Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan Geet OS: Only for You..!! NOTE pg7

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Maan & Geet OS: Only for You

Everybody at the Handa house was running left and right trying to arrange everything so that the name and prestige is maintained in front of the boy's family. The family that is coming over to see the youngest girl of the Handa family, Geet Handa.

Geet's parents Mohinder and Rano Handa were chilled out parents, but they were not strong enough to stand in front of the head Daarji. A miracle happened when Mohinder mustered up courage to talk to his father about allowing Geet to study further, Daarji agreed only on one condition that after her graduation is complete she will be married off. Mohinder had no other option but to agree. Geet was not aware of this fact, she was happy that her grandfather gave permission to her to study further.

Geet has just finished her graduation in Business Management and now her family want her to settle down, she comes from a very orthodox family, girls were taken away from education from the tender age of sixteen and were taught how to do household jobs, and by the age of eighteen they were married off. Love did not exist for them, they only believed in arranged marriages. The same happened with Raji and Nandini, Geet's elder sisters. Luckily Raji's husband Gurvinder and Nandini's husband Dev was a down to earth people, their families were more chilled out compared to the Handa family. Raji and Nandini are very happy with their married life and their in-laws.

Now that Geet has completed her graduation, Daarji did not delay in finding a suitable, rich family for his grand-daughter, not that he wanted his grand-daughter married off in a wealthy family, he just wanted to get rid of them, as he believed that girls are a waste, they are useless and should be out of the house as soon as possible.

In Geet's room:

Geet was sitting in front of the dressing table all gloomy and sad, happiness was miles away from her, Raji and Nandini were getting her ready.

Raji: Geet, what is this..why are u so sad?

Geet: Di, I don't want to get married to a person I have never met, to someone I don't know, I mean how can one marry a person whom they know nothing about?

Raji: look you know this family really well, this tradition has been running in the family since...gosh I have no clue, and on top of that you know Daarji right..he won't hesitate to kill you and the rest of us if this family tradition is broken.

Geet: I know Di, I know this family only believes in arranged marriages.. you. Nandini Di and mum were lucky, you all got gems, and what is the guarantee that this person who is coming to see me will be the same, or his family will be like your in-laws.. And most importantly, I don't want to get married because I love someone else.

Raji and Nandini: Geet...WHAT come again..!!!!!!!!

Geet: yes Di, I love someone, I met him at whilst I was at Uni and we both love each other a lot. In fact I was even going to introduce him to you both and both the Jiju's but before I could say anything, Mr Hitler (Daarji) announced and forced his decision on me..once again..!!!

Nandini: Oh my god..!!! What are we going to do now, those people are coming today and your telling me that you're in love with someone else...(panicking)

Just then Dev and Gurvinder walk into Geet's room to inform that the boy's family are here and that they are waiting to see Geet.

Nandini: What are we going to do now?

Dev: What happened?

Raji: Geet loves someone else and Daarji is hell bent on making sure that her rishta is fixed with this particular boy, as he they initiated this proposal.

Gurvinder: Oh no..!!! and we know that once Daarji has made his decision that means no turning back.

Rano: Arre tum log yaha baat kar rahe ho, waha sab niche interzaar kar rahe hai, jaldi karo.

They all leave from Geet's room, Nandini, Dev, Raji and Gurvinder join everyone in the hall, whilst Rano takes Geet into the kitchen with her.

In Kitchen:

Rano: Beta, I know that you are not happy with this rishta.

Geet: (shocked) Ma..I am actually...

Rano: I know sweety, that you have your own dreams but beta in this house a girls dreams are limited, I'm really sorry beta but me and your father did not tell you that your grandfather only allowed you to complete your graduation with this condition that you will marry the guy who came with the first proposal.

Mohinder came into the kitchen, as he also has the feeling that his princess was not happy with this proposal, but he just did not have the chance to talk to her privately.

Mohinder: yes dear, your mother is absolutely right, I know you had dreamt to complete your graduation in Business Management since you were a child and I had to fulfil this dream of yours but on the other hand I may have also spoiled another dream of yours.. the dream of your wedding..

I know that you have always wanted to marry a person who understands you, who will stand by your side forever, whose family is more modern yet traditional unlike ours.. but..

Geet: Ma,Papaji... the thing is that..I..

Daarji: Arre bahu..Geet ko lekar jaldi aao..

Rano: Ji, we are coming.

She places the tray filled with tea cups and other savouries in Geet's hand and takes her along with her to the hall.

In the Hall:

Everyone was seated down, Geet did not have the courage to look up, her eyes were casted down throughout the process of giving the tea cups to everyone seated in the room. Geet was standing near her Rano, Nandini and Raji.

Daarji: Geet beta..this is Raj and his wife Pooja and their son...

Geet greeted the couple with a smile but did not look at the boy, Raj and Pooja looked towards the son who was gaping at Geet non-stop, it was like Geet had some magnetic pull which was pulling this guy towards her, he was simply smiling looking at her.

Raj and Pooja understood that their son was taken by Geet's beauty (I mean who would not) so without delaying any further, Pooja insisted with her eyes that Raj should speak to Daarji.

Raj: urm, I think the these two should be given some time alone to speak and get to know one another...aapka kya kyaal hai? (what do u think?)

Daarji: hmm..theek hai, Geet... Maan ji ko apne kamre mein le jao..

Geet nodded, then she stood still for a bit and looked up, and she was shocked to see the person standing in front of her..!!!!

Geet: AAP yaha???

Daarji: (angrily) Geet, where are your manners???

Geet: sorry (to Maan) please come

In Geet's room:

Geet: Oh my god Maan, what are you doing here? How did you manage to get here? What did you to say to Daarji? Are they are your parents? How did you get into my house? Didn't anyone say anything to you? But how is that possible?

Maan: (holds Geet's shoulder) Mishti calm down, so many questions, I'll answer them all one by one, here sit down.

Geet: Oh I see, so my Papaji helped you impress Daarji

Maan: Yes this was possible only because of Uncle, if he was not with me, I don't think I would have been able to impress that Hitler (Daarji)

Geet: (happily) ahhh you don't understand how happy I am, (she jumps and puts her arms around Maan's neck...and he also pulls her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist).

Geet: I was really scared about today, I really thought this was the end of us, if you turned out to be someone else, I swear I would have killed m...

Maan: (silencing her by placing his hand over her mouth) Geet, what are you saying??!! How can you even say that? You know me right..How could i let my love get married to someone else???

Geet: (teary) sorry

Maan: I want a better sorry than that...

Geet leans up and kisses him on the cheek and hugs him tightly as possible, and says:

Geet: I love you Maan

Maan tightens his grip on her and pulls her even closer and replies:

Maan: I love you too Mishti..!!!

Geet: You did all this just for me?

Maan: Only for You..!!!

They both come out of the hug as they hear a knock on the door, Geet straightens herself and goes to open the door. There stood Mohinder smiling at her.

Geet: Papaji

Mohinder: so how did you like my surprise?

Geet: (hugs her father) thank you so much Papaji, you have given me the best gift of my life.. I love you

Mohinder: love you too Princess, (kissing her lovingly on her head) now come downstairs; everyone's waiting for your decision.

In the Hall:

Everyone was silently waiting and looking towards Geet and Maan waiting for their decision, Nandini, Dev, Raji and Gurvinder all looked very worried, Rano looked scared and Monhinder was smiling from within, Geet had her eyes casted down as she did not want to give anything away, especially when her father Mohinder and the love her life Maan had worked so hard to impress the Hitler Daarji.

Daarji: toh, kya faisla liya hai tum dono ne?

Maan: Daarji, hum dono ko yeh rishta manzoor hai.

Raj, Pooja, Mohinder and Daarji were happy, whereas on the other hand Raji, Gurvinder, Nandini and Dev were confused and little shocked..all were thinking how come Geet say yes??

After agreeing on the dates etc, it was decided that the following week Maan and Geet will get engaged and in two months will be the wedding.

Whilst the elders were discussing these points, the foursome Raji, Nandini, Dev and Gurvinder were observing Geet who was smiling throughout the whole discussion and was also blushing when Maan smiled at her. Both were really confused at Geet's behaviour. Only this morning she said she did not want to marry a guy whom she does not know, and now she is blushing whilst the others are discussing about her marriage. Something is definitely fishy here.

Maan left with his parents and Daarji went to bed, whilst everyone else gathered up in Geet's room.

In Geet's room:

Without further ado, the foursome bombarded Geet with their questions, which they had been storing in their mind since they saw the change in Geet's behaviour.

Nandini, Dev, Raji & Gurvinder: Geet have you gone mad? Only this morning you were saying you did not want to marry that guy as you don't know him and now you're happy, your marriage has been fixed with him and you're smiling...what about that person whom you love?

Rano: what!!! You love someone?? Geet how could you do that? I did not expect this from you..

Geet: Ma listen please

Rano: No you have broken my trust, I...

Mohinder: Rano, listen we both have always wanted the best for our girls, it was our luck that we found Gurvinder and Dev for Raji and Nandini, their families are more than what we can ask for.. Now what was the possibility that Daarji will choose the right person and family for our Geet?

Look Rano, falling in love is no crime, Geet and Maan have not done any crime for loving one another.

Rano, Nandini, Raji, Dev & Gurvinder: KYAAA??!!!!!

Mohinder: yes, the boy Geet likes is none other than Maan, the boy we met today.

Mohinder then explains to them all that one day when he went to pick Geet from university he saw Maan and Geet together, he had full faith in his daughter that is why he did not question her, but he found out full details about Maan and family and then personally met Maan and made the plan which they executed today.

Rano hugs Geet and says sorry, both mother and daughter have a emotional reunion and Nandini and Raji join them.

It was the day that Maan and Geet 's engagement...the engagement party was held at the Khurana's place so one can imagine the arrangements. Geet was dressed in a light pink lehenga and Maan wore a white sherwani with a light pink scarf around the neck to match his lady love Geet.

They looked like a couple made in heaven, after the rings were exchanged, they were called to the dance floor where they danced, forgetting their surroundings, getting lost in the other's eyes, just being so close to the other made them feel happy, and today they took one step further to a lifetime of togetherness.

Maan and Geet forever & always..!!!

(Please excuse any mistakes, and please do press the like button and comment).

Big smile

Links to my other OS:

I am in Love: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2694794

Marriage Friendship Love: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2884561

Edited by MaanGeet_GurTi - 29 August 2012 at 9:33am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

maliknbvh123YourDarkAngelgeetshuklamaanambiSmile90maanlvsgeetrifana2811fatiya52110ammyicycoolPaingelfizza25monica9febcue1bhakbhartifanangeeshanisa79lovepoopreet.harmanMSgayatriluvu4ever143CiaMaaneetKashish9687rostdreamypshruthiruchscrazy_125kainturakirannishnalapril12its_meerumzaheerSweetestParisiyanafatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971-eiya-crazydevil87-Awaari-gurti30anjalisen85sweetysaranamita5KasiKasiVinsh23sobia4maaneetDei_Gratiarandhir_ki_dollvalli30--Fairy---Mitu-meettusonu4everalicia212shruthiRmisty_drastifanpreeti.1Doracakemrk-1sanu3108RaDMG25ambbihayoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillaisdlife19arpitajifaria86shah10janu_2006mandymore-Priti11-alekhika20-Sexy-kabslockspunam2712priyasreelehrtamanna1391-lakshmi-todayzstarabinash079khwaishfanDownhillDonnaa

its_me Goldie
its_me
its_me

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Edited by its_me - 18 July 2012 at 10:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvniNeil-

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its_me