Savita stated wrong facts - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Another  hillarious thing in today's episode in the beginning they are showing Varsha at Lord Krishna temple or Nandotsav and how the story of Lord Krisha's biological father Vasudev VS Nandbaba was being recited...What a nerve to compare a mere mortal psycho woman who kidnapped and is running-hiding as a fugitive being compared to Nandbaba..

Lord have mercy!!  What is wrong with EK and CVs?  How can they stoop this low to compare god with mortals 😡
Anything for TRPs, I was a tad offended yesterday when Varsha asked Bappa to protect Vishnu in Mumbai and keep him from his relatives. The nerve of that woman!! She is psycho and delusional.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
SW1 U r right..

Yeh log TRP ke liye saala kuchh bhi karega..🤔🤪

One day they pray Bappa and another day Lord Krishna and some day Lord Shiva..All those for different purposes...

I bet Lord Krishna himself was offended today with the BS they were showing 😳
Comparing Varsha stealing Soham with Nand Raj carrying Lord Krishna to Gokul Dhaam was insane, humiliating, and disgraceful. We all should condemn it.
why don't we discuss episode dicsussion in Bhalla's writen update thread...
Originally posted by Dabulls23

What do u all think of Archana's bangs The audrey hapburn look @ 50+ middle age with those bangs was totally off...She did not look like mother of 4 but more like a sister..

What was funny Savita telling Tushar I knew your dad when "young" ...She is younger to Jeetubhai and she had to pretend Manav and Tushar's dad were same age...LOL Tushar made it so funny...I was laughing so hard..

Ovi-Teju looked beautiful in Nav-Vari so did Purvi..

Archu would have looked gorgeous if she did not have those bangs...Sorry it does not suit her in Archna role...Its perfect for Ankita but not archana..
Varsha, you are so right, I find Ankita so beautiful, but those bangs did it for me. I don't think the bangs she had goes with Sari or the bindi or the Indian look...besides a women in 50s hardly will have a hair cut like that in India (I agree a 27 yr acting like 50+ just doesn't match up to the character)...another thing, was she wearing lens? thought she might have color lens on...her eyes looked different? Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Another  hillarious thing in today's episode in the beginning they are showing Varsha at Lord Krishna temple or Nandotsav and how the story of Lord Krisha's biological father Vasudev VS Nandbaba was being recited...What a nerve to compare a mere mortal psycho woman who kidnapped and is running-hiding as a fugitive being compared to Nandbaba..

Lord have mercy!!  What is wrong with EK and CVs?  How can they stoop this low to compare god with mortals 😡

Absolutely, how inappropriate was that comparison. The Cvs are really trying to justify Varsha now, so that the separation falls squarely on Savita's not giving the divorce papers…how juvenile is that logic.

Beside, who was Varsha protecting Soham from? I guess Savita somehow😡, right…
Originally posted by Kalapi

Varsha, you are so right, I find Ankita so beautiful, but those bangs did it for me. I don't think the bangs she had goes with Sari or the bindi or the Indian look...besides a women in 50s hards will have a hair cut like that in India (I agree a 27 yr acting like 50+ just doesn't match up to the character)...another thing, was she wearing lens, thought she might have color lens on...her eyes looked fifferent?

I also didnt like Archana's get up...loved ovi, teju and purvis ...
I didnt like those fringes ...esp on Archana than Ankita...
Like Archana was in her initial days...in traditional costume...simplicity at its best...
May be she did such a hair cut for DID special appearance...

Varsha's scene made me ...It was like she was reading her mind in show rather than watching the reality...