The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by meghavn

Role reversal rings the bell right - My dear friend Redwine1 has already touched based on this topic with regards to previous episodes. 

Just a recap -

Most of the  character's roles is kind of reversed in RM currently -

> Akash has become like ASR
> Anjali is turning out to be a ASR (my take from Monday's last scene)
> Arnav is trying to be a Khushi think like her to make her SMILE woo her.
> Khushi throwing attitude to Arnav like ASR coz she can do that only with him coz HE is HERS.

(So ASR as character is not only loved by phangirls but ppl in RM as well  - everybody wants to be him Wink)

Meghs... Kya pointers pakde hai boss !!! Well done !!! ClapClap

Everyone wants an ASR in him/herself !!! Superb !

Couldnt agree more.Clap And that's why IPK keeps me coming back. The characters have changed, evolved, matured and picked up traits from those around them, just like it happens in real life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritzredwine1

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Clap
iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Dancing300 and Counting!!Day Dreaming
Congratulations to the team in front of and behind the camera of IPKKND!! Party

The Raizada Mansion is a Bhool Bhulaiyya. It has long hallways, and rooms that look out over the pool. And a pool that is on the first floor, the second floor... Guest rooms that look out over the pool, and yet, you never see those guest rooms from the pool. A staircase that leads to the terrace opens from the second floor, and a staircase by the pool that goes where? You can see the hallway from above from the poolside, yet the pool reflects light into the living room on the first floor. It has  a huge hallway, and rooms behind translucent doors. It is a mysterious mansion - the Raizada Mansion; and its occupants are the bane of our lives!

Madhu...

Wow !!! StarStarStarClapClapClap

What a brilliant brilliant post sweetie !!!

Right from the RM... to all the behind the door stories... u simply caught the pulse !!! I seriously am speechless after reading your post !!! Wow !!

GirlOfFire

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by iritz

Forever she was in debt of her adoptive family, she could never reveal her inner loneliness to them. Nor could she do that with her in laws.

But Arnav Singh Raizada is the special someone that Destiny chose for her favorite child. She can finally be her own self with Arnav. She knows he loves her, she knows he wants to make her happy... but he doesn't know how ! And that's why she is complaining... for the first time in her life, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada is complaining to someone... because that someone is none other than her other half ! The one who will make her complete !

Ritz, this was an absolute superb take on tonight's episode - so well put together!! Loved, loved, LOVED the above quoted, you've captured her thoughts in connection to Arnav so beautifully! Well done you! Kudos for your efforts, you ladies are doing a tremendous job!! Smile  

Shazi... Hug

Thank you so much sweetheart !!! I'm glad you got the absolute gist of my post !! KASR is complaining for the first time in her life and to the only person who is her own !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedx

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

superb analysisClapClap!! very true...what a man was ASR...what a man he has become... truly reminds me of the line he said in the telepathy ----

"Khushi kya kar diya tumne yeh mere saath"

I so agree with you Aditi... the song that just came to my mind after reading your post... dedicated to ASR... Kya se kya ho gaya... bewafa tere pyar mein !!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07redwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

so this might be the first time I'm 'Res'-ing it! I'll get back to you lovely people's. ;)

*edit*

I cant believe I had to wait till now to watch that beautiful episode! It was a wonderful wonderful episode!
I was smiling till khushi said that he failed to buy her smile! My heart broke at that moment!! The pain Arnav might have felt at those words!
The way he stormed into Nk's room, if looks could kill, NK would be dead by now! Lol
I absolutely adore the bonding of Nanav and NK. Mindblowing converstation they had.

For me the best part about todays episode was when Arnav was describing his relation with khushi. Nk couldnt understand that 'yeh love story hai ya horror/ thriller?' I was like "NK bhai yeh INKI love story hai! Has to be unusual!" In just matter of moments they showed us how we fell in love with the show!:D

Anjali is finally trying to find answers. She has finally stared asking questions. Lets see where does that lead her? Does she become strong or loses herself completely?

Every word you've written about Payal and Khushi's scene - I am with you. I dont think there is anything else I would like to say.

Aakash is turning into one raging bull!

And lastly I want to thank you for making me understand Khushi even more!! Today I can say you've cleared all my doubts regarding her character and I'm definately seeing her in a new light! Absolute amazing analysis!! It couldnt have been better! You guys rock!!

Ohhh I forgot- Happy 300th episodes!! A fantastic episode! :)

Thank you so much Jameelah... Glad we could help you understand bit more ! Loved your post too... u should write more often !!!

redwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Congrats on 300 episodes and hopefully many more to come.

Ritzy & Ruby another great edition of directors cut. I am enjoying the episodes and loving the ASR-NK combo but I am still left feeling unsatisfied. Finally they have a monologue to Khushi, about time the viewer gets an insight into her thought process, r they stalking Redux. she can't b happy while everyone else is sad and also she is hurt by the words ASR said to her in anger. She doesn't want to tell ASR that wat he said still haunts her but she cud explain to him that she is upset about everyone bein unhappy - they need to communication. On one hand she can't b happy because of everything that has gone on in the house but she expects Akash to forget that/ put it to one side and to go on a honeymoon/holiday wit Payal how wud that solve their problem? Payal is angry wit her has asked her to stay out of it and still Khushi says I need to do something about it! Where is the consistency in the dialogue she said to DM and wat she said to Akash. If they r goin to use her to further widen the problems between Payal and Akash than not impressed. yes they cud use it to bring ASR and Khushi together but I wudnt expect ASR to get involved until it was at a critical stage. ASR wants her to smile fine, fair enough I enjoyed the cake cutting, the giving of the saree today but he is supposedly a Harvard graduate thou v havnt seen much evidence of that but y does he only have a one track mind, where is concern 4his sis? He has not gone to c her and if that is because he feels guilty about throwing shayam out then they need to show that. relationships hange and grow, priorities change but wat in the space of a few days he is not shown to think about her unless Anjali is infront of him, he doesn't seem to remember her - that is not in ASRs character. It wud not take much time to go enquire about her health. if they r doin this to give an in to Shayam then to me its like they r changing the characteristics, the essence of the characters to fit the story and not the other way around. if the characters r not consistent than how does a viewer identify wit them. I get that Akash is angry but not once has a conversation between Akash ASR been shown even if its just to ask how he is after the kidnapping.

In terms of Anjali I sympathise but can't emphasise wit her, I cry easily but not once have I cried 4her, the day I get tears in my eyes will b the day I think yes finally a connection.

I cud go on, but sorry this ended up bein a complaining post. Wink

Hey Sarra...

Thank you for your appreciation and your post... Pls allow me to answer to your complaints...

@Red I agree Arnav and Khushi need communication... but when have they have needed words for that ! He could be quiet the whole day, yet she can understand everything he wants to say... we have established that part during the whole Arnav's voice gone fiasco ! And this is exactly what she wants from him... they are equals in marriage and in life... if she can understand his silence, why can't he understand hers? That is her biggest complaint !

@ Blue Khushi has always put others' happiness above hers... this is her nature ! But why should Payal or Akash behave like that... they are not as mature as Khushi is ! Part of her unhappiness is the tension between Akash and Payal... and she wants to solve it by sending them away together so that they can have some alone time and fall in love all over again !!! Whether she is right in doing so or not... is not the question ! U see it is in Khushi's nature... do the deed without thinking of the consequences... which is ultimately going to bite her in the back later ! She should have realized it from her staying silent about Shyam fiasco...but guess she still hasn't learned !

@ Green Remember the scene at the dining table... the first thing he asked is, Di ne khaya !!! His immediate priority has changed... his focus, right now is to make Khushi happy 'cos he feels responsible for it... and yeah at the moment its a one track mind... but his relationship with his sister has not changed... its just been a couple of days in IPK land, he will come to Di soon ! But yeah, u r right... this could be done for an "in" to Shyam !!!

Go to top