India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Courageous Bhabho Scared (Page 3)

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL. That part was just hilarious!

Loved the letter from Sandy to Suraj Day Dreaming But itna hi kaafi nai hai mere liye LOL Even that Jayant guy sees how good they are together! Please a SurYa filled episode tomorrow Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MisscoolEyesTacker_Holic.Ami.seelaks

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by breezy

Oh yes it was very funny. But I honestly didn't like jokes out of that person. Lol loved how bhabhoo rushed to him when he was having trouble with spicy food.

Lol bhabasa was funny when he refused to give kid his car toy back.
I agree with you J. We shouldn't make fun of any persons. Thumbs Up Bhabho's concerned for that guy was Clap Clap

Originally posted by b2011

ROFL Bhabho and Bhabhasa are rocking Singapore episodes.
Duo of them sizzling n hilarious since cooking competition track started.LOL It'll be gonna remain same till Sing-pur trip ends.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MisscoolEyesseelaks

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Looks like that sequence was hilarious...Unfortunately I have to wait few hours down to line to see the episode..Thanks for the post Ami..Line maarofy on Bhabhoo wow..She seems to still carry the dole shole ehheehe
This time Bhabho is carrying "Scary" vala dole-shole..LOL Wink LOL Wait to watch the episode as they say "Fruits of patience are always sweet".

Originally posted by seelaks

Boy praising LOL, Bhabo got scared Shocked and I ROFLed ROFL
  LOL ROFL I'm glad that you're ROFLing..LOL LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyesseelaks

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apkavishwa

Are we getting back the same charm of Surya...? The letter in the dabba... sad suraj... anxious sandya to cheer him... role reversal here... a true diya aur baati...  again the momentum going... as we saw mittal last time in pool is he directing again..? he brought the Surya magic in the 1st 100 or odd episodes... so are we gonna get same... hopes are high for surya moments... DABH rocks...
When SURYA charm  disappeared??? Day DreamingDay Dreaming Yeah I liked the fact that Sandhya quickly realized Suraj's sad face. A good sign of progress in their relationship. She's now understanding Suraj's notions more quickly than before.Clap Clap Wait n Watch lots of drama unfold in this Sing-Pur trip.Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Ruby13

Missed the epi...Will watch it and enjoy it tomorrow..Thanks  Ami!
It's my pleasure "Genius mecho brain"..Hug Watch the last segment if you've a less time.Tongue

MisscoolEyesTacker_Holic

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

Agree with your post sis..Smile
                Today's episode (18th July 2012,episode no.237) was at the peak of hilariousness..LOL Seeing Bhabo's reactions today,i just kept on ROFL ROFL b2011 said it right..TILL NOW,Bhabo-Babasa duo is rocking this Singapore track..And surely,it is Brandon,after Maasa,who can scare Bhabo really hard...ROFL Her dialogues,expressions were...ROFL And the guy who is playing the character Brandon,is doing a fab job..Neelu Vaghela,Ashok Lokhande & 'Brandon' were a treat to watch today!!!!!!!!!!!!! SurYa's eye-to-eye talk,when the Judge saw his Jalebis..was superb..it was so painful!!! And lastly,the dabba scene of SurYa returned...Day Dreaming One can see that Sandhya is applying the same method in encouraging her beloved,as applied by Sooraj,whenever he used to stand by his beloved..How sweet!!!Embarrassed At the end,Sooraj's smile said it all for Sandhya..All in all,a damn hilarious episode..
In Green:- That scene was as sweet as "Rasgulla".. Day Dreaming SURYA chemistry always magical whether it's emotional---Taang Pulling -- or any other...Blushing I'm waiting for Swimming pool scene..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

ROFL i just loved her today. i dnt even count how many times she spelled hey maara ram ji ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLProbably 15-17times in entire episode.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96MisscoolEyesTacker_Holic

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_SD

ROFLROFLROFL. That part was just hilarious!

Loved the letter from Sandy to Suraj Day Dreaming But itna hi kaafi nai hai mere liye LOL Even that Jayant guy sees how good they are together! Please a SurYa filled episode tomorrow Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.
LOL LOL LOL Yeh Dil mange more SURYA scenes.Thumbs Up. SURYA eating together Awww!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyes

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
hay,Dabba reminded me of some of the magical times of DABH.Big smileAnd the best thing is the magic has travelled and survived throughout soo many episode.Big smile  Loved the scene!! Sandy had once told a dialogue to Chotu "Maine ab unke zuban se kahi huyi baatein sunna hi band kar diya hai chotu.Main toh ab wahi sunti jo unki aankhe na chahte huye bhi kehti hai" Looks like she's becoming an expert in thisIt was good to see Sandhya read Sur and send him the dabba with a similar note that he had once sent to Sandy.Sandy's make-up ishtyle has changed a lot from the first episode to middle ones to now and even her dress sense!Shocked 

Bhabo scared!!ROFLROFL but she did manage to utter the word "chora" while peet thapthapaaing.It must have taken a lot for Bhabs to call him a choraROFLROFL Babasa adding masala with his signature dialogues was naaice too!!

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 18 July 2012 at 4:05pm

Tacker_Holic.Ami.

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Bhabho LMFAO ROFL

I also liked the dabba scene Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

Go to top