Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yohuu ;)

-Shaaya- Senior Member
-Shaaya-
-Shaaya-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I am so happie today yes yes
firstly .. becoz of awesome episode and awesome promo Loved it Smileand more over 
Today my brothers friend had came home there were 6 guys 2 girls and i was wathing IPKKND
they set they are not fond of serials but today due to meh they have to watch LOL
They were tharolly asking question why is she angry what happen , why is she crying... 
There reaction where like wah kya sweet ladka hey , yeah ladki esko bhau kyanu nahe dee rahe and on and on after the promo my bro friends stood up and said yeah kitne baje ata hey sayad kal ka episode kuch romantic hoga ...whaa i said watch it from 1st its too good  Big smile 
8 people watching means kuch TRP tho raise hoga nah ... He He and i request them can u plz say ur friends to watch it aswell they all guys will surely gonna love it.
And they were like yes yes ofcourse whay not with a big smile.. i hope they liked our show ... .. 
And my brother was like tu ja ke banner leke bhetja sadak pe IPKKND ke publicity karne ke liye and said jalebi khayegi ? i was like what Shocked 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index