Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::And the Journey Begins (Page 7)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Hatz...  so poetic as usual Clap Clap Clap
Yesterdays episode was  really good but I saw that so late. Madhu's destiny is now set to be changed by Rk forever and tomorrow she is finally where he wants him.. waiting eagerly. 
and Poco is many people's inspiration I know that. Embarrassed I used to read her posts in PKYEK forum even before I joined IF. it was for her posts and another one was Hema di for whom I joined IF because I wanted to comment on their posts LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Beautiful post Hatz...  so poetic as usual Clap Clap Clap
Yesterdays episode was  really good but I saw that so late. Madhu's destiny is now set to be changed by Rk forever and tomorrow she is finally where he wants him.. waiting eagerly. 
and Poco is many people's inspiration I know that. Embarrassed I used to read her posts in PKYEK forum even before I joined IF. it was for her posts and another one was Hema di for whom I joined IF because I wanted to comment on their posts LOL

Thanks Tanzie.. try to catch today's episode..our epic pair is gonna meet for 3rd time..LOL..i am counting how many times they will meet...Poco is always the best so i decide to dedicate this post to her..

.SmokeySilence.anji-mira

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Yesterday's epi. was really fantastic... loved Viv's acting...can't wait to watch tonight's epi...

Guys pls support the show nd watch it on television at 8.30 PM for  better TRP...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post HatzClap No complaints on words as it is dedication to pocoLOL I loved Yesterday's epi mainly screenplay.

ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiona18

Yesterday's epi. was really fantastic... loved Viv's acting...can't wait to watch tonight's epi...

Guys pls support the show nd watch it on television at 8.30 PM for  better TRP...

Yes ...the pace has righted up for a run we will be there for every twist and turn

Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Beautiful Post HatzClap No complaints on words as it is dedication to pocoLOL I loved Yesterday's epi mainly screenplay.

Ek kaam kar thu isse week end main comment kar dethi..Late Kate khaiki...LOL

_sasi_Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was just awesome. Couldn't watch at the actual time and watch the repeat.

Hope they keep the pace and the quality like that.

Everything was perfect from screen play, camera work and the dialogues as always was awesome for RK.

Loved the scene of Mallik and Madhu. Even the scenes of Roma & trishna was also bearable and actually good. Roma's OTT act was mellow last night so it was really good.

One of the best thing is no scene was dragged and equal screen space was given to all the actors by not taking out focus away from the leads. That is quite an improvement from some episodes we saw these past few days. Last night episode proves MB team was good. They just have to try to maintain the quality and not get careless from time to time.

For me the best thing was precap. After so many days I'm looking forward to an episode.

As viewers we understand it is not easy to show the leads all the time. But last night episode was a good example, that we are not demanding to show the leads for 30 minutes. The focus of the track should always revolve around more on the leads and not the other characters.

Thank you CV's for giving a mind blowing episode after some disappointing episodes. Hope it was maintained.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap
Clap

_sasi_ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Yesterday's episode was just awesome. Couldn't watch at the actual time and watch the repeat.

Hope they keep the pace and the quality like that.

Everything was perfect from screen play, camera work and the dialogues as always was awesome for RK.

Loved the scene of Mallik and Madhu. Even the scenes of Roma & trishna was also bearable and actually good. Roma's OTT act was mellow last night so it was really good.

One of the best thing is no scene was dragged and equal screen space was given to all the actors by not taking out focus away from the leads. That is quite an improvement from some episodes we saw these past few days. Last night episode proves MB team was good. They just have to try to maintain the quality and not get careless from time to time.

For me the best thing was precap. After so many days I'm looking forward to an episode.

As viewers we understand it is not easy to show the leads all the time. But last night episode was a good example, that we are not demanding to show the leads for 30 minutes. The focus of the track should always revolve around more on the leads and not the other characters.

Thank you CV's for giving a mind blowing episode after some disappointing episodes. Hope it was maintained.Clap
Clap
Clap

What a sensible reply to utter confusing post !!!Clap

Edited by Manonids - 19 July 2012 at 2:16am

ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index