Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~mhara chotu sahi hain~~

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Embarrassed Aaj mhara dil chotu ke saath hein Embarrassed  

Well the epi began with the sad moment! when i saw the jalebi, (from the yesterday's precap i knew it but still i was so sad!)Unhappy Disapprove Ouch D'ohBroken Heart

Pyaari Meena was trying her best to drag Vikram's attention, but of course she succeeded LOL  (or Vikram is gonna spy on her? test her?)D'oh

Chotu said the right thing!Clap "something must have gone wrong!" Shocked

The "TV switching off" reaction was superb!Star 
What followed me to curse Mohit and Chavi again!Evil Smile (that he should get a rich but adamant wife who slowly torture him and Chavi's pyaari Saas should do some gad-bad!!)Evil Smile

I missed Rajkumar!Wink

How on earth lovely Jayat got married to an adamant lady?!Shocked 
Her dialogues, trying over-smart! capturing judges attention! hmmmSleepy but Jayat was nice...!! Smile

Meena convinced Vikram ?! what is she gonna do?! Gonna create offers at shop to attract people?!LOL and to disturb poor Vikram's peace!!LOL

Sandhya effect again! This time on Bhabho, she helped an unknown person!Shocked 
(well he did try to impress her, if it was in Hindi, she would have taken him to hospital...!!)LOL

But OMG ROFL at the reactions of Bhabho when the guy was eeeing towards her?!! (is he really something like it hints??Sleepy)

Sooraj was dull due to the fried jalebi...!! and what did Sandhya do??!! Embarrassed It was a so sweet a moment!Day Dreaming and she replied to him as they used toEmbarrassed and she used the same wordsEmbarrassed with which he inspired her! Day Dreaming

(I personally feel that TNJ's comment about SurYaHeart exchanging the Diya aur BaatiHeart 
positions now!Heart)

Precap: Grrr... Jayat's wife is annoying!Sleepy but Mhara SurYa just budding to their romance!!Dancing

Hi Dear Spammers,...!! how did u feel about the Epi...!! Welcome aboard!! Hug

Edited by wish.naren - 18 July 2012 at 11:06am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeAnush-k-aRSKMapkavishwabud2012-TomNJerry-anusha34shehjarMisscoolEyesfarhana874Bini311anna44Suchi-b2011.Ami.seelaksSAIBALROUTH

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Great analysis of today's epi vishnu!
Of course chotu is right! Soon sur sabki chutti karne wala hain! I m wondering whats meenu up to..is she going to offer free sweets with saree?
Bhabo's expressions were too good. And feeling bad 4 jayant,his wife is so mean. But i m sure surya will help them to find back their love b4 leaving 4 india.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeye-TomNJerry-vish.narenb2011SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

madhubala.fan Senior Member
madhubala.fan
madhubala.fan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

Embarrassed Aaj mhara dil chotu ke saath hein Embarrassed  

Well the epi began with the sad moment! when i saw the jalebi, (from the yesterday's precap i knew it but still i was so sad!)Unhappy Disapprove Ouch D'ohBroken Heart

Pyaari Meena was trying her best to drag Vikram's attention, but of course she succeeded LOL  (or Vikram is gonna spy on her? test her?)D'oh

Chotu said the right thing!Clap "something must have gone wrong!" Shocked

The "TV switching off" reaction was superb!Star 
What followed me to curse Mohit and Chavi again!Evil Smile (that he should get a rich but adamant wife who slowly torture him and Chavi's pyaari Saas should do some gad-bad!!)Evil Smile

I missed Rajkumar!Wink

How on earth lovely Jayat got married to an adamant lady?!Shocked 
Her dialogues, trying over-smart! capturing judges attention! hmmmSleepy but Jayat was nice...!! Smile

Meena convinced Vikram ?! what is she gonna do?! Gonna create offers at shop to attract people?!LOL and to disturb poor Vikram's peace!!LOL

Sandhya effect again! This time on Bhabho, she helped an unknown person!Shocked 
(well he did try to impress her, if it was in Hindi, she would have taken him to hospital...!!)LOL

But OMG ROFL at the reactions of Bhabho when the guy was eeeing towards her?!! (is he really something like it hints??Sleepy)

Sooraj was dull due to the fried jalebi...!! and what did Sandhya do??!! Embarrassed It was a so sweet a moment!Day Dreaming and she replied to him as they used toEmbarrassed and she used the same wordsEmbarrassed with which he inspired her! Day Dreaming

(I personally feel that TNJ's comment about SurYaHeart exchanging the Diya aur BaatiHeart 
positions now!Heart)

Precap: Grrr... Jayat's wife is annoying!Sleepy but Mhara SurYa just budding to their romance!!Dancing

Hi Dear Spammers,...!! how did u feel about the Epi...!! Welcome aboard!! Hug

i have nothing to say to the rest of the post. as i have nto watched the epi, im least interested in this show. but i do have something to say to this.
i am amazed atthe double standards of internet forums. first they say things like " freedom of expression" , " respecting contrasting opinions" " dont get personal" " criticise the charcter but not the person " etc etc. btu when a person comes up with an opinion which goes against the established vein of the forum , he/she is called a spammer, troll etc. fir wo saare above principles sab dhul me mil jaate hain.
anyways i did feel he need to add my two cents.
this show seems highly imporbable. the whole competition track is silly. it is nothing compared to the real chef competitions. peoplewho hav proper training as chefs and are already employed fo ryears , other with hotle managment degrees appear and still have to undergo so much grilling and eventhen they drop out. lo to show suraj havng a fighting chance here itself is silly.
and well who cares for this track, werent we supposed to be watching snadhya darling trying for ips.
uska to naam hi nahi hai kahin. ASLI STORY KE LIYE WAIT , WAIT AND MROE WAIT AND KEEP WATCHIGN THE BULLSHIT MEANWHILE.
and most of all i simpyl hate sandhya, she is heights of sillyness. most unreal character and i simpyl dont care for her. she fails to make me empathise with her . to me she has crafted her own hell and loves to dwell in it! the woman actually wnts to spend her life making perfectly gol gol chapaties which is fine by me BTW as im myself a housewife. but then why such huge tamasha for IPS to begin with? why all the tamsha of suhagraat , why teh tamasha of staying away from hub ( thats silliet of all, no S** even so that darling dotn get pregnant but for what? she dsnt want to doanything except being bhabho's beendani then she might as well go ahead with the usual. makes no sense.
go ahead call me a troll. so much for the freedom of expression thing. ye internet ki duniya hai afterall and ideally even my opinion shud be respected withotu being called a spammer.

Edited by anjana.d - 18 July 2012 at 11:00am
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Good episode.

Liked how chotu and chsturi had confidence on suraj.

Though I liked TV switch off scene, that's a normal reaction. Nothing wrong and I liked how vikram was silently agreeing to chotu

I wont call jayant wife over smart she been nice.

Loved the bringing on confidence scene in the end

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeRSKM-TomNJerry-farhana874vish.narenb2011SAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Great analysis of today's epi vishnu!
Of course chotu is right! Soon sur sabki chutti karne wala hain! I m wondering whats meenu up to..is she going to offer free sweets with saree?
Bhabo's expressions were too good. And feeling bad 4 jayant,his wife is so mean. But i m sure surya will help them to find back their love b4 leaving 4 india.

Thank you Farhana DiSmile...!!

Yeah, chotu's dialogue was like the REAL one!Embarrassed 

Yeah Meenu has her plans, but hope it works, can't stop laughing at her acts of trying to destroy the wrong passport! hope such a fate won't repeat for her!LOL

True, something might be there for SurYa in Jayant's life...!!Smile Good observation n guess Di...!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874SAIBALROUTHb2011

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjana.d

i have nothing to say to the rest of the post. as i have nto watched the epi,

i am amazed atthe double standards of internet forums. first they say things like " freedom of expression" , " respecting contrasting opinions" " dont get personal" " criticise the charcter but not the person " etc etc. btu when a person comes up with an opinion which goes against the established vein of the forum , he/she is called a spammer, troll etc. fir wo saare above principles sab dhul me mil jaate hain.
anyways i did feel he need to add my two cents.

go ahead call me a troll. so much for the freedom of expression thing. ye internet ki duniya hai afterall and ideally even my opinion shud be respected withotu being called a spammer.

Dear, I dunno what made u react so much! Shocked

Well, I intended the word spammer since a few around here like being called so, kinda enjoy discussing about Every Epi in a funny manner!  Embarrassed

Don't worry about the current track, it might make sense later...! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyefarhana874SAIBALROUTHb2011

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Kya spamming karoon Vishnu...Amli, Naina seem not around!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenb2011SAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by breezy

Good episode.

Liked how chotu and chsturi had confidence on suraj.

Though I liked TV switch off scene, that's a normal reaction. Nothing wrong and I liked how vikram was silently agreeing to chotu

I wont call jayant wife over smart she been nice.

Loved the bringing on confidence scene in the end

Yeah, its such a great thing to notice, Chaturi and Chotu have great confidence in Sooraj but not his own brother and sister...!!Sleepy 

Yeah Jayant wife may not be so, but considering the rest room sequenceOuch she is not a great person! and the pre-capShocked, she sound a bit far from how Jayant is...!!Confused

Yeah! the Sandhya's ideaEmbarrassed was simply superb!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011

Go to top