Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

OOOH NOOO...!!!!!

NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
lakshmi is in d hospital as she has been shot by a gun. she is forcing arjun to marry soumya!!!
the makers have made such a situation in which arjun will forcefully marry soumya!!!
if arjun marries soumya na i'll stop watching d show!!! seriously i can't take it anymore!!! thats it i m done!!! Angry PLZ...abhi bhi time hai plz plz plz drop d arjun second marriage track plz if u really want TRP na then plz stop it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz-Deepali-chibi_deea

pjarpi Senior Member
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i dont think this is gonna happen...second marriage is not gonna happen for sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

nilesharora Newbie
nilesharora
nilesharora

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
NG162 you are absolutely wrong...

If arjun will not marries soumya, then I and my whole friends will stop watching this serial !!!

Is not real that anybody paid heavy amount for free to somebody so soumya should get her rights to marry arjun due to she paid for that compensation to arjun and his family. Is it only for soumya, Arjun family's  came out from troubles and they are running their fantastic life.

So channel creative has to marry Soumya to Arjun so that it seems realistic and also it comes twists and more enthusaistic for viewers that what will happen next...

If want to increase TRP rating, Director has to make marry soumya with arjun and then start ahead the story. Let arjun also start luv to soumya and lakshmi should 2nd priority for arjun and soumya should 1st priority for arjun

Let make marry between "SOUMYA weds ARJUN" and naach sangeet with others more stars should invite for that wedding ceremony.

rmallika Newbie
rmallika
rmallika

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Second marriage should necessary for keeping arjun and lakshmi family stable.

If Second marriage will not done then viewers will not accept because soumya has paid crores rupees to lakshmi and arjun family and also bond signed.

After paying that much amount, director has to do second marriage of soumya and arjun so that it feels realistic in serials.

So I would reqeust the director to make second marriage and be some extra story on that serial because if second marriage will not do then same type of story no different story.
So inorder to be different story there should be necessary for second marriage.

Hope Soumya weds Arjun will watch very soon.

All the best for Soumya and Arjun wedding...

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
girla r we invited ?  from girls side or boys side ?
durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

girla r we invited ?  from girls side or boys side ?

No worries doc, from whichever side viewers choose to attend, life OK will drag the celebrations for 1-2 weeks...

NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
no guys arjun should not marry soumya cuz thats really spoiling d story!!! I want my ARMI back if u want arjun n soumya to get marry then it means u r not an ARMIAN n thats wat d story is about arjun n lakshmi!!
n thats d stupidest thing i have ever seen- for money sell ur true love, ur husband!!!!! n that too a husband like ARJUN!!!!!!!!Ouch
plz plz plz do not let arjun marry soumya cuz ARMI is d reason y most of us watch mltak i really miss those cute moments before arjun n lakshmi got married, their cute little love story, lakshmi's innocence, arjun's love n all d happy moments!!!!Cry try to recall those lovely episodes like- valentine's day episodes, their engagement episodes, their holi episodes n all those lovely episodes which make me love d show more n then u'll understand y i don't want ARMI to be spoiled!!! n y i don't want that soumya to marry arjun!!! all armians want that!
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
hi durum i am enjoying this forum ...skbm ne inka  kya bigada tha that they had to finish the wedding and suhagrat in 40 min flat Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index