Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh dear Sowmya so good to see you 🤗

So happy to read you reinforced and reiterated everything I have been writing and thinking...Thank you so much for making this post...

Hope u r doing well...I am good..Hope to see u more dear...Good luck with your studies 🤗
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh dear Sowmya so good to see you 🤗

So happy to read you reinforced and reiterated everything I have been writing and thinking...Thank you so much for making this post...

Hope u r doing well...I am good..Hope to see u more dear...Good luck with your studies 🤗

Varsha 🤗Good to see you too! I'm good, in the library making long winded posts on PR when I should be working 😆 Will try to drop in more, but PR's so boring and I can hardly stop myself from writing essays once I start 🤓
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Oh Dear SW1 the sad part is ArMan and Satish all have played part in Varsha's behavior as she was led to believe that she could have soham...This was all due to Archana'sweak unjustifiedlove and guilt for her sister..</font>

<font color="#660099"></font>
<font color="#660099">That is all I am saying...Kids should be with their parents not with aunts, uncles or grand parents...lesser of the two evils still does not make it right or can be justified..😳</font>

Ideally, yes, a child is best with its own parents though there are exceptions as to every rule. Personally speaking, I agree with you wholeheartedly, I would never give up my child even to my own parents or any relative :) I also agree with you that Soham should never have been allowed to stay with Varsha long term and that they all, including Savita and Sulo, played with Varsha's already feeble mind. I wrote elsewhere that the constant "you can have Soham, you cannot have Soham" did have a part in Varsha's final meltdown. But I still think that between the two evils - adoption and kidnapping, adoption would have been far better for the poor child.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Somya_Jairam: I agree with your post 100%.  Now that you brought it back up, I do remember that when Soham was presumed dead, Archana was more caught up with what Manav would think rather than any actual grief that her son was missing. She did not even try to go out and look for him like any mother would.
Even when Manav wanted to take the twins to Canada, she gave in so easily. She did not try to talk Manav out of it, to plead with him to forgive her. She really is the worst mother on TV.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sowmya🤗 How r u? So great to see u here😊 Congrats for ur graduation👏

Your post is superb, excellent , awesome and right on👍🏼 Agree 1 million percent to it u have put it so well loved your point and analogy about an alcoholic trying to let go of alcohol same way Varsha was actually saying to Archana that no I don't need to have Soham he is your child Archana actually enabled and encouraged her to take Soham disobeying Manav's numerous warnings. Then Archana mixed the issues probably on purpose to make it look like she was nowhere at fault and she can be pretty aggressive at times the disrespectful tone she used with Savita.

Actually when it came to Varsha-Satish adopting Soham Archana was no saint there either. She also went along with it until the day of the adoption. What a horrible terrible day to get Soham back from Satish and Varsha,. Varsha had her hopes high to get Soham(and why shouldn't she) Archana had kept giving her those promises that she can have Soham and at the last minute she stopped Manav from signing the adoption papers. Did she ever think about how Satish will have to deal with Varsha?

As for Ovi-Tej's b day party incident sowmya you are 1000% right not Manav, Savita, or even Varsha are to be blamed for what happened to Soham. The blame is only Archana's alone and then those crocodile tears she had shed  after Soham got kidnapped. They were not because she lost Soham it was because she would not be able to face Manav and she was worried about now she has become bad in his eyes. She has never shown true concern for Soham and she conveniently threw the blame on Savita. Archana is no fool she is very goal-oriented.

Again sowmya thanks so much for coming and for your awesome post I loved it.😊
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

@ Somya_Jairam: I agree with your post 100%.  Now that you brought it back up, I do remember that when Soham was presumed dead, Archana was more caught up with what Manav would think rather than any actual grief that her son was missing. She did not even try to go out and look for him like any mother would.

Even when Manav wanted to take the twins to Canada, she gave in so easily. She did not try to talk Manav out of it, to plead with him to forgive her. She really is the worst mother on TV.

JulieD, Archana probably also grieved for Soham; but the grief over Manav blasting her was much much more. Unfortunately, for Archana, her children come last in her priority list. Manav is just before the kids, much much lower than the Karanjkars and any other random person on the streets who need to be rescued/helped whatever. I pity the children, Manav is a ULM like Varsha said but all the kids seem to be more sensible than Archana and manav combined so far, though with their own issues of insecurity/abandonment/whatnot.
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hey Sowmya🤗 How r u? So great to see u here😊 Congrats for ur graduation👏

Your post is superb, excellent , awesome and right on👍🏼 Agree 1 million percent to it u have put it so well loved your point and analogy about an alcoholic trying to let go of alcohol same way Varsha was actually saying to Archana that no I don't need to have Soham he is your child Archana actually enabled and encouraged her to take Soham disobeying Manav's numerous warnings. Then Archana mixed the issues probably on purpose to make it look like she was nowhere at fault and she can be pretty aggressive at times the disrespectful tone she used with Savita.

Actually when it came to Varsha-Satish adopting Soham Archana was no saint there either. She also went along with it until the day of the adoption. What a horrible terrible day to get Soham back from Satish and Varsha,. Varsha had her hopes high to get Soham(and why shouldn't she) Archana had kept giving her those promises that she can have Soham and at the last minute she stopped Manav from signing the adoption papers. Did she ever think about how Satish will have to deal with Varsha?

As for Ovi-Tej's b day party incident sowmya you are 1000% right not Manav, Savita, or even Varsha are to be blamed for what happened to Soham. The blame is only Archana's alone and then those crocodile tears she had shed  after Soham got kidnapped. They were not because she lost Soham it was because she would not be able to face Manav and she was worried about now she has become bad in his eyes. She has never shown true concern for Soham and she conveniently threw the blame on Savita. Archana is no fool she is very goal-oriented.

Again sowmya thanks so much for coming and for your awesome post I loved it.😊

Thanks Bhalla 🤗. It's good to see you too. I see you're still doing a great job with the updates. I truly admire your patience to watch this crap and then write such detailed updates. You are a ⭐️  And I haven't graduated yet, still some way to go but it's close now 😊

Please don't thank me, it's pretty much what you've written yourself so well. I would dearly like to see an episode where Archana accepts her mistakes and resolves not to repeat them. Even if she doesn't succeed, even acknowledging she was wrong would be such tremendous growth for her character. Get her priorities straight and her family together, healing their suffering and her own. It is completely in her hands and no one else's, the day she does that I'll make a post praising her.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JulieD

I could not believe it when Manav told Archana it was not her fault at all for what happened to Soham...

This begs the question: WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE 18 YEARS SEPARATION???????
Why did he separate Ovi-Teju and Sachin from their mother then?
Manav is just an idiot..was feeling sorry for him but not anymore...
He encourages Archana's ridiculous behaviour. I mean, where does that woman come up with her logics?

@ bold

It was just to introduce leap...heaps and bounds of misunderstandings mounted in archana manav relationship...which I thought given characters or ArMan, they would not have misunderstood each other...first Archana and then Manav...

The relationship of ArMan lost essence after that...[or I can say forever]
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My view on this is...

18 years back when varsha made re-entry for twins birthday, she was good and she stopped herself not to hold soham, and even manav didn't want to give soham to varsha, and at twins birthday soham must be 4-5 years old, you don't have to hold a 4-5 years old kid...and when varsha held soham she must have felt all her obsession again and which led her to take soham with her...
ArMan were very rich they could have hired a nanny
it is all archana's fault, she could have gave soham to someone else why varsha...

i think CV's forgot why the separation happened 18 years back...manav took the twins saying archana might not able to protect them, and he also wanted archana to come with him to canada, which means he forgave archana for soham missing...

i think cv's wants to blame savita for everything, till now we were thinking ArMan seperation is because of 'loosing soham' but CV's wants to show the seperation is because of savita gave divorce information to archu instead of canada tickets...
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What do u all think of Archana's bangs The audrey hapburn look @ 50+ middle age with those bangs was totally off...She did not look like mother of 4 but more like a sister..

What was funny Savita telling Tushar I knew your dad when "young" ...She is younger to Jeetubhai and she had to pretend Manav and Tushar's dad were same age...LOL Tushar made it so funny...I was laughing so hard..

Ovi-Teju looked beautiful in Nav-Vari so did Purvi..

Archu would have looked gorgeous if she did not have those bangs...Sorry it does not suit her in Archna role...Its perfect for Ankita but not archana..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago