Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~mhara chotu sahi hain~~ - Page 2

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: breezy

Well most Indians don't leave good impression ove neatness in over seas. In Singapore many people hesitate to rent a Indian family as we cok a lot and we hardly keep kitchen neat . If not all this its what I heard, my brother in law never rents their other flat to Indians.

And more over though Singapore is not a racist county, this place has more tamilans and every one know how tamilians are no offence but they don't leave good impression

True Di...! I agree to the POV! (no offence to anyone, okay!!)

But don't u think Jayant's wife's comments were little over, she shouting in public about an unknown person? πŸ˜² and her statement in precap!πŸ˜• she sounded different form the attitudes of her hus!

Anyways the days to come will give us more idea about the same! Lets wait and watch...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precap its a competition so her statement makes sense but it didn't hide the sad look jayant have her. Its not like ppl in abroad county dont  have emotions that's at times ott.

Ya she shouting at wash room was too much Edited by breezy - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Bro😊

Today was a perfect episode. None of the things were more dramatized then necessary.For once, I saw nothing wrong with Mohit and Chavvi's reactions too. TV switching off and the dialogues they uttered were all pretty neat and realistic. I was happy to see Vikram  nodding and agreeing with Chotu and Chaturi.

Even the british wife of Jayant impressed me today.She was pretty realistic took and even said that who knows you might cook a better jalebi than me in future to Suraj. Suraj and the gang in S'pore also didn't overreact to Suraj's jali hui Jalebi. Bhabo getting scared of the place,waiting for Suraj to get her the plate of food and that Brandon guy were all soo good,real and hilarious.πŸ˜†

Sandhya understanding Suraj's displeasure and using the same trick Suraj had once used was brilliantly done.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent Post Bro.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like the title that you've given to your post. "Mharaa chotu sahi hain".. Aiyo! I love his chubby Cheeks..☺️ He's a by far my most favorite character.

But I dislike nuisance Chavi n Moho reactions.😑😑😑 Such a selfish siblings.πŸ˜”

Meenudi with her plan to sale sarees using Suraj's customers..😈

Bhabho was way cute yesterday.. Aaye haye.. She can actually feel shy when someone "line maring" on her.. She isn't always ready to hit everyone with "Dandaa"..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Wonderful analysis Vishnu πŸ‘
Anush-k-a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjana.d

i have nothing to say to the rest of the post. as i have nto watched the epi,

i am amazed atthe double standards of internet forums. first they say things like " freedom of expression" , " respecting contrasting opinions" " dont get personal" " criticise the charcter but not the person " etc etc. btu when a person comes up with an opinion which goes against the established vein of the forum , he/she is called a spammer, troll etc. fir wo saare above principles sab dhul me mil jaate hain.
anyways i did feel he need to add my two cents.

go ahead call me a troll. so much for the freedom of expression thing. ye internet ki duniya hai afterall and ideally even my opinion shud be respected withotu being called a spammer.

here spammers are those who regularly visit forum & comment in every threadsπŸ˜ƒ. dont be so emotional on that😳. He dint mention you⭐️. He meant the other forumites who r regular in discussing things in a friendly way..πŸ˜†. Here people do a lot of taang-pulling & this is also a part of it.🀣 There are so many members whao are happy being called as spammers..πŸ˜†
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[

i have nothing to say to the rest of the post. as i have nto watched the epi, im least interested in this show. but i do have something to say to this.
i am amazed atthe double standards of internet forums. first they say things like " freedom of expression" , " respecting contrasting opinions" " dont get personal" " criticise the charcter but not the person " etc etc. btu when a person comes up with an opinion which goes against the established vein of the forum , he/she is called a spammer, troll etc. fir wo saare above principles sab dhul me mil jaate hain.
anyways i did feel he need to add my two cents.
this show seems highly imporbable. the whole competition track is silly. it is nothing compared to the real chef competitions. peoplewho hav proper training as chefs and are already employed fo ryears , other with hotle managment degrees appear and still have to undergo so much grilling and eventhen they drop out. lo to show suraj havng a fighting chance here itself is silly.
and well who cares for this track, werent we supposed to be watching snadhya darling trying for ips.
uska to naam hi nahi hai kahin. ASLI STORY KE LIYE WAIT , WAIT AND MROE WAIT AND KEEP WATCHIGN THE BULLSHIT MEANWHILE.
and most of all i simpyl hate sandhya, she is heights of sillyness. most unreal character and i simpyl dont care for her. she fails to make me empathise with her . to me she has crafted her own hell and loves to dwell in it! the woman actually wnts to spend her life making perfectly gol gol chapaties which is fine by me BTW as im myself a housewife. but then why such huge tamasha for IPS to begin with? why all the tamsha of suhagraat , why teh tamasha of staying away from hub ( thats silliet of all, no S** even so that darling dotn get pregnant but for what? she dsnt want to doanything except being bhabho's beendani then she might as well go ahead with the usual. makes no sense.
go ahead call me a troll. so much for the freedom of expression thing. ye internet ki duniya hai afterall and ideally even my opinion shud be respected withotu being called a spammer.
i personally feel that you havent understood the show as yet...the story was not only about Sandhya becoming an IPS...the story was how a small town Halwai...who is from an orthodox family...helps her wife to become an IPS...its a journey ...and not a momment...your comments make fe feel that you dont understand the soul of show...there is no problem in expressing your feeling...but for that you need to understand the show...the journey has started and i am sure its gonna reach its logical end in time to come...had they shown it directly it would have been so unrealistic...CV's had done a fab job to make the journey as interesting as possible...kudos for such marvelous show... Edited by pjarpi - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisscoolEyes

Great post Bro😊

Today was a perfect episode. None of the things were more dramatized then necessary.For once, I saw nothing wrong with Mohit and Chavvi's reactions too. TV switching off and the dialogues they uttered were all pretty neat and realistic. I was happy to see Vikram  nodding and agreeing with Chotu and Chaturi.

Even the british wife of Jayant impressed me today.She was pretty realistic took and even said that who knows you might cook a better jalebi than me in future to Suraj. Suraj and the gang in S'pore also didn't overreact to Suraj's jali hui Jalebi. Bhabo getting scared of the place,waiting for Suraj to get her the plate of food and that Brandon guy were all soo good,real and hilarious.πŸ˜†

Sandhya understanding Suraj's displeasure and using the same trick Suraj had once used was brilliantly done.

Thanks Naina Di, πŸ˜Š

Yeah the epi was just like a stream! perfect, filled, and with momentum! β­οΈ

Waiting for funny (Brandon-BhabhoπŸ˜‰, RaRi are assuring it)πŸ˜† and sweet moments...!!😳
Lets wait for S'porian story in DABHtimesπŸ˜ƒ...!!
vish.naren thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ami_dabh

Excellent Post Bro.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like the title that you've given to your post. "Mharaa chotu sahi hain".. Aiyo! I love his chubby Cheeks..☺️ He's a by far my most favorite character.

But I dislike nuisance Chavi n Moho reactions.😑😑😑 Such a selfish siblings.πŸ˜”

Meenudi with her plan to sale sarees using Suraj's customers..😈

Bhabho was way cute yesterday.. Aaye haye.. She can actually feel shy when someone "line maring" on her.. She isn't always ready to hit everyone with "Dandaa"..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Thank you Ami Di...!
Ah, u guys can stop commenting on ma words! πŸ˜† just share your views!😳 and enjoy with everyone!

of course mhara chotu⭐️ is sweet, chubby, cheeky!😳 (for many reasons i like the cast very much)

Yeah, selfish siblings! have no taste for good!πŸ˜• lets wait and watch their fate...!😈

Bhabho was helping an unknown choraa! I was gasping!😲 how come!! and Brandon was eeeing, πŸ˜† lets hope they make us laugh again!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
vish.naren thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seelaks

Wonderful analysis Vishnu πŸ‘

Thank you Lakshmi Di...!πŸ€— And you are welcome to spam the post!😳