Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala::And the Journey Begins (Page 8)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Yesterday's episode was just awesome. Couldn't watch at the actual time and watch the repeat.

Hope they keep the pace and the quality like that.

Everything was perfect from screen play, camera work and the dialogues as always was awesome for RK.

Loved the scene of Mallik and Madhu. Even the scenes of Roma & trishna was also bearable and actually good. Roma's OTT act was mellow last night so it was really good.

One of the best thing is no scene was dragged and equal screen space was given to all the actors by not taking out focus away from the leads. That is quite an improvement from some episodes we saw these past few days. Last night episode proves MB team was good. They just have to try to maintain the quality and not get careless from time to time.

For me the best thing was precap. After so many days I'm looking forward to an episode.

As viewers we understand it is not easy to show the leads all the time. But last night episode was a good example, that we are not demanding to show the leads for 30 minutes. The focus of the track should always revolve around more on the leads and not the other characters.

Thank you CV's for giving a mind blowing episode after some disappointing episodes. Hope it was maintained.Clap
Clap
Clap


Yes the MB team has done a wonderful job..it was a flawless episode and the screenplay was very good..i want to know who wrote yesterday's screen play...

Sorry to say shahi for roma was not that good..her act was so depreciated..when Bittu G insulted her everyone was on verge of emotion yesterday she was acting as if she is the star...

Leads need not be for whole 30 mins but as you said focus should not move away as in the end it is always RishBala..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 3723

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Beautiful Post HatzClap No complaints on words as it is dedication to pocoLOL I loved Yesterday's epi mainly screenplay.


Ek kaam kar thu isse week end main comment kar dethi..Late Kate khaiki...LOL
Again lateLOL in Office re..chup chup ke karna pad raha hai..isliye LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Yesterday's episode was just awesome. Couldn't watch at the actual time and watch the repeat.

Hope they keep the pace and the quality like that.

Everything was perfect from screen play, camera work and the dialogues as always was awesome for RK.

Loved the scene of Mallik and Madhu. Even the scenes of Roma & trishna was also bearable and actually good. Roma's OTT act was mellow last night so it was really good.

One of the best thing is no scene was dragged and equal screen space was given to all the actors by not taking out focus away from the leads. That is quite an improvement from some episodes we saw these past few days. Last night episode proves MB team was good. They just have to try to maintain the quality and not get careless from time to time.

For me the best thing was precap. After so many days I'm looking forward to an episode.

As viewers we understand it is not easy to show the leads all the time. But last night episode was a good example, that we are not demanding to show the leads for 30 minutes. The focus of the track should always revolve around more on the leads and not the other characters.

Thank you CV's for giving a mind blowing episode after some disappointing episodes. Hope it was maintained.Clap
Clap
Clap

What a sensible reply to utter confusing post !!!Clap


Thu bhaag jaa nidzz tera aaj murder hone wala hai Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

Beautiful Post HatzClap No complaints on words as it is dedication to pocoLOL I loved Yesterday's epi mainly screenplay.


Ek kaam kar thu isse week end main comment kar dethi..Late Kate khaiki...LOL
Again lateLOL in Office re..chup chup ke karna pad raha hai..isliye LOLLOL


LOLLOL i understand main bhi wahi karthi hoon..boss is not there so i am escaped..waise where do you work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
The quatum of time we guys spend here, I believe no one can guess that we all are working ...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

The quatum of time we guys spend here, I believe no one can guess that we all are working ...LOLLOL


Thu pehle bhaag jaa tera tho supari de diya maine Bittu G ko...LOL..waise nidzz where do you work..
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yes the MB team has done a wonderful job..it was a flawless episode and the screenplay was very good..i want to know who wrote yesterday's screen play...

Sorry to say shahi for roma was not that good..her act was so depreciated..when Bittu G insulted her everyone was on verge of emotion yesterday she was acting as if she is the star...

Leads need not be for whole 30 mins but as you said focus should not move away as in the end it is always RishBala..

[/QUOTE]


For me she was okay last night . Maybe because she was not giving that look to Madhu and also her pulling and pushing Padmini scenes was not there. The way she treats Madhu is for me disgusting because she is her mother's age.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Yes the MB team has done a wonderful job..it was a flawless episode and the screenplay was very good..i want to know who wrote yesterday's screen play...

Sorry to say shahi for roma was not that good..her act was so depreciated..when Bittu G insulted her everyone was on verge of emotion yesterday she was acting as if she is the star...

Leads need not be for whole 30 mins but as you said focus should not move away as in the end it is always RishBala..




For me she was okay last night . Maybe because she was not giving that look to Madhu and also her pulling and pushing Padmini scenes was not there. The way she treats Madhu is for me disgusting because she is her mother's age.


[/QUOTE]

Yeah atleast we did not have pull and push scenes yesterday LOL..It was ruled by RK..what a delicious dialogues he has..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index