Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amimus

Iritz amazing. Thanks for the PM , was looking forward for this post.

RUby as always loved your post. Your explanation of ANJALI JHA is absolutely brilliant. If not for this I would not have liked ANjali behaviour .

BUt then now I understand her better, as to what this woman must be going through. One of the most difficult phase of her life.

Secondly Khushi monolouge finally . SHe is a simple girl who is happy in other happiness. She behaved I must say again stupid an didoitic in talking to Akash whereas she should have spoken to Payal first.

The precap was too good. ASR in the cupboard. One question ASR is so engrossed with MIssion Khushi smile that he is forgetting his DI. WIll this have an impact on their relationship in the future. By ANjali's reaction it does seem so .

Always felt that ASR should have spoken to her and told her the reason for his beahiour. Why arent the CV's showing this.

Thank you Ami... I agree with you... even with righteous intentions, her acts are gonna bite her in the back !!! She hasn't learnt from her past mistakes !!!

Yep, the pre cap was good... here's hoping it won't be another tai tai phish for the viewers !!! But see, ASR's changing priorities is what I wrote in yesterday's DC... Anjali has started to feel it ! She still hasn't shown anything towards Khushi... she is not even thinking about Khushi at the moment ! Her only problem so far is... Arnav has his priorities changed !

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tmrw's episode... try to give a frame by frame breakdown...i fell in love with ipk once again... the pain the directors n actors take... we can appreciate all tat here...
rabba ve or no rabba ve... no more bashing from my side...
whenever i get angry on anji... i read this post..😳

Originally posted by: redwine1

hey 

have been exposed to a lot of technical people .. while growing up as well as in my career .. hence picked it up .. started seeing from their pov .. learnt their pov .. hence :)

maazia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iritz and Ruby, wonderful posts. Loved to read them.

Am so happy that they showed Khushi's dialogues with DM today. It must have helped clear the minds of the general population who don't visit IF.
And the Anjali - Nani scene was also very good. Finally Anjali has started to voice her feelings. Lets see what she does now. I really felt for this poor woman, does not know who to blame at the moment, and one always wants to blame someone else for problems in your life.

All in all a good 300th episode. πŸ‘

Thanks for the PM...
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iritz

Forever she was in debt of her adoptive family, she could never reveal her inner loneliness to them. Nor could she do that with her in laws.

But Arnav Singh Raizada is the special someone that Destiny chose for her favorite child. She can finally be her own self with Arnav. She knows he loves her, she knows he wants to make her happy... but he doesn't know how ! And that's why she is complaining... for the first time in her life, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada is complaining to someone... because that someone is none other than her other half ! The one who will make her complete !

Ritz, this was an absolute superb take on tonight's episode - so well put together!! Loved, loved, LOVED the above quoted, you've captured her thoughts in connection to Arnav so beautifully! Well done you! Kudos for your efforts, you ladies are doing a tremendous job!! 😊  
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

CHANGING FACES OF DAWN

ANJALI SHYAM JHA  -- the Game Changer 

To understand where Anjali is going GO don't we need to first understand where Anjali is coming from ... 

My heart went out the girl in the arms of Nani .. being regaled stories of her mothers birth .. who couldn't even muster a smile .. cause she knows the stigma of abandonment .. she knows what it is to be the one who has to live in someone else's shadow ... YES hasn't Anjali lived in her Brothers shadow .. hasn't Anjali lived in her Husbands shadow ... 
One bought her a husband .. to make her happy
One sold himself .. .. to later destroy her happiness 

Today when she cried .. completely confused in her mind .. why was her Husband thrown out? ... she couldn't believe her husband could be bad .. the man who lived to maintain her illusions ... 
But the dichotomy of her life .. she knows there is no way her brother could lie to her to .. her brother who has promised her his happiness in return for hers .. how can that brother be wrong ...

She is looking around desperately for some clue .. some way for her to make this dream world right .. she was looking at Nani .. so that Nani says  ... yes this was all a misunderstanding ... & when Nani doesn't .. she starts .. believing ok if this is TRUE .. then this has to be some one else's FAULT .. because for her .. the 2 pillars of her LIFE cannot be WRONG ... .
Hence if there is something wrong here .. then .. there has to be someone to be BLAMED as well ...

I loved the dialogue when he tells her .. I want you to wear it .. 
I loved the dialogue when he tells her  .. I want to see you in this ... 
I loved the smile on ASR's face when she takes the gift before opening it .. 
I loved when he asked her what was so wrong that she could'nt even smile for him ...

But of course the piece the resistance was .. when Khushi tells him ... u have bought me the sari . now why don't you buy me a SMILE too ...

Ruby, much love for focussing on Anjali and her state of confusion!! Her desperation for answers with regards to her shattered world and her loneliness once again left me feeling numb with sympathy! Once again, my heart went out to her, knowing her life is devoid of the only form of love she'd ever been made to possess; that of her husband and that of her brother. 

Kudos for yet another delicious post! 
sunshine99 thumbnail
Ritu,Sam and Ruby loved reading your thoughts...πŸ˜ƒ... Keep it up guys.
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for the PM
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Only one thing i can say..Awesome Awesome AwesomeπŸ‘Loved every bit of analysis
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
okay before I comment on ruby and ritz take..I will do that in detail need some time for it..I wud like to appreciate two more writers here..
Sampin and GirlofFire in page 1..πŸ‘ 

@GirlofFire- I just loved your take πŸ‘ and you touched my heart..this is first time I am reading yours and you have impressed me...

@Sampin- I was one of those who questioned where was ASR...πŸ˜† so when I read your first question I was like -you caught me..but that was great explanation for man in love and hope CVs sees your note too...πŸ‘ ..good job
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful girls..ritu, winey and above all.. Sam..
Keep it up.. And aage badoπŸ‘