The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Wonderful posts, Iritz and Redwine Clap  Clap 
Redwine your explaination of anjali is awesome...Star
Anjali is going through dilemma...whom to believe her husband or her brother...which is quite understandable, as no one offered any proofs Confused
Arnav is confusing me ...he seems to have completely forgotten anjali and his work Disapprove... and engaged himself in full time job of wooing his crazy wife LOL LOL
I was not able to understand Khushi for last couple of days but her talk to DM cleared a few things...she is not upset with her husband and she will not be happy untill the family is suffereing

Edited by spsharmila - 18 July 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Will write in morning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1..mrinalini..

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Iritz amazing. Thanks for the PM , was looking forward for this post.

RUby as always loved your post. Your explanation of ANJALI JHA is absolutely brilliant. If not for this I would not have liked ANjali behaviour .

BUt then now I understand her better, as to what this woman must be going through. One of the most difficult phase of her life.

Secondly Khushi monolouge finally . SHe is a simple girl who is happy in other happiness. She behaved I must say again stupid an didoitic in talking to Akash whereas she should have spoken to Payal first.

The precap was too good. ASR in the cupboard. One question ASR is so engrossed with MIssion Khushi smile that he is forgetting his DI. WIll this have an impact on their relationship in the future. By ANjali's reaction it does seem so .

Always felt that ASR should have spoken to her and told her the reason for his beahiour. Why arent the CV's showing this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziairitz..mrinalini..

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Awesome posts, Ruby and Ritzy!! Cant wait to go home and see for myself. I can only sit at work and imagine! LOL. Will update my post later. Been giving a long(er) thought to Anjali at this point... but wanna see tonights episode first!!

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Love the post! I love your work guys, keep it up! Big smile

Its amazing to see the characters establish , change and what not! Loving the bonds between the characters, different relations mixing up! Loved the epi and your tke!

Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

"This was sooo not ASR"

I came across many such comments today after the episode ended...Now a few thoughts that flitted through my mind as I read these comments are..

Who is ASR??What is ASR??What are the basic character traits that define ASR??Can anyone come up with answers to my questions?

While ASR was kidnapped..we had a monologue coming from Khushi...The thoughts that finally assured us..Yes...She's indeed in love...All the fleeting questions were answered by that exquisitely lyrical monologue..

Now,friends,have you ever thought about ASR's thought process?..Except for that feeble "I love You" at the gun point,Has ASR ever come up with his Pandora's Box??What he feels??What he thinks??Well it's a proven fact that ASR loves Khushi and Khushi loves ASR...But if you ponder,wasn't today's dialogues required..I won't talk about execution here.But ASR,with those naughty smirks..describing his tryst with love..or rather Khushi-was indeed required.

And now coming to the questions I started my post with..Who is ASR??How is he defined??A brash,arrogant,"I don't give a damn"young man??Is he really that??Or WAS he that??Now I'd like to clarify this-If people are still watching this show with high hopes that we will get pre-marriage flirty ASR back-then sorry to burst your bubble-IPK shouldn't be your place then...Because at this moment,that possibility seems a far-fetched wishful thinking.Circumstances have changed..the man has CHANGED,period!!Have I been disappointed??Yes..to an extent!!But is this new avatar too repulsive??Absolutely not...In fact,it'd be utter unrealistic to continue with that image..The man has to have some husband-like qualities,period!!

What IPK is serving us these days is a sweet n sour concoction of Arnav n ASR...And they've been pretty successful too with their attempt...But here I come with my teeny-weeny request to the CV's..Stick to the basics...You started your story with a basic framework..In that framework..ASR was rude,arrogant...And viewers signed up for that love-story...Now a year later..though a husband Arnav is soothing...the basic nature of the character has to stay the same...As of now he is...But make sure he stays the same...We do not want a wimp..and I think CV's know that better than us!!

The tough crust of the astute businessman has eroded away to an extent..Manaofying Khushi is Arnav's idee fixe  these days...Even Di has taken a back seat..But but but...How long will this concoction seem palatable??A married couple,who had an almost consummation-the underlying sexual attraction was always visible...Will the viewers be satisfied with these nok-joks and the nok-joks alone??They aren't kids...What about the famous Arshi passionate love story..I'm not saying to give them some freaking 20-minute screen presence...But at the end of the day..Will you not admit that this is a love story??Even saas-bahu sagas are going high on romance..and these two are squabbling over the pettiest issues..I think we need a reality-check here...

Again coming back to today's episode,what was it with NK's "Laov"..I've stayed in India all my life and I've learnt to promounce L.O.V.E as it is...For a man who has a horrible hindi..going all "tapori"...was it all needed??Why this laxity in dialogue delivery??

Thank You CV's for finally giving us a picture of Anjali's thought process...It was much-needed...And Payal too...Khushi got what she deserved...Sorry for sounding a little acerbic...But Khushi has to learn it the hard way!!She got her comeuppance!!

All said and done...Here's a small note for the CV's...

Dear CV's-I hope you don't wanna foul up your baby at this stage!!I hope the trp's today opened your eyes!!Go back to basics,Puhleej!!If one track doesn't go down well with the audience,there are plenty more fish in the sea...But remember..the basic framework cannot be "Didi Ki Saut",period!You are over the hump now.Your man is back.Let the storyline speak for yourself.We don't need constant justifications for each and every character...We all would be happy if you stick to your trademark storytelling in the teeth of all the criticisms...I hope someone takes the helm now!!To give every character adequate screen-space,make sure you don't mow down the story...With proper planning IPK can really go a long way!!

Here's to 300 good,very good,bad,worse episodes!!It's been indeed a journey!!Hoping for hundreds more!!Party

Sorry for not going in the conventional analytic way..I just felt the  need to pluck out a few  points...Winey(Redwine1)and Ritzy(Iritz)are doing such a commendable job with DCClap...Always a pleasure to post here..

Love
Sam!!

Sammy .. 

this is indeed the One of the BEST written posts i have ever read here .. on IF .. such a crisp to the point hard hitting post ... 
A complete pleasure to imbibe & read .. loved it .. loved the crackling passion behind every word ...

Keep the Fire burning darling ... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammaaziafizzyfairynancynairGirlOfFireiritz..mrinalini..twisted_beenzsareeta

Shravani_21 Senior Member
Shravani_21
Shravani_21

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hi redwaine and iritz,

Today I was one among those who did not liked the episode for several reasons.

1) Kushi: Everyone is saying ASR has to eat his words. Yes i agree, but there are few facts which Kushi know,. One is, that in his anger his mind doesn't work and she very much aware of this technical Kharabi in ASR. Second, the great business man in these tough timings is trying his best to bring a smile on her face in his way. Kushi who can understand his intentions very well, why cant she understand even at this worse stage where everyone is in glue, he is trying his best  to bring a smile on her and make less difficult for him by making him understand what she want. I f the situations are not the same then i would have don't mind about her giving hard time to ASR. If she understands him, why don't she talk to him about what is really bugging her? He tried his best to ask her want is bothering her that she cant even smile back to him?

The problem with ArHi's relationship is the communication gap. It is always one sided communication. If one agrees to bend the other becomes stiff, not allowing to sync with the other. When will they understand each other. It's been an year, for audience to hold this show. Why did they not learn to listen to the other before getting into conclusions?

Arnav made a mistake by not believing her, Kushi also has done a mistake by hiding about Shyam to arnav. They very well knew that because of their miscommunication and trust issues many unwanted things has happened. Why didn't they still learn that fact and sit together and communicate whats the problem. Where is the character growth? where is the progress?

2) Naani: Today Anjali asked her what could be the reason that Chotey has taken this hasty decision. Why RM vaasis prefer her to keep in blind, if they really wanted to see her progressing? I am not saying Anjali to believe the truth, but keeping her blind from truth is wrong. The girl has full right to know what has happend and why Arnav took that decision? After that if she doesn't believe then it is her fate, no one can help her. A Harvard School graduate and a old women with great wisdom doesn't know this simple fact that keeping things in secret will only turn her more negative

3) Kushi who knows how relationships forms doesn't she know he fact, if one in a relationship cannot understand, then it's other responsibility to make him understand. Doesn't she know not too indulge in ones marriage relationship, unless she first go to her sister and confirm what the matter? Whose goes out when there sister is dying. She is the same women who said she does not wanted to indulge in SHyam's and Anjali's Marriage relationship.

The things which i liked in todays episode are Payal, who is firm in her voice saying Kushi to stay away from their matters, and other Arnav, who tried his best to bring a smile on her. Of-course Nk, for bringing smile on my face.

Edited by Shravani_21 - 18 July 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuShinyJijidpotnismaaziaspsharmilaredwine1

Go to top