Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 18, 2012 (Page 4)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

redwine1...
i d like to tell u something... ur analysis of the episode is just bang on...
n i think u should make a post withing the 1st 20minutes the episode airs...
bec then we can avoid a lot of negativity...
i was also angry on anji babe... but after reading ur post..i am feeling bad for her...
yesterday also the same thing happened!!!
ur post is required so tat we ll know wat the dirsctor is trying to convey...

Thank You so much Saritha ...

am so glad u are liking our posts & it helping you connect with the episode & characters better .. i promise to respect your wishes & try posting a little earlier ... probably not in 20 minutes .. but way earlier ... 

Thank you so much ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluviritz..mrinalini..

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
u r welcome buddy... i liked the way u explained the scenes..frame by frame yesterday... freeze.. cut...
just loved it...how do u know so much about direction???? the terms u use are not layman terms...
Originally posted by redwine1

redwine1...
i was also angry on anji babe... but after reading ur post..i am feeling bad for her...

am so glad u are liking our posts & it helping you connect with the episode & characters better .. i promise to respect your wishes & try posting a little earlier ... probably not in 20 minutes .. but way earlier ... 

Thank you so much ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
superb analysisClapClap!! very true...what a man was ASR...what a man he has become... truly reminds me of the line he said in the telepathy ----

"Khushi kya kar diya tumne yeh mere saath"

... khushi isn't anymore angry with arnav over the birthday issue...she is badly hurt for how easily he accused her...& now that he is trying to placate her...instead of gifts she just wants an assurance..some heartfelt words which prove that he didn't really mean what all he said...she needs to be reassured of his love & trust!! she needs to be reassured that she isn't guilty for everyone's unhappiness...she needs an assurance that at least her husband truly believes that it wasn't her fault...or just let her leave the house...coz she is not able to live with the guilt that she is the cause of everyone's sadness!!

However, loving arnav's lover boy attitude...man he floored meDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming!! The way he recalled their story...acknowledging how he had caused her hurt & pain, how affectionately he remembered whatever khushi did to him...was just beautiful Day Dreaming!!
Awesome Mr. Khan ..what a way to show the 300th episodeStar ...truly made us all recall this beautifully different love story that we all fell madly in love with !! & Now arnav is going to recreate the old moments again...as he has realized that khushi is not a girl whose smile & happiness  can be bought by money... same ASR who had famously stated again & again in time that " Money & Power is a language which is understood by all ", has now realized that this language is not at all understood by the most important person of his life!! He has a learnt a big lesson of his life!! Now ASR...oops Now Arnav is using the similar tactics which khushi used to use whenever she wanted to please someone or wanted to bring a smile on somebody's face!! Really looking ahead for the slow & gradual transformation of the Mighty ASR to the loving, caring Arnav!!

Akash is truly becoming one person very difficult to understand...right that he is angry at payal for hiding the truth from him...but his behaviour about khushi shows as if he also like anjali believes that shyam was not wrong...his attitude shows as if he believes that khushi is the cause of this whole fiasco..would really love if they show some insight into his thinking along with Mamiji's too!! Its actually highly needed so as to understand the reason behind the jerk behaviour of akash towards khushi...is it only because both the sister had hidden the truth or coz he also believes that khushi is the reason for this situation!!

Anjali...my heart went out for her Ouch...some one really needs to tell her the whole truth as soon as possible...she needs to know what arnav told nani about him knowing the truth since his wedding before its too late...before she starts to wrongly believe that his brother is no more concerned about her & is doing only because he is in love with his wife!!  She needs a closure or a reality check asap!! But some how it feels that she will get to know about it only when the 6 month contract issue of ArHi will come out in the open!!

Last but not the least...NK...one of the most wonderful & entertaining character of the show.. truly possessed with a Golden heart & wonderful innocence...he must be made a permanent character...he is truly the breath of fresh air...Really needed in the show!!

Overall simply loving the show...the way story is moving..its just too interesting & awesomeStarStar!!

Edited by aditi07 - 18 July 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd159maaziaGirlOfFirespsharmilairitzredwine1..mrinalini..

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
so this might be the first time I'm 'Res'-ing it! I'll get back to you lovely people's. ;)

*edit*

I cant believe I had to wait till now to watch that beautiful episode! It was a wonderful wonderful episode!
I was smiling till khushi said that he failed to buy her smile! My heart broke at that moment!! The pain Arnav might have felt at those words!
The way he stormed into Nk's room, if looks could kill, NK would be dead by now! Lol
I absolutely adore the bonding of Nanav and NK. Mindblowing converstation they had.

For me the best part about todays episode was when Arnav was describing his relation with khushi. Nk couldnt understand that 'yeh love story hai ya horror/ thriller?' I was like "NK bhai yeh INKI love story hai! Has to be unusual!" In just matter of moments they showed us how we fell in love with the show!:D

Anjali is finally trying to find answers. She has finally stared asking questions. Lets see where does that lead her? Does she become strong or loses herself completely?

Every word you've written about Payal and Khushi's scene - I am with you. I dont think there is anything else I would like to say.

Aakash is turning into one raging bull!

And lastly I want to thank you for making me understand Khushi even more!! Today I can say you've cleared all my doubts regarding her character and I'm definately seeing her in a new light! Absolute amazing analysis!! It couldnt have been better! You guys rock!!

Ohhh I forgot- Happy 300th episodes!! A fantastic episode! :)

Edited by Jameelah52 - 19 July 2012 at 4:33am

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

R
do u all think khushi's character is realistic these so much sacrifice a person can give ?
Anjali manohar jha oh i feel pain n sorrow only 4 this person bcz i v a heart that can feel her.

Suppu Sweetie...

I feel Anjali's pain too... u read my post from the other day na... Anji is absolutely justified and in character since Shyam's ouster from the house ! She has finally started to speak out... For the first time today we got to know her confusion from her own mouth. She wants to out the blame on someone... but she doesn't know who !

Khushi's character... hmm... there are people who are good natured, but this is just a show... 20 mts daily... enjoy kar na !!!

maaziaSupna9redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

u r welcome buddy... i liked the way u explained the scenes..frame by frame yesterday... freeze.. cut...
just loved it...how do u know so much about direction???? the terms u use are not layman terms...
Originally posted by redwine1

redwine1...

Thank you so much ... 

hey 

have been exposed to a lot of technical people .. while growing up as well as in my career .. hence picked it up .. started seeing from their pov .. learnt their pov .. hence :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Nice take again redwine... loved the fact that Khushi is asserting her haq over her husband... he used to be the only one she used to depend on during her troubled times even before ( hospital , engagement breakup) and she is taking it a step further!

But I still think that at one level , she thinks that he has not changed or is not letting out his true feelings and some of her behavior in the last few days has been directed to seeing the truth from him.

Of course , the fact that she feels that she is responsible for all of the family's unhappiness is another reason -- remember that she is righteous and will try to right any wrong that she thinks she has committed intentionally or otherwise ( tea , ASR losing voice)!

All this combined make KKGSR sad and mad at hubby!

Yep... ASR is the only one she can truly claim her haq on !!! She knows he has changed... he is doing so much to woo her... the old ASR would never go to any lengths... remember the way he used to treat Lavanya... Khushi has seen all that, and she is seeing the changes too !!!

See she told Devi Maiyya that she is not mad at him... but the circumstances as such have madder her unhappy and ASR is not able to understand her unhappiness !!! The moment he understands that, she'll be happy again !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maazia

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Congrats on 300 episodes and hopefully many more to come.

Ritzy & Ruby another great edition of directors cut. I am enjoying the episodes and loving the ASR-NK combo but I am still left feeling unsatisfied. Finally they have a monologue to Khushi, about time the viewer gets an insight into her thought process, r they stalking Redux. she can't b happy while everyone else is sad and also she is hurt by the words ASR said to her in anger. She doesn't want to tell ASR that wat he said still haunts her but she cud explain to him that she is upset about everyone bein unhappy - they need to communication. On one hand she can't b happy because of everything that has gone on in the house but she expects Akash to forget that/ put it to one side and to go on a honeymoon/holiday wit Payal how wud that solve their problem? Payal is angry wit her has asked her to stay out of it and still Khushi says I need to do something about it! Where is the consistency in the dialogue she said to DM and wat she said to Akash. If they r goin to use her to further widen the problems between Payal and Akash than not impressed. yes they cud use it to bring ASR and Khushi together but I wudnt expect ASR to get involved until it was at a critical stage. ASR wants her to smile fine, fair enough I enjoyed the cake cutting, the giving of the saree today but he is supposedly a Harvard graduate thou v havnt seen much evidence of that but y does he only have a one track mind, where is concern 4his sis? He has not gone to c her and if that is because he feels guilty about throwing shayam out then they need to show that. relationships hange and grow, priorities change but wat in the space of a few days he is not shown to think about her unless Anjali is infront of him, he doesn't seem to remember her - that is not in ASRs character. It wud not take much time to go enquire about her health. if they r doin this to give an in to Shayam then to me its like they r changing the characteristics, the essence of the characters to fit the story and not the other way around. if the characters r not consistent than how does a viewer identify wit them. I get that Akash is angry but not once has a conversation between Akash ASR been shown even if its just to ask how he is after the kidnapping.

In terms of Anjali I sympathise but can't emphasise wit her, I cry easily but not once have I cried 4her, the day I get tears in my eyes will b the day I think yes finally a connection.

I cud go on, but sorry this ended up bein a complaining post. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziairitzredwine1..mrinalini..

Go to top