Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i totally agreed! I seriously never thought that ASR would do that knowing him and his ego, but now he is n love... LOVeee...lol... so he is gonna do anything for her just to see her smile. 
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree wid u !!!
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jen_x

i totally agreed! I seriously never thought that ASR would do that knowing him and his ego, but now he is n love... LOVeee...lol... so he is gonna do anything for her just to see her smile. 

ya he is her laad governor 😊
Paarijat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Div,

This is a meaningful post with a refreshing line of thought. After all the TRP and Anjali hungama, this post was like a breath of fresh air. I love the way you have written your first para. It is beautiful and logical.

Yes, I am happy for Khushi. This in itself is a step towards redeption...a different approach but a beginning nevertheless...but haven't Khushi and Arnav always been 'different'. I guess this is their 'different' approach towards redemption. Again, thanks for refreshing post!

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paarijat

Hey Div,

This is a meaningful post with a refreshing line of thought. After all the TRP and Anjali hungama, this post was like a breath of fresh air. I love the way you have written your first para. It is beautiful and logical.

Yes, I am happy for Khushi. This in itself is a step towards redeption...a different approach but a beginning nevertheless...but haven't Khushi and Arnav always been 'different'. I guess this is their 'different' approach towards redemption. Again, thanks for refreshing post!

thank you so much! glad it made you happy 😊 ya our arhi are always different 😊 their love story is unique and crazy 😆 😆
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

first i loved ur post and the facts u said..

coming to track ...yes ver yhappy for khushi...
and asr omg i cant controll my laughter and still iam by remembering the precap and cute face of arnav and not  ASR..
yes if recall everything good and bad between them and wat he \ghad done to khushi stilll the redemption track and regret track will become more xciting,,,,waiting to c how asr will still please khushi and make her to accept him and forgive him...
and the truth should come out regarding arshi marriage...arnav proposing again ,...khushi whole heartedly accepting..omg countless to pendown...
all this is need to happen yaaar,,,
xcited for future episodes
love u sarun

👏