India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

WU for today anyone

AkhdaKhabroo Senior Member
AkhdaKhabroo
AkhdaKhabroo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Awesome can someone give a detailed WU for todays episode cannot wait till evening

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Jay chooses a dress while M chooses the Anarkali dress that Uday had gifted her at her makeover to wear at the party. Jay taunts her that it looks like M is going for some kind of a pooja and not at a party looking at her dress. Uday is getting 'Bachelor of the year' award and he dances with girls at 'Bachna aye haseeno' and then with Jay on some music then Vijay and Unnati motivate M and tell her that U is just trying to make her jealous and she shouldn't hesitate and go to Uday. M walks over to him and Uday keeps on staring at her lost in the past moments of how he danced with M for the first time in that dress.

A great scene I must say. He is dancing with Jay but his attention is focused on M. He accidently put his foot and Jay and she winces but encourages not to think about M as she knows her coming here has disturbed him and continues to dance with him.
Uday then just lets go of Jay.

Precap: Uday and M are dancing and both are smiling and are happy being with each other. The song is 'Aadha Ishq'

Edited by mahi0809 - 18 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANPreternatural

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
the precaps gotten me lock on manveer dreamland!!! agar trailer aisa hain toh picture kaisi hogi!!!!

god!!! i just hope the press reporters are live telecasting uv's bachelor party...since majnu is clearly not invited in this party...tv pe manveer ko aise ek dusre ki baahon mein dekh ke uski shakal ho hogi na!!! I TELL YOU!!! I WANNA C HIS FACE THEN, HAAN NAHI TOH!!!
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

the precaps gotten me lock on manveer dreamland!!! agar trailer aisa hain toh picture kaisi hogi!!!!

god!!! i just hope the press reporters are live telecasting uv's bachelor party...since majnu is clearly not invited in this party...tv pe manveer ko aise ek dusre ki baahon mein dekh ke uski shakal ho hogi na!!! I TELL YOU!!! I WANNA C HIS FACE THEN, HAAN NAHI TOH!!!

Poor Majnu... uski toh hawa hi phuss ho jaaye gi!!.. And will go in his horror mode with making big big eyes and glistening forehead/ sweating LOLLOL

Edited by mahi0809 - 18 July 2012 at 10:42am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top