Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~mhara chotu sahi hain~~ (Page 3)

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

i have nothing to say to the rest of the post. as i have nto watched the epi, im least interested in this show. but i do have something to say to this.
i am amazed atthe double standards of internet forums. first they say things like " freedom of expression" , " respecting contrasting opinions" " dont get personal" " criticise the charcter but not the person " etc etc. btu when a person comes up with an opinion which goes against the established vein of the forum , he/she is called a spammer, troll etc. fir wo saare above principles sab dhul me mil jaate hain.
anyways i did feel he need to add my two cents.
this show seems highly imporbable. the whole competition track is silly. it is nothing compared to the real chef competitions. peoplewho hav proper training as chefs and are already employed fo ryears , other with hotle managment degrees appear and still have to undergo so much grilling and eventhen they drop out. lo to show suraj havng a fighting chance here itself is silly.
and well who cares for this track, werent we supposed to be watching snadhya darling trying for ips.
uska to naam hi nahi hai kahin. ASLI STORY KE LIYE WAIT , WAIT AND MROE WAIT AND KEEP WATCHIGN THE BULLSHIT MEANWHILE.
and most of all i simpyl hate sandhya, she is heights of sillyness. most unreal character and i simpyl dont care for her. she fails to make me empathise with her . to me she has crafted her own hell and loves to dwell in it! the woman actually wnts to spend her life making perfectly gol gol chapaties which is fine by me BTW as im myself a housewife. but then why such huge tamasha for IPS to begin with? why all the tamsha of suhagraat , why teh tamasha of staying away from hub ( thats silliet of all, no S** even so that darling dotn get pregnant but for what? she dsnt want to doanything except being bhabho's beendani then she might as well go ahead with the usual. makes no sense.
go ahead call me a troll. so much for the freedom of expression thing. ye internet ki duniya hai afterall and ideally even my opinion shud be respected withotu being called a spammer.
[/QUOTE]
i personally feel that you havent understood the show as yet...the story was not only about Sandhya becoming an IPS...the story was how a small town Halwai...who is from an orthodox family...helps her wife to become an IPS...its a journey ...and not a momment...your comments make fe feel that you dont understand the soul of show...there is no problem in expressing your feeling...but for that you need to understand the show...the journey has started and i am sure its gonna reach its logical end in time to come...had they shown it directly it would have been so unrealistic...CV's had done a fab job to make the journey as interesting as possible...kudos for such marvelous show...

Edited by pjarpi - 19 July 2012 at 12:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-a

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

Great post BroSmile

Today was a perfect episode. None of the things were more dramatized then necessary.For once, I saw nothing wrong with Mohit and Chavvi's reactions too. TV switching off and the dialogues they uttered were all pretty neat and realistic. I was happy to see Vikram  nodding and agreeing with Chotu and Chaturi.

Even the british wife of Jayant impressed me today.She was pretty realistic took and even said that who knows you might cook a better jalebi than me in future to Suraj. Suraj and the gang in S'pore also didn't overreact to Suraj's jali hui Jalebi. Bhabo getting scared of the place,waiting for Suraj to get her the plate of food and that Brandon guy were all soo good,real and hilarious.LOL

Sandhya understanding Suraj's displeasure and using the same trick Suraj had once used was brilliantly done.

Thanks Naina Di, Smile

Yeah the epi was just like a stream! perfect, filled, and with momentum! Star

Waiting for funny (Brandon-BhabhoWink, RaRi are assuring it)LOL and sweet moments...!!Embarrassed
Lets wait for S'porian story in DABHtimesBig smile...!!

.Ami.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Excellent Post Bro.Thumbs Up

I like the title that you've given to your post. "Mharaa chotu sahi hain".. Aiyo! I love his chubby Cheeks..Blushing He's a by far my most favorite character.

But I dislike nuisance Chavi n Moho reactions.AngryAngryAngry Such a selfish siblings.Unhappy

Meenudi with her plan to sale sarees using Suraj's customers..Evil Smile

Bhabho was way cute yesterday.. Aaye haye.. She can actually feel shy when someone "line maring" on her.. She isn't always ready to hit everyone with "Dandaa"..LOL Wink LOL

Thank you Ami Di...!
Ah, u guys can stop commenting on ma words! LOL just share your views!Embarrassed and enjoy with everyone!

of course mhara chotuStar is sweet, chubby, cheeky!Embarrassed (for many reasons i like the cast very much)

Yeah, selfish siblings! have no taste for good!Confused lets wait and watch their fate...!Evil Smile

Bhabho was helping an unknown choraa! I was gasping!Shocked how come!! and Brandon was eeeing, LOL lets hope they make us laugh again!WinkLOL

.Ami.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Wonderful analysis Vishnu Clap

Thank you Lakshmi Di...!Hug And you are welcome to spam the post!Embarrassed

.Ami.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anush-k-a

here spammers are those who regularly visit forum & comment in every threadsBig smile. dont be so emotional on thatEmbarrassed. He dint mention youStar. He meant the other forumites who r regular in discussing things in a friendly way..LOL. Here people do a lot of taang-pulling & this is also a part of it.ROFL There are so many members whao are happy being called as spammers..LOL

Thank you for defining the "spammerEmbarrassed" titleEmbarrassed...!! ma huggsHug!!

A short and sweet description for all of US!Embarrassed I hope they all will be happy to read this comment!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-a.Ami.

Sugarush Goldie
Sugarush
Sugarush

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the masala update of yesterday's episode.
All I want to add is that the lady who is Jayant Shirke's wife makes me laugh, please don't get me wrong as I am not making fun of anyone. I would rather her speak in English than dubbed Hindi cos it doesn't suit her personality at all and everytime she speak I burst out laughing. The other thing I noticed is that she has some anger towards Indian people as she must have had bad experience when she lived in India for a year. Let's hope that Rathi's clear her misunderstanding towards Indian culture.

I wouldnt be surprised that if she is in the final with Sooraj!

Apart from this loved Bhabho's comedy with that contestant, her face I mean she was petrified as he kept glaring at her and Bhabhsa like Santosh he fancies you LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren.Ami.

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Thanks for the masala update of yesterday's episode.
All I want to add is that the lady who is Jayant Shirke's wife makes me laugh, please don't get me wrong as I am not making fun of anyone. I would rather her speak in English than dubbed Hindi cos it doesn't suit her personality at all and everytime she speak I burst out laughing. The other thing I noticed is that she has some anger towards Indian people as she must have had bad experience when she lived in India for a year. Let's hope that Rathi's clear her misunderstanding towards Indian culture.

I wouldnt be surprised that if she is in the final with Sooraj!

Apart from this loved Bhabho's comedy with that contestant, her face I mean she was petrified as he kept glaring at her and Bhabhsa like Santosh he fancies you LOL LOL

Masaala Update, hotwa name!Big smile 
Nice to know that she make u laugh! and Yeah she might be there till the last round! Smile

Yeah! Bhabho's face made us laugh like anything!LOL never expected such a thing in S'porian tale!LOL Brandon gonna win our hearts!LOL the idea is superb!Wink

Sugarush

bud2012 Senior Member
bud2012
bud2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

LOL I Enjoyed Yesterdays Episode , LOL  

SurYa confidence Regaining is Pretty cute .. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aSugarushvish.naren

Go to top