Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NK make ASR realise.ARNAV plz confess all to NK

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I went down through memory lane today

well i thought  NandKishore will scold ARNAV saying

ARnav. Oh My God, Do u know the amount of harm you have done to her. Forget these tricks and do something to mend all the amount of abuses she had faced due to you.

Since NandKishore  helped khushi , supported her in exposing Shyam, ASR should tell NK all about the past till the  PAYASH wedding night and the MU. and even how he outbursted on her after anjali went missing. ARNAV should confess since NandKishore is his bro.

Then only NandKishore can understand by what Khushi is going through and he will give proper guidance to ARnav and make him realise a girls can tolerate broken pieces of everything but not a heart that has been crushed unlimited times in diferent spaces.

NandKishore understands girls better and he can tell arnav that what he has done if there wud be any other girl, she wud have left arnav long back ago. Forget rescuing  him from shyam, instead other girl wud kill arnav .
 NandKishore should tell arnav how Khushi was crying madly in front of him when he was in Kidnap captivity. How she never ate food properly , slept properly, always n tension thinking whether my arnavji has eaten something, how is my arnavji's health. She kept crying and crying for arnav. 
NandKishore Should tell arnav how Khushi's determination and her will power that " i will get my arnav ji"  helped in getting him back. All credit to Khushi also for acting romantically with shyam out of need. 
NandKishore Should tell arnav that how he ruined her life by contract marriage. Husband has no respect for wife thats why manorama mami takes advantage and calls her phatti saree.

ARNAV THEN ONLY CAN FEEL WHAT  DAMAGE HE HAS DONE , BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHAT WE CANT SEE FROM OUR EYES ,      OTHERS SHOW US

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.grukuswasthikaFAYKHAN29pieryrose

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
like your thoughts but asr and expressing everything openly to nk would occur after some time only as now only he has started listening to nk's ideas.about nk,whether he would reveal the plight of khushi when there was kidnapping is on the hands of cvs dear.they may or may not show such thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top