led to believe that she could have soham...This was all due to Archana'sweak unjustifiedlove and guilt for her sister..</font>
<font color="#660099"></font>
<font color="#660099">That is all I am saying...Kids should be with their parents not with aunts, uncles or grand parents...lesser of the two evils still does not make it right or can be justified..Embarrassed</font>

Ideally, yes, a child is best with its own parents though there are exceptions as to every rule. Personally speaking, I agree with you wholeheartedly, I would never give up my child even to my own parents or any relative :) I also agree with you that Soham should never have been allowed to stay with Varsha long term and that they all, including Savita and Sulo, played with Varsha's already feeble mind. I wrote elsewhere that the constant "you can have Soham, you cannot have Soham" did have a part in Varsha's final meltdown. But I still think that between the two evils - adoption and kidnapping, adoption would have been far better for the poor child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@ Somya_Jairam: I agree with your post 100%.  Now that you brought it back up, I do remember that when Soham was presumed dead, Archana was more caught up with what Manav would think rather than any actual grief that her son was missing. She did not even try to go out and look for him like any mother would.
Even when Manav wanted to take the twins to Canada, she gave in so easily. She did not try to talk Manav out of it, to plead with him to forgive her. She really is the worst mother on TV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanm_mastiKalapics-07bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hey SowmyaHug How r u? So great to see u hereSmile Congrats for ur graduationClap

Your post is superb, excellent , awesome and right onThumbs Up Agree 1 million percent to it u have put it so well loved your point and analogy about an alcoholic trying to let go of alcohol same way Varsha was actually saying to Archana that no I don't need to have Soham he is your child Archana actually enabled and encouraged her to take Soham disobeying Manav's numerous warnings. Then Archana mixed the issues probably on purpose to make it look like she was nowhere at fault and she can be pretty aggressive at times the disrespectful tone she used with Savita.

Actually when it came to Varsha-Satish adopting Soham Archana was no saint there either. She also went along with it until the day of the adoption. What a horrible terrible day to get Soham back from Satish and Varsha,. Varsha had her hopes high to get Soham(and why shouldn't she) Archana had kept giving her those promises that she can have Soham and at the last minute she stopped Manav from signing the adoption papers. Did she ever think about how Satish will have to deal with Varsha?

As for Ovi-Tej's b day party incident sowmya you are 1000% right not Manav, Savita, or even Varsha are to be blamed for what happened to Soham. The blame is only Archana's alone and then those crocodile tears she had shed  after Soham got kidnapped. They were not because she lost Soham it was because she would not be able to face Manav and she was worried about now she has become bad in his eyes. She has never shown true concern for Soham and she conveniently threw the blame on Savita. Archana is no fool she is very goal-oriented.

Again sowmya thanks so much for coming and for your awesome post I loved it.Smile

Not_a_fanKalapics-07Dabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

@ Somya_Jairam: I agree with your post 100%.  Now that you brought it back up, I do remember that when Soham was presumed dead, Archana was more caught up with what Manav would think rather than any actual grief that her son was missing. She did not even try to go out and look for him like any mother would.
Even when Manav wanted to take the twins to Canada, she gave in so easily. She did not try to talk Manav out of it, to plead with him to forgive her. She really is the worst mother on TV.

JulieD, Archana probably also grieved for Soham; but the grief over Manav blasting her was much much more. Unfortunately, for Archana, her children come last in her priority list. Manav is just before the kids, much much lower than the Karanjkars and any other random person on the streets who need to be rescued/helped whatever. I pity the children, Manav is a ULM like Varsha said but all the kids seem to be more sensible than Archana and manav combined so far, though with their own issues of insecurity/abandonment/whatnot.

m_mastiKalapics-07bhallarox

Go to top